• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please do not reopen borders - protect SG jobs and remember how Johor bullied us!!!

boy1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ah gong didn't take us out of the federation, Singapore today would be as poor as sabah and sarawak. All our wealth would have been plundered by the bumis to build develop their west malaya peninsular. Wake the fuck up!
Well tbh Singapore won't be as poor as Sabah or sarawak.But certainly a poorer singapore.being a Chinese majority state will definitely make Malaysia a high income nation with a GDP per capita nominal above 15000usd Vs 11000 USD now .Chinese are an enterprising race and contribute greatly to the economy

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well tbh Singapore won't be as poor as Sabah or sarawak.But certainly a poorer singapore.being a Chinese majority state will definitely make Malaysia a high income nation with a GDP per capita nominal above 15000usd Vs 11000 USD now .Chinese are an enterprising race and contribute greatly to the economy

I never underestimate m&d moslem ability to fuck things up. Sabah and Sarawak have a lot of oil and timber wealth. Yet today, their country remains heavily backward, with most of the oil revenues going to peninsula malaya instead. I wouldn't be surprise if UMNO m&ds plundered all of Singapore's secular wealth from trade for their own bank accounts and to buy votes through building more mosques and religious schools.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe if sinkie had remained, there would be no NEP which is not part of the constitution, but imposed much later.
Plus Chinese would outnumber Malays population wise especially in 1965.

The terms of the NEP remain murky. I wasn't aware that the jiuhu constitution stated that all non-moslem students who want to study till university had to be held back one extra year in school, while bumi students could fast track to uni through a one year matriculation course.

Did the jiuhu constitution also state that nearly all the public university places were to be reserved for the moslem bumis? Christian bumis are usually not allocated much university places in malaya either.

boy1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never underestimate m&d moslem ability to fuck things up. Sabah and Sarawak have a lot of oil and timber wealth. Yet today, their country remains heavily backward, with most of the oil revenues going to peninsula malaya instead. I wouldn't be surprise if UMNO m&ds plundered all of Singapore's secular wealth from trade for their own bank accounts and to buy votes through building more mosques and religious schools.
Doubt Sabah and Sarawak have that many oil and gas reserve.If there is I'm pretty sure we'll have another Brunei next to us.about timber well ,no countries ever got rich with timbers nowadays.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Doubt Sabah and Sarawak have that many oil and gas reserve.If there is I'm pretty sure we'll have another Brunei next to us.about timber well ,no countries ever got rich with timbers nowadays.

Not sure about timber. Norway managed its oil wealth very well. Singapore, under PAP, also grew its own sovereign funds into nearly US$1 trillion and managed that money very well. No corruption.

boy1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about timber. Norway managed its oil wealth very well. Singapore, under PAP, also grew its own sovereign funds into nearly US$1 trillion and managed that money very well. No corruption.
Norway is a western European country and most of its native are Caucasians with high IQ.compare that with Malays with an average iq below 90.