• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please do not show this thread to Sylvia Lim

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some eye candy for all :p
cJXJJHA.png

Interviewer ask her "What is her secret talent"...

KNN, so obvious.....suck cock and spread legs lah, this also need to ask, pig brain interviewer.....KNNBCCB, stupig!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how is that relevant to this thread? :rolleyes:

we are all behaving like the pap attacking wp over small matter and overlook the bigger picture.

why did pinky put the cuntry in a dangerous position by offending china and then taiwan by a "personal visit" b4 his ascent?

that's is everyone's job here to find out cos a leeder that put his own personal whatever more important than the cuntry shouldn't be a leeder in the first place.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get real and face the facts. One by one, WP MPs will prove to be disastrous. From Ministerial salary debate MX 9 (Gerald Giam) to plagiarism (Pritam), to YSL saga, Secret Squirrel Saga (Png EH), Ceiling Saga (SL, Pritam & LTK) to vote buying saga (Pritam).... rest assure that these aren't the end of the tunnel. We will start to see Romance saga next. Yes, of course, there is a force behind all these but no, you can't have all these if there aren't any feeds from WP itself.

PAP is on its offensive and it is coming fast and furious. Wonder who is the director behind them.... but dirty as it hits below the belt. Just too bad, WP MPs got all their priorities wrong... keeping mum when they need to speak, responded when they should just shut up. Time to refill my popcorns.

Goh Meng Seng

No need for so much talk. 2016: WP is returned in Aljunied and Hougang and GMS does not run in the GE.

As expected, you ate your popcorns before the non-existent "show" began to avoid it turning rotten.

jw5

Loyal
You are the real disaster in the making. I guarantee not only will you never get elected in your lifetime, you can find no party that will field you as a candidate unless you form your own party.

But I still belly sure he will stand in GE 2016 leh.
If no party field him and he form party but nobody join his party, how?
Sigh.....................

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has to beat Desmond Lim's 168 votes in order to avoid getting the lowest vote count in history.

On a dollar-per-vote-won basis, the SDA's Mr Desmond Lim spent the most.

He received 168 votes, or 0.6 per cent, but spent $59,743 on his campaign, including the $14,500 election deposit that he lost.

His largest expense was $15,665 in honorarium given to 64 volunteers, or an average of $245 for each.

Total spent $59,743 for 168 votes. $355.61 for every single vote.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Now the show begins with Sin Ming taking news from this forum...

SM01-001-0-SHI.jpg

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Feng-Chuan-Ke-Jin-Song-Yu-Nu-Lang-He-Zhao-Xu-Yi-Po-Pi-Song-Lian-Lian-190624

“松莲恋”曝光,竟有网友进行人肉搜索,找出柯金松与一名女子的旧合照放上网流传,此人到底目的何在?遭网友狂轰烂炸,指他应该给予祝福,而不是在这个时候翻旧账。

本月28日,前足球国脚柯金松(61岁)与工人党主席林瑞莲(48岁),大方在报章上公开恋情。

没想到2天后,本地论坛就出现了一则标题为“请不要把这则帖子给林瑞莲看”的帖子,一名神秘网民将柯金松与另一名女子的多张照片放上网。

记者发现,这些照片取自这名女子的谷歌户头,多是女子与柯金松的合照。

照片与录像曝光后,多数网民都表示,柯金松和谁交往是他的自由,不关爆料网民的事,质疑网民这么做的目的何在?

合照去年拍,在松莲相恋前;女郎来自菲律宾。完整报道,请翻阅01.08.2013的《新明日报》。

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sourgrapes ( not soursop), alien, Hainanese Scissors Curry Rice lover pretender...is back!. I see his name on the paper, I know where to "X"...even I close my eyes!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now the show begins with Sin Ming taking news from this forum...

View attachment 11523

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Feng-Chuan-Ke-Jin-Song-Yu-Nu-Lang-He-Zhao-Xu-Yi-Po-Pi-Song-Lian-Lian-190624

“松莲恋”曝光,竟有网友进行人肉搜索,找出柯金松与一名女子的旧合照放上网流传,此人到底目的何在?遭网友狂轰烂炸,指他应该给予祝福,而不是在这个时候翻旧账。

本月28日,前足球国脚柯金松(61岁)与工人党主席林瑞莲(48岁),大方在报章上公开恋情。

没想到2天后,本地论坛就出现了一则标题为“请不要把这则帖子给林瑞莲看”的帖子,一名神秘网民将柯金松与另一名女子的多张照片放上网。

记者发现,这些照片取自这名女子的谷歌户头,多是女子与柯金松的合照。

照片与录像曝光后,多数网民都表示,柯金松和谁交往是他的自由,不关爆料网民的事,质疑网民这么做的目的何在?

合照去年拍,在松莲相恋前;女郎来自菲律宾。完整报道,请翻阅01.08.2013的《新明日报》。

You reproduce a trash article from a fucked up tabloid with a political agenda to bolster your stand?

You have reached rock bottom and have begun to dig

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Shout all you want here but the news is already out there on front page.

As I have said, Scholars of University of Smart Alec like you will have to learn things the stupid ways. I believe this is just the beginning... starting desert of the full course. PAP is all out on the offensive and WP have people like you who only know the Dumb and Dumber way of self denial.... just too bad.

Goh Meng Seng

You reproduce a trash article from a fucked up tabloid with a political agenda to bolster your stand?

You have reached rock bottom and have begun to dig