• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Another Terror Attack in France!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three dead as woman beheaded in knife attack at French church
Eric Gaillard
NICE, France (Reuters) - A knife-wielding attacker shouting “Allahu Akbar” beheaded a woman and killed two other people in a suspected terrorist attack at a church in the French city of Nice on Thursday, police and officials said.

Security forces guard the area after a reported knife attack at Notre Dame church in Nice, France, October 29, 2020. REUTERS/Eric Gaillard

Nice’s mayor, Christian Estrosi, who described the attack as terrorism, said on Twitter it had happened in or near the city’s Notre Dame church and that police had detained the attacker.

Estrosi said the attacker had shouted the phrase “Allahu Akbar”, or God is greatest.

One of the people killed inside the church was believed to be the church warden, Estrosi said.

The attacker kept shouting “Allahu Akbar” even after he had been detained, Estrosi said.

“The suspected knife attacker was shot by police while being detained, he is on his way to hospital, he is alive,” Estrosi told reporters.

“Enough is enough,” Estrosi said. “It’s time now for France to exonerate itself from the laws of peace in order to definitively wipe out Islamo-fascism from our territory.”

Police said three people were confirmed to have died in the attack and several were injured.

A police source said a woman was decapitated. French politician Marine Le Pen also spoke of a decapitation having occurred in the attack.

Estrosi said the victims had been killed in a “horrible way”.

“The methods match, without doubt, those used against the brave teacher in Conflans Sainte Honorine, Samuel Paty,” he said, referring to a French teacher beheaded earlier this month in an attack in a suburb of Paris.

Estrosi said a woman had tried to escape from inside the church and had fled into a bar opposite the building.

The French anti-terrorist prosecutor’s department said it had been asked to investigate the attack.

Reuters journalists at the scene said police armed with automatic weapons had put up a security cordon around the church, which is on Nice’s Jean Medecin avenue, the city’s main shopping thoroughfare. Ambulances and fire service vehicles were also at the scene.

The attack comes while France is still reeling from the beheading earlier this month of French middle school teacher Paty by a man of Chechen origin.

The attacker had said he wanted to punish Paty for showing pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad in a civics lesson.

It was not immediately clear if Thursday’s attack was connected to the cartoons, which Muslims consider to be blasphemous.

Since Paty’s killing, French officials - backed by many ordinary citizens - have re-asserted the right to display the cartoons, and the images have been widely displayed at marches in solidarity with the killed teacher.

That has prompted an outpouring of anger in parts of the Muslim world, with some governments accusing French leader Emmanuel Macron of pursuing an anti-Islam agenda.

Reporting by Sudip Kar-Gupta; Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Giles Elgood

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
follow fucking united states and start wars in middle east and other countries lah
displaced all the muslims and then u lan lan gotta take them in as refugees
this is the result
no fucks given
u reap what u sow

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of coz it was nice! It must have been be carried out by that incest group we're always talking about here!
Cowardly acts as usual like I always say.

report says it was nice

no mention of chinks yet, though

screenshot_20200630-161959-jpg.94571

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do feel sorry for the victims of terror

the algerian victims of frog eaters' terror resulting in over 1.5 million innocent Algerian martyrs

the Iraqi victims of yankee-pommie terror resulting in well over 2.5 million innocent Iraqi martyrs

the Afghan victims of yankee-pommie-nato terror resulting in well over 1 million innocent Afghan martyrs

the Syrian victims of NATO-yankee-assad dynasty-russkie-terror resulting in well over 400,000 innocent Syrian martyrs.

and all the other innocent victims of kuffar terror all over the world.

I really wish them peace and justice and a place in Heaven as best as I can wish.

Aamin.

I also wish to see all the terrorists I listed and other kafir terrorists i haven't listed dealt with decisively swiftly and effectively here, and in the hereaftere. without any failures or excuses.

oh yeah, btw, just as I had expected the three stooges Iran Turkey Pakistan will be noted for their absence.

turn tails

hide

feign ignorance

shirk responsibility

push responsibility on to others.

and so on.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
three stooges - Iran Turkey Pakistan - will be noted for their absence

against a midget "cheese eating surrender monkey" nation

:roflmao:

dumb & dumber

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beheading of infidels is promoted in the Koran and practise by very religious muslims from 7th century till 21st century.

God promises to "cast terror into the hearts of those who are bent on denying the truth; strike, then, their necks!" (Koran 8.12)

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
follow fucking united states and start wars in middle east and other countries lah
displaced all the muslims and then u lan lan gotta take them in as refugees
this is the result
no fucks given
u reap what u sow

I been saying since day one. Not tat i m pushg the blame. All these killing started fm warmongers xtian USA, UK , France, Germany n other western allies invading ME countries like Iraq, Iran, Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan. Million n millions of innocents were massacred. Total destruction of Masjids, hosp, homes, schools, institutions etc etc etc. Result....millions of orphanage n migrants. Who to blame? U promise to take in migrants after removing those "dictators" n replaced ur puppets. Who to blame? Cos of this incident, u started to blame all Muslims? Tats right. U reap wat u sow. Karma. Tis kind of tragic not going to be the last so long the killing of innocents in ME like Syria still continue. And of course u dont get any media coverage killing of innocent Muslims in those war torn countries. But u sure get Full coverage everyday if non Muslim were killed. Btw i denounce terrorism includg those unnecessary invasion n killing innocents (muslims n non muslims) too in the ME!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uhmmm....I didnt say anything about Canada. Why you suddenly say nothing to do with Canada?

ok I am guessing you are telling me not to comment on this at all as I am from Canada which has nothing to do with this.

Ok will do. I will delete my previous post.

Sorry.
What the. You can't delete your post. That goes against freedom of speech and thoughts.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
France, Germany.....all have ME Muslims blood in their hands. Hw r they going to wash away those blood? Look at US n UK. Bush n Blaire go scot free!