• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Foreign Trash say Sinkie Males bo lumpar and will run away when war come

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this talk will not change anything-what is needed is action.
Whenever possible BOYCOTT all businesses that employs Pinoys.Do not employ Pinoy maids and do not rent your houses to them.

I used to frequent Pinoy Pubs(TP, Duxton, Paramount, OT)ect2 but have stopped going.
I also will not employ a Pinoy maid.
I will not go back and see a doctor who employs Pinoy nurses or assistants.

Don't forget that the Pinoy nurse who slapped the old lady in the old folks home is still scot free.
Do not vote for TT.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear FT, you apologise got fuck use? You are not Singaporean or an MP. Either one apologise I will forgive. You come and disturb politics in my country without provocation, and insult my country and my people. I cannot forgive you. Fuck off from my country. We will write to our Minsters to BAN you AND your FAMILY from my country. You feed the xenophobia in my country, you inflame the sensitive situation. MORONS like you are not welcome here. If you are so talented, go find a job elsewhere. You try anything funny we will complain to your ambassador.

Now you see we got guts or not?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My goodness, now Pinoys have become so bold! You mean the boss is Singaporean can tolerate his staff insulting Singaporeans like that? I don't usually use the F word, but I think in this case the Pinoy staff really deserved it!

These Pinoys are flooding the architectural firms and interior design firms. I did not bieve it when some brothers here mentioned that these pinoys love to hire their own people until I saw with my own eyes.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may be right. If war comes, NSmen may run. But not her problem since she's foreigner. She and other foreigners will run even faster. Commonsense, right? Want to stay and demand protection? If really got war, I won't even bother fucking her. I'll just shoot foreigners like her first.

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may be right. If war comes, NSmen may run. But not her problem since she's foreigner. She and other foreigners will run even faster. Commonsense, right? Want to stay and demand protection? If really got war, I won't even bother fucking her. I'll just shoot foreigners like her first.

Don't waste your ammo. Smash her face in with your rifle butt and then bayonet her. More satisfying this way.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pinoy really know how to insult Sinkies

- said NS men bo lumpar and no integrity, confirm run when there is war
- foreign trash like her take our flats and jobs cos we are incompetent
- she likes to por lumpar PAP cos she stand to benefit

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the nsmen sacrifice youth and time, for ICT and RT to be security guards for these FTs as well. And these FTs call them bo lumpar. I show this article to my nephews. One of them got injury still insisted to stay in armor for reservist, and this FTs call him bo lumpar :oIo:

At least I call him daft:o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The audacity of this woman! The Philippines is is close a failed state controlled by 7 families taking turns exploiting their people and the country. Even more shocking is that her fellow sisters are walking streets in Singapore and she has the check to comment. Nothing like the sack and deportation.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The audacity of this woman! The Philippines is is close a failed state controlled by 7 families taking turns exploiting their people and the country. Even more shocking is that her fellow sisters are walking streets in Singapore and she has the check to comment. Nothing like the sack and deportation.

When own Ministars have time and again looked down on Sinkies what do you expect
from FTs who are given a red carpet welcome?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't push it. she will probably get a clerical job in Penny Low's CDC. Next time citizens call them on the line, will probably get a tagalog laced "Can I elp you?" What a day or evening it will be when SingCitizens go to their MP's and all the letters of appeal drafters are all from the Phillipines......................

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
she shd fuck off and go home. if pinoy men so good, why does she have to come to sg and work??

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the gahmen keep quiet (last time they even support knn) in face of foreigner abuse citizens, the citizen will form vigilante groups like what we seeing now when anger boils over. Very sad to see the country like this.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
223693_203794699673853_181333458586644_531256_4074659_n.jpg

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.”

Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.”

Australian Prime Minister, Julia Gillard

Brilliant quote brother. We will never see this from our own leaders.