• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinkdotter School Principal Molest Male Students’ Karcheng!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
THERE WERE ERRORs IN SINGAPORE MEDIA...
1. One of the all boys school in NORTH EAST. It must be South East as Victoria School is not in North east, Thi error is to Confuse the IDENTITY OF THE CHILD MOLESTER. IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME as myself Is a victim forced to start fornication (sodomy) When i was 16 (out of my will) but i refused and i am still experiencing wrath and vengeance from the guy.

2. The Media says the accused is NO LONGER working in VC as of Jan 2018 as Police investigations started Only in Nov 2018.

He must have stepped down by the end the academic year. However he is still working in MOE. HE WAS NOT FIRED.

WHAT IS THE REASONING FOR APPROVING GAG ORDER? I have been monitoring Singapore justice Is ABUSING the GAG order most of the cases. In reality, GAG order must be rarely used.

It is to protect the criminal and also to promote the culprit to be a moderator in MOE . WHAT A SHAME!!

HE is NOW PROMOTED as he is working as he is Superintendent, West 7 Cluster. He is a FIRST CLASS CITIZEN, the rest of us are second or third class citizen???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why wasn't the identity of the fucker revealed ? This will just give him more incentive to screw other boys elsewhere.
Does our lee-gal system have an obligation to protect elitist sex offenders ?

Sinkieland is probably the only cuntry in the world where the identities of sex offenders such as pedophiles and rapists are not revealed to the public.

"Oh, it's done to protect the minors and victims!"

Someone is definitely being protected. :wink:

This is how they do it in a civilized country. A registered sex offender lives in a town, the law require these signs to be put near his residence.

robinwood-sex-offender-billboardpng-e7f8e6e0c64439e2.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is probably the only cuntry in the world where the identities of sex offenders such as pedophiles and rapists are not revealed to the public.

"Oh, it's done to protect the minors and victims!"

Someone is definitely being protected. :wink:

This is how they do it in a civilized country. A registered sex offender lives in a town, the law require these signs to be put near his residence.

robinwood-sex-offender-billboardpng-e7f8e6e0c64439e2.png
Only lower-class Chinese locals will be exposed for their sex crimes.
Even low-IQ m&d offenders are protected.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
That previous principal still in moe.
As a cluster Superintendent, West

You are almost there bro. Let reason it together...

ALL BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOLS in Singapore
❶ Anglo-Chinese School
❷ Catholic High School, Singapore
❸ Maris Stella High School
❹ Montfort secondary
❺ Raffles Institution
❻ St. Gabriel's Secondary School
❼ St. Joseph's Institution, Singapore
❽ Saint Patrick's School, Singapore
Victoria School - only here the Principal is abruptly forced to changed by the end of Academic Year 2017

The remainig 8 schools principals remains Unchanged.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
✿ Mr Andrew Lim Boon Kong Aka Mr Lim Boon Kong Andrew Worked in Vs from 2011 to 2017
✿ Mr Chow Weisi replaced him immediately in 2017 itself as he started working from End of 2017 to date

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why wasn't the identity of the fucker revealed ? This will just give him more incentive to screw other boys elsewhere.
Does our lee-gal system have an obligation to protect elitist sex offenders ?
because then everyone will be able to guess who the boys who kena were. Lagi jialat. But I can't understand how this guy got promoted.... :mad:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am counting on Future LEADERS Of Singapore if any of the youth (7 victims) brave & courageous enough to speak up for their personal rights within our constitution.

Let us remove the barrier of GAG order
And let us hear the victims speak Up sooner or later!!
Leaders can NOT be born like LKY thought or spoke out loudly during his days but leaders are only be grown, moulded and seasoned based on “maturity or perfection of a human soul”

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
THERE WERE ERRORs IN SINGAPORE MEDIA...
1. One of the all boys school in NORTH EAST. It must be South East as Victoria School is not in North east, Thi error is to Confuse the IDENTITY OF THE CHILD MOLESTER. IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME as myself Is a victim forced to start fornication (sodomy) When i was 16 (out of my will) but i refused and i am still experiencing wrath and vengeance from the guy.

2. The Media says the accused is NO LONGER working in VC as of Jan 2018 as Police investigations started Only in Nov 2018.

He must have stepped down by the end the academic year. However he is still working in MOE. HE WAS NOT FIRED.

WHAT IS THE REASONING FOR APPROVING GAG ORDER? I have been monitoring Singapore justice Is ABUSING the GAG order most of the cases. In reality, GAG order must be rarely used.

It is to protect the criminal and also to promote the culprit to be a moderator in MOE . WHAT A SHAME!!

HE is NOW PROMOTED as he is working as he is Superintendent, West 7 Cluster. He is a FIRST CLASS CITIZEN, the rest of us are second or third class citizen???
Shocking if this is true.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are almost there bro. Let reason it together...

ALL BOYS SECONDARY SCHOOLS in Singapore
❶ Anglo-Chinese School
❷ Catholic High School, Singapore
❸ Maris Stella High School
❹ Montfort secondary
❺ Raffles Institution
❻ St. Gabriel's Secondary School
❼ St. Joseph's Institution, Singapore
❽ Saint Patrick's School, Singapore
Victoria School - only here the Principal is abruptly forced to changed by the end of Academic Year 2017

The remainig 8 schools principals remains Unchanged.
If he is 48 years old ++++.

Then bingo .