• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinnacle@Duxton resident: 'Even $3m won't make us give up this view'

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
3m.jpg

September 18, 2012

National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan had said that there would be many millionaires at the Pinnacle@Duxton, when home owners there can sell their flats in about two years' time.

The estate reaches the five-year minimum occupation period in December 2014.

But not everyone wants to cash in on their prized asset there.

The New Paper spoke to 10 residents, and most said they had no plans to sell their homes.

One resident claimed she wouldn’t sell her flat even if someone were to offer her $3 million.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Sept 18).

Last edited:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
September 18, 2012

National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan had said that there would be many millionaires at the Pinnacle@Duxton, when home owners there can sell their flats in about two years' time.

The New Paper spoke to 10 residents, and most said they had no plans to sell their homes.

One resident claimed she wouldn’t sell her flat even if someone were to offer her $3 million.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Sept 18).

What a gong cheebye ! :biggrin:

Never ever get sentimental over assets !

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the type of wealth generation that PAP help sinkies become millionaires. 3 cheers for PAP!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

On a contrary, i think this woman is smart and cunning. She tried to play up and market the price of the flat by exaggerating value to fetch a better price for her to sell.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She's just talkin cock.. She'll will be having multiple orgasms if someone were to offer her $3 million for her flat one day..

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Imagine a huge earthquake in the neighbourhood of Singapore,

tremour is greatly felt in these high rise super structures,

come next day wide cracks surfaced, visible from afar,

all these, widely reported ... good luck.

Yes, never get sentiment over assets. But a home is more than a house, err... in this case, a HDB pigeon hole.

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not if a buyer will show her the $$ very sure she will let go, talk big hoping than someone will offer them 3m

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bullshit!

Now cannot sell due to MOP not up yet of course say not selling regardless of how much they are offered la. HDB won't allow that to happen now.

When MOP up, for $3M, their legs will wobble at that kind of $.

Same as saying, I will give millions of my $ to every sinkies not working. Unfortunately, I do not have even a dollar in my pocket, so can;t give!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. what view?
2. a sea of concrete jungle & bad airs.
3. hahaha!
4. and if the woman mouther has a boy.
5. i bet she sends it for some 60buck haircut too!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry for the sudden burst of anger.. Sometimes I cannot tahan when I see Kinana expressing his iritating girlie ways..

hi there

1. bro, no worry.
2. yes, the resident bitch is some irritant.
3. just like some housefly!
4. but th bitch does provide some silly humor here and there.