• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please comment after watching this video

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recommend this

c36ca33d95541b483770322ab96e7a2e.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drag that shitskin monkey to a corner and rape her. Fuck her mother too. Cut off her black nipple and make her eat it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Economy is more important than culture in SG.

Influx of foreigners from other cultures in a short period of time will not instill enough of SG ways of life and can cause problems in road safety?

Arguement of risk and benefits analysis will come in to give all sorts of justification.

Get rid of the PAP in the govt and let new people to be creative to solve SG economy problems and improves it and which aligns with people positively.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. PAP fault. No zebra crossing lines...

2. Divine intervention. Her time is not yet to die.

3. Weather getting too hot...

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i trully hate this kind of parent!!!!
if i am there i will give these idiot a good scolding for failing to keep their child safe!!!!!
if anything happen to their daughter then they will start the blame game!!!!!
brainless idiot parent!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing.Quite often,you can see CECA parents and relatives with their children crying loudly and running around in the MRT.
Sinkees so scared just keep quiet.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECA kid thinks Singapore roads are like in India. Next, they might want to defecate by the road side here like what they commonly do in India n Bangladesh. :laugh:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This vid is more satisfying...

This is the actual one with the orgasm, yours was the foreplay.

That shitskin desi who can't keep a leash on her bastard monkey.
What the fuck is she screaming, she should be given a tight slap.
Spread her legs and whip her black pussy.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking shitskins don't learn. I hope the bus ran over her black punani and crush it.
The only fault with this video is that the bus driver didn't take down both shitskins.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for the black van carcass remover ah peks.

Hearsay in an car accident if it is instant death, the black van ah peks will fuck the carcass in the van if she is still fresh, soft and tender.

Nothing goes to waste...

These fucking shitskins don't learn. I hope the bus ran over her black punani and crush it.
The only fault with this video is that the bus driver didn't take down both shitskins.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,
In my village, such thing will not happen. No cars. We used only bullock carts.
Only vehicle is a motorbike.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for the black van carcass remover ah peks.

Hearsay in an car accident if it is instant death, the black van ah peks will fuck the carcass in the van if she is still fresh, soft and tender.

Nothing goes to waste...

Nobody would want to fuck that shitskin bitch.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not used to seeing cars on the roads. Where they come from, they usually run up to cows & pet them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Ah Neh kid, but a bit too blurry. That's why you need to invest in a high quality dashcam.