• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinoys and Southeast Asian men ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL than many Chinese men and Sinkies

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's confirmed...
A lot of Chinese men and Singaporean men are deep down pathetic losers, talking about how Southeast Asian are stupid, economically poor but at least they far more guts than any of you Sinkie and Chinese crap. Chinese superiority complex to Southeast Asian is appalling especially the Northern Chinese men who have this superiority complex of being light skinned. They think they rock because they are taller and have paler skin color while Southeast Asian are inferior because they are short and dark but in reality Northern Chinese are the cowards who can't assimilate in foreign countries and rarely can they make friends and socialize with the non-Asian and non-Chinese community. No wonder a lot of these losers are still singles to this day.

White women prefer Southeast Asian than Chinese men, Japanese women also prefer Southeast Asian men than Chinese men.

Beauty Title: First Miss Universe (1952) Mrs Finland married a Filipino guy

d4258ace1f54555c34fd204330b3b462.jpg

Beauty Title: First Miss International (1962) Mrs Columbia married a Filipino guy

images

asian-guy-white-girl.jpg

interracial.jpg

Filipino%E2%80%85manongs%E2%80%85at+the%E2%80%85beach

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoys and Southeast Asian men ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL than many Chinese men and Sin

Where do i sign up? Or hang around to get hooked?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoys and Southeast Asian men ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL than many Chinese men and Sin

look at this hongkiesinkie who professes to be Chinese and is a cuntonese supremacist always bashing Chinese. My god it's thanks to Chinese dogs like these that is why m&ds and shit skins can continue to leech off Chinese.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hongkies were British empire mules trafficking drug to mainland China.

They think angmoh are protecting them with gunboats and go look down at mainland Chinese.

Today Hongkies are Chinese dogs.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

look at this hongkiesinkie who professes to be Chinese and is a cuntonese supremacist always bashing Chinese. My god it's thanks to Chinese dogs like these that is why m&ds and shit skins can continue to leech off Chinese.

Unfortunately I'm Teochew origin. Although Teochew is technically Guangdong people like Cantonese so it still confuses my identity even to this day. The only Teochew crap about me is my f*cking sperm. I'm at heart a Cantonese; why? I eat Cantonese food, listen cantonese pop music, watch cantonese movies, speak cantonese, read Cantonese manhua. I though of myself as a real Cantonese for the vast majority of my life until I starting using wikipedia, it's than I learned that I'm not a Cantonese. WHY? Because Chaozhou is a min speaking area like Hokkiens of Fujian but than again it's not my fault because my parents didn't bother to tell me about it until a few years ago.

ALSO, IT'S TRUE CHINESE MEN ARE SHY, CONSERVATIVE, SHORT TEMPERED LOSERS. When ever there's a Angmoh girl they have a hard time trying to socialize with the girls but Southeast Asian men is a piece of swag.

You can be rich Sinkie all you want but in than end you're end up being either a single loser or with a ugly chinese girl.

[video=youtube;arphX86TWVg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arphX86TWVg[/video]

Last edited:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;xfhxUTpwvzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfhxUTpwvzY[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

He a fake chink troll account. Thought you would recognize your own kind here.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

He a fake chink troll account. Thought you would recognize your own kind here.

I'm a real Chinese. Mojito, you're properly a loser who never had a girlfriend your entire life. Don't look down on Southeast Asian people.

[video=youtube;6j9bLIg84XM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j9bLIg84XM&t=80s[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unfortunately I'm Teochew origin. Although Teochew is technically Guangdong people like Cantonese so it still confuses my identity even to this day. The only Teochew crap about me is my f*cking sperm. I'm at heart a Cantonese; why? I eat Cantonese food, listen cantonese pop music, watch cantonese movies, speak cantonese, read Cantonese manhua. I though of myself as a real Cantonese for the vast majority of my life until I starting using wikipedia, it's than I learned that I'm not a Cantonese. WHY? Because Chaozhou is a min speaking area like Hokkiens of Fujian but than again it's not my fault because my parents didn't bother to tell me about it until a few years ago.

ALSO, IT'S TRUE CHINESE MEN ARE SHY, CONSERVATIVE, SHORT TEMPERED LOSERS. When ever there's a Angmoh girl they have a hard time trying to socialize with the girls but Southeast Asian men is a piece of swag.

You can be rich Sinkie all you want but in than end you're end up being either a single loser or with a ugly chinese girl.

See reading your posts it proves you are a Chinese dog again this time displaying crab in a bucket syndrome. All because you're shy, conservative etc doesn't make all Chinese men like that. This crab in a bucket syndrome displayed by Chinese dogs needs to stop.