• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pious Peasants Forcing Ruler Loong's Hand On Tudung Issue After 2020 Erections

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from PAP Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/government-muslim-nurses-tudung-allowed-malay-lee-hsien-loong-14595118

PEASANTPORE: After the dismal 2020 Erection, the House of Lee is giving impression that it is prepared to allow Muslim nurses to wear the tudung with their uniform, Ruler Loong said on Saturday (Apr 10).

Speaking to reporters after a closed-door dialogue with Malay Muslim community and religious leaders on Saturday, Ruler Loong said: "Labour's Faisal act pious and won many Wahhabists to his side, so House of Lee is forced to show it also holier than thou, henceforth I may issue an edict for Moslem nurses to wear tudung."

"Now Faisal very daring, after he see me got setback in 2020 Erection, he is pressing me for my stance on this sensitive issue, if my Ah Pa still around, I bet he keep his mouth shut.”

He added that some community leaders thought that the regime will give way soon after the dismal 2020 Erections.

"POSITION OF WEAKNESS": RULER LOONG

“If I do nothing, Faisal will become the Wahhabism's Champion and that is something I cannot tolerate,” Ruler Loong added.

“The Yankees told me Saudi support for Wahhabist movement will intensify. If we do not do anything, Masagos will be relegated as my lackey and cannot serve as PAP's Loyal Mats.”

The process will “take a bit of time”, and Ruler Loong has ordered ALL community appointed lackeys to help the regime with the process over the next few months.

“Once House of Lee recaptures Sengkang and win 66.6% of the valid votes, those who threaten me with this antic today will pay,” swore Ruler Loong.

“Once they wear tudung in hospitals, it will open the floodgates for more avenues, problem is we are not Turkey but a mash work of peasants cobbled together by the British,” said Ruler Loong.

Remember, the pagans will then agitate for their rights, soon the Catholics will draw up their wish list, the Protestants will also have another list. What's next, I ban beef in hamburgers? Next the bapoks and gays will make their move soon, remember we are not a Nordic society but a low crass Asiatic type, if everyone starts agitating for their messianic zeal practices, going for the pious game, we all going down the dumps if you see what is playing in Palestine.” he said.

"CANNOT RUSH RULER LOONG TO A DECISION": MASAGOS

Minion-in-charge of Muslim Affairs Masagos Zulkifli said the dialogue was “candid” and that the community leaders got to hear what the House of Lee’s position and considerations are.

"Ruler Loong's assessment is brutal but accurate, all our peasants are lowly educated after we discourage English Literature for O Levels. For example, when Yankee Evangelists talk cock to their Asiatic disciples, some donkeys actually wanted us to ban the Dragon Boat activities, condemning it as Satanic. If every religious group follow their foreign sponsors' agenda, agitate for radical and literal interpretation of their respective holy books, very soon, we will have crazy peasants will running amok and start slashing other peasants," he said.

Gestapo Minion K 山木庚 in March signalled a test balloon by hinting House of Lee's possible change of stance on nurses wearing the tudung, and said they were consulting the community.

Labour's Peasants' Representative Faisal Manap (WP-Aljunied) cleverly score political points by pressing the issue in Imperial Court earlier this year rather than asking Ruler Loong to drop the PAP's Cherished Rent Economy sacred cow, forcing Minion Masagos to answer on Mar 8 that the regime would continue to have Talk Cock Sing Song with the community behind closed doors.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faisal giving Ruler Loong some problems with tudungs, allow to wear or not to wear, that is the problem, either way Ruler Loong got to pay some price .....

zus.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL will be making a big mistake if he thinks he can dangle that carrot after GE.

The muslims will punish him hard if he doesn't allow it before GE.

They have learnt their lesson. Never trust the PAP because they have overplayed this hand for far too long.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The m&d community has always supported the PAPig. Without them, more oppositions would have been elected. Ah Loong knows this.