• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinnacle@Duxton resident: 'Even $3m won't make us give up this view'

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
SGD$3 mil in 2014? I would take it and buy 2 condo units, 1 for rental and just sit back and collect rent. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"One resident claimed she wouldn’t sell her flat even if someone were to offer her $3 million.":oIo:

images.jpg

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's a mighty fine view from up there, lets hope she doesn't get giddy & fall down, it's a long way down. As they say, what goes up, must one day come down!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical sillyporeans mind set.
looking at concrete buildings , the sea , the ships is called a fantastic view.

real case of frog in the well.

they should go to NZ , europe to see some real beautify natural scenery.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro I_Hate_Pappies, I also like your postings too. See the posting:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?126471-l-love-Australia-!!!&p=1211931#post1211931

Then I kana zapped for that posting with a vulgar message. :mad:

Can someone up me back please? Leave me your nick and I will return fave. Thank you.

Ning Na Bu Chee Bye Eh! Who? Kah Lim Beh Khong! Vuglarity somemore! Zap you with my trademark message???! :mad:

How many points? I go help you find back those points.:wink:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical sillyporeans mind set. looking at concrete buildings , the sea , the ships is called a fantastic view. real case of frog in the well. they should go to NZ , europe to see some real beautify natural scenery.

maybe they don't know any better, they think their address/property is more important to them than other things in life, can sell for $2m-$3m & go run road to esle where but don't want to, these kind of people you cannot help, they are like that one.