• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinay Call SG Bus Driver Stupid. Malay Bro Fought Back. 154th Defends Pinay. Song Bo?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinay Call SG Bus Driver Stupid. Malay Bro Fought Back. 154th Defends Pinay. Song

Unfortunately, it looks like your sperm has entered into your brains. Do donate these excessive sperm to the other gender in your family. Have a nice day, Sir.

Really ah.........my sperms go where you oso know meh? It's never excessive if you swallow cos you've a big mouth. Do you deep throat? Better learn to, cos if you cannot deep throat, you fail.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinay Call SG Bus Driver Stupid. Malay Bro Fought Back. 154th Defends Pinay. Song

Again Sir... you need psychiatric help.

The psychiatirst referred me to you leh.......so r you going to do your job or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyone got the uncensored vid?
The beeping is hard on the ears

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The psychiatirst referred me to you leh.......so r you going to do your job or not?

Your name speaks by itself. No one likes you :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should vote for PAP. When I am fully integrate as a Singapore citizen, I will vote for PAP.

PAP is fair and proven good for economic growth and life under PAP will be good for all.

I am still awaiting for my pink ID. Once I get it, I can apply for HDB flat too. I can get good subsidy and life will be better for me.

Good for you troll....
Keep on going....you are pissing many here.....not sure what's your agenda but you are turning more against vile pappies by highlighting the pinoy/ft problem in Sg.....well done keep it up.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your name speaks by itself. No one likes you :rolleyes:

You like me can liao.......be a good FT, suck my cock and I put in some good words for you to ICA.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good for you troll....
Keep on going....you are pissing many here.....not sure what's your agenda but you are turning more against vile pappies by highlighting the pinoy/ft problem in Sg.....well done keep it up.....

Thank you for your compliments Sir.
I support the PAP.
And I am neither a Troll or highlighting anything to benefit anyone.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I feel sorry for him. Maybe he just want to stand up for the driver, but he did it in a wrong way by losing his temper," said Ms Carbonel.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are we feeding the troll? Is there an ignore button I can use?

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal

The malay man not happy when he saw the filipino woman bullied the chinese bus driver but its true that most bus drivers will just endure the insults and keep quiet because they hope to finish their shift safely without any incidents.

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

bcassault.gif

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pinoy n pinay menace in tw

[video=youtube;PprBLIrdFe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PprBLIrdFe0[/video]

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal

i understand buses have cctv, but is any sound recorded, at least at the driver area?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

How you know the woman is a Pinoy?

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I used to think that; but the troll is just spoiling all the threads.

Nah, I am improving the quality of these boring threads. Even Mr Samuel Leong endorses my humble presence in this Forum. Please do not ignore us. We, Pinoys bring you laughter as well as giving Singapore More Good Years.:p

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For me, pinoys belong to the maid caste, regardless of their occupation. While I do not doubt the ability of the occasional bright pinoy, but as a group, they suck. A quick glance at the current state of the Philippines is good enough. The average pinoy is polite and courteous as a maid, and a tyrant as an equal, let alone as a master.

The pinoy maid who called the bus driver 'stupid' is probably right, but at the same time, she is displaying a 'master' attitude when she is treated as an equal of a sinkie. Pinoys in singapore should only be maids or whores. Nothing more.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For me, pinoys belong to the maid caste, regardless of their occupation. While I do not doubt the ability of the occasional bright pinoy, but as a group, they suck. A quick glance at the current state of the Philippines is good enough. The average pinoy is polite and courteous as a maid, and a tyrant as an equal, let alone as a master.

The pinoy maid who called the bus driver 'stupid' is probably right, but at the same time, she is displaying a 'master' attitude when she is treated as an equal of a sinkie. Pinoys in singapore should only be maids or whores. Nothing more.

magazine-header.jpg