• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky tio Covid again!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evidently he didn't get enough boosters. CDC already approved letting old farts take one more booster, not sure why he didn't do so. :wink:
The fucker didn’t get the memo. Just keep testing positive. We might have to fly the flag at half mast soon :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I donch know but I will be popping my $800k mai tai from the top of MBS. How about you?

I might do bungee jumping at Sentosa. And scream 'Fuck Lee Hsien Loong' on the way down. :sneaky:

caption.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think more people beginning to believe in Karma, Retribution ect2 now as the 'royal ' family suffer from one misfortune after another.
They may earn obscene salaries but as they say , you cannot bring it with you. I hope all those who force people to be vaccinated(directly ot indirectly) burn in hell

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat to do?? kena sabo by 2 lanjiao ah neh... no choice, have to keng m/c..hope no need to attend next parliament sitting.:geek:

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collapse on stage during this year's Rally speech.

Then Lawrence goes up the stage and declares himself in charge.

That's how a real man takes power. Not wait until next election etc.
A real man would just file a no confidence motion on LHL and prove that he has the majority votes and do a hostile take over of PM post

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A real man would just file a no confidence motion on LHL and prove that he has the majority votes and do a hostile take over of PM post

Sorry hor, totalitarian regime has no such thing as a 'no confidence motion'. The hearts of the people and the Supreme Leeder beat as one. :cool: