• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy Foreign Trash say Sinkie Males bo lumpar and will run away when war come

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heart Centre investigates staff who insulted Singaporeans

Ms Beguia had described Singaporeans as "moronic" whose "loyalty" and "patriotism" will be dropped "at the first sign of trouble." -AsiaOne

Fri, Aug 12, 2011
AsiaOne

The National Heart Centre yesterday said on its Facebook page that it will conduct an official enquiry into the 'insensitive" comments made by Rachelle Ann Beguia on MP Penny Low's Facebook page.

Ms Beguia, a foreigner, described Singaporeans as "moronic" whose "loyalty" and "patriotism" will be dropped "at the first sign of trouble."

She added that Singaporean NSmen will "declare they are ready to pack up and run" when asked to fight a war.

She posted these comments in Ms Low's defence when the latter apologised for using her iPhone when the national anthem was being sung during the National Day Parade.

She had tried to urge Ms Low to ignore the angry comments made by some Singaporeans on the Facebook page by implying that the Singaporeans were too ignorant to comment on the situation.

Ms Beguia apologised for her comments at about 1pm yesterday afternoon on Ms Low's Facebook page.

"I am very sorry for the insensitive comments I have posted earlier. It was a lack of judgement. For those who have been hurt by those comments. I am very sorry once again."

Two hours later, The National Heart Centre said on their Facebook page:

"We sincerely regret the insensitive comments made by Ms Rachelle Ann Beguia.

"Although she posted those comments in her own capacity, National Heart Centre Singapore does not condone to such behaviour.

"We have always advocated to our staff that they should be respectful at all times, courteous and constructive when engaging in media platforms.

"An official enquiry will be conducted and appropriate actions will be taken accordingly."

Netizens react

Netizens are angered by Ms Beguia's comments stating that foreigners should not comment on national issues and some seem to take her comments on National Service as a personal insult.

AsiaOne forum user 'bpye8' said, "Our previous National Sevicemen, myself included, do not take lightly to such poor comments on or national service!"

'Bomerang111' believes that as a foreigner in Singapore, Ms Beguia does not have the right to pass comments on national issues like National service or the National Anthem.

"You got the cheek to insult not one but hundreds of thousands of servicemen who had gone through National Service since 1967."

Another reader IcemanV said, "Obviously she does not respect the people and the country that is feeding her."

"Honkypong' said pointed out that while many Singaporeans complain and whine, they love their homeland, are proud to be Singaporeans and have served NS, including yearly reservist call ups which are both disruptive and inconvenient till age 50 years .

"But can you say the same for yourself and your country when you left the shores of your own birthplace? We whine here but we are quick to shoot down anyone who is a deserter from NS or an enlistment dodger."

"NS has bonded the many races here into a brotherhood."

Other netizens say Ms Beguia's comments have some truth in them.

"Whatcanisay" said, "I must say that the gist of her comments was not really that far wrong. Too many Singaporean, myself included, have a tendency to point fingers, complain and condemn others."

[email protected]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Pinoy cunt should spread her legs here... then she'll know the damage that our battle hardened balls can do to her...

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tragic, 60% of the population are still oblivious of the extreme danger of being overwhelmed by foreigners. Alas, it is too late. Those Sinkies who still harbour hopes of having Sinkandpoor as their home country that is worth defending or dying for will be bitterly disappointed ultimately.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heart Centre investigates staff who insulted Singaporeans
:
:
The National Heart Centre yesterday said on its Facebook page that it will conduct an official enquiry into the 'insensitive" comments made by Rachelle Ann Beguia on MP Penny Low's Facebook page.

Ms Beguia, a foreigner, described Singaporeans as "moronic" whose "loyalty" and "patriotism" will be dropped "at the first sign of trouble."

She added that Singaporean NSmen will "declare they are ready to pack up and run" when asked to fight a war.
:
:

Another victim of Facebook.

Is Rachelle expecting that Penny will say thank-you for standing up for her?

Years from now, her grown up daughter will locate discussions about this incident and feel sad for her mum.

Dangers-of-Facebook.gif

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This incident highlights some of my problems with outsiders trying to influence SG policies. As far as I'm concern

1)If you are a foreigner, shut the fuck up. Our countries policies and how we behave is our business it's none of their business. If they are living here and don't like it, LEAVE. If they are commenting from overseas, go screw themselves

2)Ex-Singaporeans who have left the country. U left, U are now a freaking foreigner. U dun like what is happening to SG, go screw yourself. U already gave up your rights to make noise

3)PRs who think they are Big F and consider themselves part of the country yet refuse to convert to citizenship trying to comment on our country's policy. This group of buggers piss me off more then the first group.

4)1 particular Opposition party calling on other countries to influence our policies(why I hate that party so much). I see it as no better then selling your country to Ang Moh. U dun like the current situation political, instead of crying to Ang Moh or organizing strikes which no one ever attends, go get yourself elected like the other 3 respectable major opposition parties.

facebook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another victim of Facebook.

Is Rachelle expecting that Penny will say thank-you for standing up for her?

Years from now, her grown up daughter will locate discussions about this incident and feel sad for her mum.

Dangers-of-Facebook.gif

Why target me?

Facebook can be a good tool if used wisely.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have ourselves to be blamed, our government allowed all these to come in & allowed our people to be trampled upon, insulted & even bullied. Where is the SINgapore spirit?..it is a seven montn ghost!!

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the biggest prostitute now ? Sillypore or the Filipino trash ?
Ans : Sillypore , 'cos the country prostitutes itself to allow more Filipino whores to the island ( we are not a nation yet , after 46 f**king years :confused: )

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Letter to Tan Chuan-Jin on Rachelle Ann Beguia’s comments about Singaporeans

August 11th, 2011 | Author: Your Correspondent
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Mr Tan Chuan Jin
Minister of State
Ministry of Manpower

Dear Mr Tan,

Subject: A Citizen’s Outcry On the Increasing Numbers of Foreigner’s Derogatory Remarks

I believe the ‘foreign talents’ have gotten the impression that the government needs them badly for all the wrong reasons, now they are beginning to act as if they are the saviour of our country.

First the PRC who had openly cracked jokes at our languages, now on the internet we see a Philippina, Rachelle Ann Beguia, who went on internet to pass derogatory comments belittling us especially the NSmen for lacking morals, loyalty and patriotism.

Even though both of them apologized later but I think they see us as a small nation, our government can’t survive without them so after an apology everything would be forgotten. We are the kind of people so timid that even our leaders are turning a deaf ear for fear of antagonizing their countries.

How do you feel as General of our NSmen. Would you swallow her comments quietly like a dog, or would you stand up and lead your soldiers to fight back?

Netizens found out she is working in National Heart Centre as a clerk, and majority of the nursing and clerical jobs are held by Philippina at the Centre. Do you mean our local do not like the jobs? She said locals lost the jobs to them because we, your own countrymen, are incompetence. Do you agree?

We now want to know the ratios of locals as against foreigners in all the government hospitals, and also want disciplinary action to be taken against Rachelle to the extent of expulsion because her comments was a grave humiliation to a nation as a whole, akin to the burning of our national flag.

Your prompt reply is very much appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Lim Kai Hin
11 August 2011

http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/08/11/letter-to-tan-chuan-jin-on-rachelle-ann-beguias-comments-about-singaporeans/