• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinkdotter School Principal Molest Male Students’ Karcheng!

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
So
If he is 48 years old ++++.

Then bingo .

Yes... i am keeping my Fingers crossed!

Based on my private investigations i have arrived at this. However, i am still trying to confirm his age. I came across his LinkedIn Profile and i sent a request to get connected. After that i should be able to find out his age.

i am also truly spiritual and i will use my spiritual authority and my powers to confirm my discernments Later.

Even if a gag order is made to protect the accused, people attending the open trial, such as the public or the media, would still know the identity of the accused.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So

Yes... i am keeping my Fingers crossed!

Based on my private investigations i have arrived at this. However, i am still trying to confirm his age. I came across his LinkedIn Profile and i sent a request to get connected. After that i should be able to find out his age.

i am also truly spiritual and i will use my spiritual authority and my powers to confirm my discernments Later.

Even if a gag order is made to protect the accused, people attending the open trial, such as the public or the media, would still know the identity of the accused.
There won’t be an open trial. It’ll be held ‘in-camera.’ Even reporters will not gain access.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did he molest?
Did he put his kuku bird into their mouth or did he put their bird into his mouth?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did he molest?
Did he put his kuku bird into their mouth or did he put their bird into his mouth?

"At times, the accused would also inform the students' teachers of his intention to speak with them and fix a suitable time for them to meet him at his office on the pretext of discussing their disciplinary issues."

So the teachers fix time (unknowingly) for The elite Principal to attack the vulnerable students molest them privately in closed doors.

7 victims resisted it after the incident, How many students

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
This may give you a hint why GAG order to protect the identity of the accused issued. Thanks

Attachments

• 450E62B1-6E3C-4F71-8B69-51B8107BAA46.jpeg
    450E62B1-6E3C-4F71-8B69-51B8107BAA46.jpeg
    540 KB · Views: 229