• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Platoon Sergeant Tosh Forced To Resigned In Tears As Faggot Ambassador After Skeletons Fell Out Of His Closet! Secret Faggot Hater Exposed!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hztosh0518.jpg

SINGAPORE - Local actor Tosh Zhang has stepped down as an ambassador for this year's Pink Dot event for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) community.

Barely three days since his appointment was made public, Zhang announced his decision in a tearful video posted to his Instagram on Saturday (May 18).

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...mbassador-after-outcry-over-derogatory-tweets

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed... if you're in showbiz, offending the faggots is more or less career suicide. :wink:

Also, why would anyone want to be an ambassador for Pink Dot? Virtue signalling? Let a homo do it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I would have thought that by now the majority would have realised that a facebook account causes nothing but trouble.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
"Pink Dot SG has always advocated for the change of hearts and minds of Singaporeans where their views on LGBTQ rights are concerned," said Pink Dot in a Facebook post.
"We believe the evolution of Tosh's views over the years is a demonstration of the empathy and understanding that many Singaporeans are capable of."

Wrong. Most still don't emphasize or understand why a man would want to fuck another man and suck his dick when a woman's tits are the most beautiful body part created and very fun to suck and fondle. And the pussy is the most comfortable place on earth to insert our dicks into. As for lesbians, they don't know the heavenly pleasure a dick can give them. Dumb bitches.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking chao ah beng should fuck off. I can never get the appeal of these ugly Bengs. Star in a couple of Jackass Neo movies and become famous overnight ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Pink Dot SG has always advocated for the change of hearts and minds of Singaporeans where their views on LGBTQ rights are concerned," said Pink Dot in a Facebook post.
"We believe the evolution of Tosh's views over the years is a demonstration of the empathy and understanding that many Singaporeans are capable of."

Wrong. Most still don't emphasize or understand why a man would want to fuck another man and suck his dick when a woman's tits are the most beautiful body part created and very fun to suck and fondle. And the pussy is the most comfortable place on earth to insert our dicks into. As for lesbians, they don't know the heavenly pleasure a dick can give them. Dumb bitches.

Actually, the LGBT people can do whatever they want in their private lives.

However, I take issues with them trying to embed their lifestyle into politics, for example, telling kids in school it's okay to 'explore their sexuality' ("you might be gay without knowing it!"), attempts to humanize and normalize their way of life through activism and pressure groups, and censoring people critical of their lifestyle under the umbrella of 'preventing hate speech'.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I know quite a few people like Tosh. Privately they have nothing good to say about homosexuals in front of their close confidantes, however owing to political correctness they would often virtue signal by indulging in a few useless boilerplate slogans in an effort to look "progressive".

My gut senses is that homosexual acceptance among the young ones, at least in Singapore, is lesser than what it seems and such pent up negative frustrations of lying on the surface to avoid social stigma could result in over extreme reactions if an avenue and environment present itself for release in the future.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually, the LGBT people can do whatever they want in their private lives.

However, I take issues with them trying to embed their lifestyle into politics, for example, telling kids in school it's okay to 'explore their sexuality' ("you might be gay without knowing it!"), attempts to humanize and normalize their way of life through activism and pressure groups, and censoring people critical of their lifestyle under the umbrella of 'preventing hate speech'.
Yes I agree, they should keep it private like they have done in the past, instead of taking pride in "coming out". Their trying to get themselves into mainstream is what pisses me off. And those heterosexual dumb fucks who support them deserve to get shot. LGBTQ or whatever else fuck they call themselves, their life choices are corrosive to the proper functioning of society and it's value system. Gender neutral is another very stupid notion. I can't believe how messed up the world is now, will get worse.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree, they should keep it private like they have done in the past, instead of taking pride in "coming out". Their trying to get themselves into mainstream is what pisses me off. And those heterosexual dumb fucks who support them deserve to get shot. LGBTQ or whatever else fuck they call themselves, their life choices are corrosive to the proper functioning of society and it's value system. Gender neutral is another very stupid notion. I can't believe how messed up the world is now, will get worse.
But you dont pretend to be ambassador then fuck them online. See the difference?