• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please do not reopen borders - protect SG jobs and remember how Johor bullied us!!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, johor said they will not pay for the portion of the HSR that runs from Johor to Singapore because Singapore is the beneficiary?
WTF!!!

Forest-City-HSR.jpg
I dunno why they close down ktm track to tg pagar and now propose a new rail line to jurong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate to break it to you but jiuhu kias and jiuhu bus are currently still working in Sinkieland, although some of them are admittedly homesick because they cannot balik kampung and eat their mama's cooking etc, and they can only do video chats on a phone to keep in touch for now.

If you think keeping the SG-JB borders closed will protect jobs for Sinkies (from jiuhu folks)... I'm sorry, you're just daft. :biggrin:

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangely I have never felt bullied by northern people despite the political game play by both sides. These game not for regular folk like me, I have enjoyed trip up north and hope they will open soon.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie really one kind. Economic integration is always on the card. The wheels has already set in motion. The better option will to get Johor secede and join the leepublic under the great protection of SAF.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once we re-opened the causeway, Johor will be back old self and start to negotiate water prices and burn chemicals in pasir gudang when the wind blows towards Singapore.

Enough of it!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to break it to you but jiuhu kias and jiuhu bus are currently still working in Sinkieland, although some of them are admittedly homesick because they cannot balik kampung and eat their mama's cooking etc, and they can only do video chats on a phone to keep in touch for now.

If you think keeping the SG-JB borders closed will protect jobs for Sinkies (from jiuhu folks)... I'm sorry, you're just daft. :biggrin:
Tat is why the objective should be to enforced a singkies 1st policy

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open, sg sure hv surge of convid cases,don need to evaluate confirm whole sg lock down, CB ask malaysians go back ,even PR ,leeching in sg ,CB

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is to remove the causeway and the 2nd link. Habis cerita. :biggrin: But GCT will be very sad. :rolleyes:
Causeway should be replacee by a decent heiggt bridge like those over tbe river Thames, seine or danube. Just high enough for local barges and tugs and pleasure craft to sail beneath.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, johor said they will not pay for the portion of the HSR that runs from Johor to Singapore because Singapore is the beneficiary?
WTF!!!

Forest-City-HSR.jpg
Thats because the d8ngapore portion of hsr is 30% of total cost. HSR can only work if it can compete with airlines wrt ticket prices.
PAP wants a 320km/ hr hsr while jb wants a 250km/ hr cheaper alternative like those used in Austria. Pulled by electric locomotive. 2 hrs to KL instead of 90 minutes.