• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy FT tells Sinkies to migrate to somewhere else if not happy

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and he is probably right. The camel has entered its master's tent.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/05/02/new-citizen-we-have-the-full-support-of-your-government/

Shortly after calling on the Prime Minister to ignore the “noises” made by Singaporeans and to bring in more “Foreign Talents” [LINK], new Singapore Citizen from Philippines, Mr Angelo Marc Jandugan is now boasting about the “support” that he and his countrymen are receiving from the Singapore government.

Replying to a Singaporean going by the moniker of “Mark” who posted on his Facebook protesting against his insensitive remark, Angelo Mark Jandugan wrote: “You have such a loser mentality. You have to wake up…. We have people earning so much than you guys”.

Angelo Mark Jandugan revealed that he became a citizen in 2009 and boasted about having connections in the PAP grassroots organizations:

For your info, I became a citizen in 2009 and voted for GE2011. We have people in your grassroots, RC and PA. We have new citizens who have gone on to become MPs in Punggol.

… we have the full support of your government and we love them. They believe in our talent. Face the new reality, migrate somewhere else cause you can’t stop more of my people from coming here.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
angelo.png

"… we have the full support of your government and we love them. They believe in our talent. Face the new reality, migrate somewhere else cause you can’t stop more of my people from coming here."

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a Sporean who has a vested interest(e.g. family, done NS, gone to schoo herel, etc) in this country feels that they have to migrate for a better life. Why would a "new" citizen who hasn't a stake in the country feel any different:confused:

This "new" citizen is probably going to be the 1st to take his own advise when he has the oppurtunity to migrate to the 1st world:rolleyes:

Last edited:
B

Baluku

With a population of 100 millions.

There are plenty to spare!

Ten percent of them will wipe us out! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This "new" citizen is probably going to be the 1st to take his own advise when he has the oppurtunity to migrate to the 1st world:rolleyes:

Should be ".. going to be the first to take his own ADVICE....".

"Advise" is a verb.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this bastard is any good, he should stay back in his rubbish heap country and help build it to greatness, instead of coming here and leech on our and our forefather's hard work.

No wonder there is now a rising swell of resentment and hatred against Pinoys too. His own people should crucify him.

I would like to know which Ponggol MPs came from his people. They will be added to my hit list come GE2016.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If this bastard is any good, he should stay back in his rubbish heap country and help build it to greatness, instead of coming here and leech on our and our forefather's hard work.

The same applies to your forefathers. If they were any good, they shouldn't have quit China but should have stayed there to make it better.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In next few day this guy will be very popular. Hope MOM will revoked/no renew the WP/S-Pass/PR for this guy.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam, do u talk to those ang mo the way the pinoy talk in where u r now? u r lucky that u r not shot and hang on a tree! what we are saying here is. u want to come and make a living, not a problem. but show respect to the host. u understand?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
China was at war with the Japs and then civil war, you twit.

The Pinoyland is not even a shade of old china, only a land of rubbish dumps.

The same applies to your forefathers. If they were any good, they shouldn't have quit China but should have stayed there to make it better.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This guy is a canon fairy is it? He is not working in the bank as he claimed.

liarpinoy.jpg

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
angelo.png

"… we have the full support of your government and we love them. They believe in our talent. Face the new reality, migrate somewhere else cause you can’t stop more of my people from coming here."
[video=youtube;WahM7fRKb2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WahM7fRKb2I&feature=related[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the plan of PAP to stay in power... Increase the number of PAP-boot-licking-foreign-Thrash-turned-new-Singaporean to become majority in the next election.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the plan of PAP to stay in power... Increase the number of PAP-boot-licking-foreign-Thrash-turned-new-Singaporean to become majority in the next election.

These people are just using Spore as a stepping stone to a better life elsewhere. PAP of course also don't care because they'll be gone once they've looted Spore & Sporeans. Didn't one of LKY's say he didn't want to return to Spore:confused: The one's who will suffer are the Sporeans who are left behind holding an empty bag:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
These people are just using Spore as a stepping stone to a better life elsewhere. PAP of course also don't care because they'll be gone once they've looted Spore & Sporeans.

They arrive... they improve the country and create wealth for the locals and they then move on to better things. I can't see anything wrong with that.

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
They arrive... they improve the country and create wealth for the locals and they then move on to better things. I can't see anything wrong with that.

The problem is that we do not see the wealth they create, but we see the inflation they create. Also the problems they create.

But I must say i welcome chinese FT gals under 30. I like the fun they create in my life.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Something like a corporate raider:confused:

Ho Ching & company have lost multi-billions, Sporeans have to work until they drop without being able to touch their own CPF. We have NS, COE, GST, ERP, FT etc. All have contributed to increasing costs & not the value for Sporeans. Many ex-Sporeans have voted with their feet seem to agree with me.

The only way these parasites will go is when they are dead, investigated for corruption or are kicked out.