• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky Lee is Sg Chief Eunuch

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://thepeakmagazine.com.sg/inte...--Yeo--third-from-left---among-Mitsui-top-exe

Former EDB Chairman Philip Yeo’s latest biography sheds light on leadership pitfalls

What is eunuch disease?

It is when a leader surrounds himself with staffers and he becomes increasingly isolated. It is a common cancer in pyramidal organisations.

The best organisation structure is flat. If I’m the emperor, I would want to see the generals myself.

Increasingly, the emperors in Singapore do not see their generals because there are so many layers.

our Pinky not onLee have eunuch disease

he also has Lumpar Disease

next, he may have neh neh pok disease

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiagong eunuchs love to take selfies of themselves mingling with residents, passerbys and their coterie of porlumpars.

Combined with a 'nation-building' press, it provides plenty of material for 亲民 propaganda. :wink:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the way he walks can confirm this gay fuck is definitely castrated.

0BCF7E34-7B4B-466A-92E1-3DFA48F63DD4.gif