• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy calls Singkies "Rotten Locals" in FB

Babamuda

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why Pinoys like to use names like "Pest-ano III" as if they are of some royal heritage...so what was before the III? Some pagan native that got screwed by unknown Spaniard?

Oh that is to tell people that he comes from a long line of "PEST.." He is the no. 3.

Hehehehe

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If these pinoys are any good, their country wouldn't still be in this mess and they wouldn't have to come here. Clearly these Pinoys are just empty talk.

hi there

1. bro, may i add on?
2. pinoys can only sing, dance & talk hoh:biggrin:
3. sin for 6 days a week, repent on the 7th.
4. that is exactly what pinoys are good at:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These Pinoys come to a country that has a very high literacy rate and so they can't use their pinoy English to show off.

Without the Americans to back them up, they're hopeless. Their country is SO CORRUPT that Arroyo has to bluff she broke her neck just to be able to fly out of the country to escape house-arrest pending trial.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what high literacy rate.
3. just that it hooks up with some catholic christian names.
4. they call themselves english speaking or what!
5. degree/certificate mill production house

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there
3. sin for 6 days a week, repent on the 7th.

True story:

One Sunday, late morning and almost noon, I was at Lucky Plaza for a makan session (some really good food there). As I was there rather early and the restaurant wasn't ready yet, I went jalan-jalan inside the mall. Unsurprisingly, it was rather crowded with hordes of Pinoys.

On one of the upper floors was a disco/bar/ktv, for Pinoys and by Pinoys obviously. A man was standing outside the shop and handing out condoms to Pinay chicks who passed by. I saw some groups whom I've deduced had just finished church (carrying guitar and Bible). Some of their members also received the condoms distributed by the man.

Repent on the 7th day? I beg to differ. :rolleyes:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the Opposition brings this up in parliament as its disrupting the harmony or SIngapore,,,i learnt one thing is if these people dont show respect to their host country,,they should be deported,,,

comprain for what? usual sinkie response. should go and lodge police report against Pinoy sh!t head!!!! please do that

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come all SG home matches kena chiat jialat jialat? referee kelong?

SG versus PRC, 0-lost count
SG versus JPN, 0-1
SG versus MALAYSIA, 0-1
SG versus PHILIPINES, 0-2
SG versus ANG MOH, 0-lost count also

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with this pinoy boy.
There are rotten locals hating others.
And it is true that these pinoys are here to stay cos they work harder for less.

hi there

1. yo, bitchcunt!
2. working or work hard does not matter to pinoys.
3. what matters most; eat, sing, dance.
4. oops! almost forget!
5. party & sin 6 days a week, repent on the 7th.
6. oops! you are those bend-over type.
7. you will never get it:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True story:

One Sunday, late morning and almost noon, I was at Lucky Plaza for a makan session (some really good food there). As I was there rather early and the restaurant wasn't ready yet, I went jalan-jalan inside the mall. Unsurprisingly, it was rather crowded with hordes of Pinoys.

On one of the upper floors was a disco/bar/ktv, for Pinoys and by Pinoys obviously. A man was standing outside the shop and handing out condoms to Pinay chicks who passed by. I saw some groups whom I've deduced had just finished church (carrying guitar and Bible). Some of their members also received the condoms distributed by the man.

Repent on the 7th day? I beg to differ. :rolleyes:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. ok loh!
3. party & sin 7 days a week.
4. fake repentance on the 7th:biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody Pinoy Carlos can go home if he think he's so great ,
who asked him to stay!! dare to call local rotten! I think he's got a
a rotten degree from Pinoyland, who ever employ him better check his
fake degree from rotten Pinoy land back lane!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody Pinoy Carlos can go home if he think he's so great ,
who asked him to stay!! dare to call local rotten! I think he's got a
a rotten degree from Pinoyland, who ever employ him better check his
fake degree from rotten Pinoy land back lane!
sinkees are very forgiving or forgetful one. in less than a few days, everyone forget liaoz. remember the national skin centre pinoy nurse case? maybe she even got a promotion.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Inside church, they are holy.

Outside church, there are whore-ly.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkees are very forgiving or forgetful one. in less than a few days, everyone forget liaoz. remember the national skin centre pinoy nurse case? maybe she even got a promotion.

She must be enjoying a huge year-end bonus and preparing for a great Christmas while out-of-job sinkies remain bewildered as to why they cannot secure gainful employment in their own country!!! :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I realise about Pinoys is they are a very proud race. However cos they are the sick man of SEA, this so called pride is not justified. They are proud they are a democracy, they have more english speakers than pommie land, and at one time, they are the most developed nation in SEA.

PAP by letting them in and giving them jobs which they do not deserve have rekindle their pride,..so now they kuai lan with singkies lah,,please note,,not all pinoys are like that,,but in general the kuai lan ones are increasing.

Pinoys being from a country with a 1st world pride and 3rd world reality needs to be treated as people from the 3rd world. Control them tightly and train them from scratch,,they are servants,,,like maids,,and a maid can never be a master,,,easy as that,,,

so have to whack them and put them in their place,,when their country becomes the number 1 developed country and their attitude is no longer 3rd world,,than we talk hor,,,

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh that is to tell people that he comes from a long line of "PEST.." He is the no. 3.

In a city where mothers, sisters, daughters and the line goes down are all prostitutes, no women opening her filthy "urinal" to customers will ever know from which client that bastard child was conceived.

Hence Carlos Pestano III. Prior to that there was I and II.

Calling themselves name like Contemplacion, Jesus, Concepcion, Cruxifixion and what not. Bloody "religious frauds".......

Crucifying themselves on Good Fridays and recreating the Christ Climb to Golgotha...........Ha ha ha

What are these Pests trying to prove?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1)
True story:

2) Unsurprisingly, it was rather crowded with hordes of Pinoys.

3) handing out condoms to Pinay chicks

4) Repent on the 7th day? I beg to differ. :rolleyes:

1) I totally agree with you as that place is a pick-up point for these filthy harlots.

2) Not hordes but HERDs of them.

3) That man was doing a divine service for he knows that these people are all low-bred and irresponsible. He also did that to protect the clients from getting infected with Pinay diseases like AIDs, etc....

4) Repent on the 7th day, Ha Ha Ha. Most importantly staging crucifixion on GOOD FRIDAYS.