• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy can have dual citizenships

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I heard my pinoy colleague said he just gone back to pinoyland to settle his dual citizenship matter.

Why pinoyland can citizenship and sinkieland can't?
Why even a third world gives its people more options than sinkieland?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today I heard my pinoy colleague said he just gone back to pinoyland to settle his dual citizenship matter.

Because of that silly little thing called NS.

If Sinkies are allowed to have dual citizenship, enlistment numbers drop, and NS the cash cow turns into an unprofitable venture. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only Sinkies are stupid enough to believe that when they say dual citizenship is illegal in Singapore, everyone will follow and ditch their second citizenship. What other countries do with immigration applications is none of Singapore's business.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You think their gov stupid, what they achieved here would be an injection to their future money cycle in Phillipine. Told you guys before, Sinkies are screwed big time, generations after generations.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's called allowing dual or multiple citizenship. Citizens of many other countries are free to have 2 or more citizenship.

But Singapore, Malaysia, and China don't allow dual or multiple citizenship.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really nothing new. When times are good, they can stay and work in sinkie land and enjoy all the benefits of an imported shitizen.

When times are bad in sinkie land and the island is about to sink, they can always go back to their home land. The foreigners are always smarter than the papees who are usually dumb and myopic. The papees thought these newly imported shitizens would die for sinkie land by doing NS. They would simply go AWOL and flee home.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iv seen pinoys working in Australia that came from Singapore....I think they have triple citizenship.

Nothing wrong if they have 3 citizenship. It's called having an insurance policy in case Country A goes to the shitter, they can always legally move to Country B. If Country B goes to the gutter, they can always move to Country C.

Moreover if the Pinoys you mentioned have Aussie citizenship, they are also free to move to NZ permanently if OZ goes to the shitter. In essence, they have 4 countries to choose from to legally reside permanently; namely, Philippines, Singapore, OZ, NZ.

People should treat their passports like credit cards. The more passports and credit cards issued in different countries, the better is their insurance policy.:smile: