• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinay Call SG Bus Driver Stupid. Malay Bro Fought Back. 154th Defends Pinay. Song Bo?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinay Call SG Bus Driver Stupid. Malay Bro Fought Back. 154th Defends Pinay. Song

For me, pinoys belong to the maid caste, regardless of their occupation. While I do not doubt the ability of the occasional bright pinoy, but as a group, they suck. A quick glance at the current state of the Philippines is good enough. The average pinoy is polite and courteous as a maid, and a tyrant as an equal, let alone as a master.

The pinoy maid who called the bus driver 'stupid' is probably right, but at the same time, she is displaying a 'master' attitude when she is treated as an equal of a sinkie. Pinoys in singapore should only be maids or whores. Nothing more.

Dun talk so much lah you. You cum suck my cock oso. Pot calling the kettle black.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinay Call SG Bus Driver Stupid. Malay Bro Fought Back. 154th Defends Pinay. Song

Dun talk so much lah you. You cum suck my cock oso. Pot calling the kettle black.

Sir, Mr John Tan is a highly and widely respected Singaporean. Please be polite to him.

The majority of Singaporeans are polite people. Like Mr John Tan, they are highly intelligent with PHDs and of scholarly background. :wink:

master

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Pinoy was provoked. We Pinoys are the nicest people in Singapore.

Ya nicer n smarter than the 60.1% . Hooray pinoy go pinoy go go go !!!!!!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They are just a small minority. Do you not have crooks and animal abusers who are Singaporeans?

These were just some of the cases that was exposed but definitely not isolated cases. I've seen & heard of other cases.

The PAP's "foreign talent" policy is going to cause them votes & that is a good thing :smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir, Mr John Tan is a highly and widely respected Singaporean. Please be polite to him.

The majority of Singaporeans are polite people. Like Mr John Tan, they are highly intelligent with PHDs and of scholarly background. :wink:

I'm God, remember? I dun need you losers to suck my cock, because I created you mutherfuckers. Getting you jeebuys to suck my cock is same as I sucking my own cock, because without me, you jeebuys will not exist. I'm in everyone of you and you're created in my own image.

ISeeYouBaby

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see you, baby, shakin' that ass
Shakin' that ass shakin' that ass

[video=youtube;JzQ1__h35bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzQ1__h35bA[/video]

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol...god's cock also need to be sucked :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Argument is between a Sporean? & a filipino, the only witness to film the dispute is a filipino & she insinuates that the man was probably drunk.

Is this another example of foreigners ganging up on Sporeans:confused:

It is only natural to fend for your own kind. Only in Peesai do we have the government ganging up with FTrash against the citizens, and the majority of them still voting for such traitorous govt!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is only natural to fend for your own kind. Only in Peesai do we have the government ganging up with FTrash against the citizens, and the majority of them still voting for such traitorous govt!

It's unhealthy for the country if you allow such a large groups to enter the country to gang up on others i.e. Sporeans. That is why in the 1st world emigration is controlled. Even then it has created unhappiness among the locals. In Sporeans case we have at least 50%+ of foreigners among us.

The PAP may think that these "foreigners" will support the PAP but I wonder if it will instead create all kinds of social problems. Just look at the filipino who wants to take over Spore.:eek: If the filipinos, ah nehs, PRC,... all think like him what do you think will happen:confused:

If the "new citizens" do help the PAP stay in power, how do you thnk Sporeans will feel:confused: Especially the males who have to do NS & have money locked up in their CPF:confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's unhealthy for the country if you allow such a large groups to enter the country to gang up on others i.e. Sporeans. That is why in the 1st world emigration is controlled. Even then it has created unhappiness among the locals. In Sporeans case we have at least 50%+ of foreigners among us.

The PAP may think that these "foreigners" will support the PAP but I wonder if it will instead create all kinds of social problems. Just look at the filipino who wants to take over Spore.:eek: If the filipinos, ah nehs, PRC,... all think like him what do you think will happen:confused:

If the "new citizens" do help the PAP stay in power, how do you thnk Sporeans will feel:confused: Especially the males who have to do NS & have money locked up in their CPF:confused:

It doesn't feel like 50% when taking MRT, it feels like 90% are ah neh, pinoy, PRC on sundays. And it is like that be it east west line, north south line, north east line, circle line. Each time somebody open mouth to talk, most of the time is a foreign accent. Doesn't feel like Singapore and totally doesn't make sense.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For me, pinoys belong to the maid caste, regardless of their occupation. While I do not doubt the ability of the occasional bright pinoy, but as a group, they suck. A quick glance at the current state of the Philippines is good enough. The average pinoy is polite and courteous as a maid, and a tyrant as an equal, let alone as a master.

The pinoy maid who called the bus driver 'stupid' is probably right, but at the same time, she is displaying a 'master' attitude when she is treated as an equal of a sinkie. Pinoys in singapore should only be maids or whores. Nothing more.

Actually this is true for all the third world people. Once they are rich or earn S$ and think they are rich, you will see their real ugly character. No more warm and friendly. Kampong spirit is a myth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Argument is between a Sporean? & a filipino, the only witness to film the dispute is a filipino & she insinuates that the man was probably drunk.

Is this another example of foreigners ganging up on Sporeans:confused:

Confirm ganging up. Third world people will always look after their own country people. Right or wrong is secondary.

Domino

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are king of cover versions. Can't compose their own music. No originality. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It doesn't feel like 50% when taking MRT, it feels like 90% are ah neh, pinoy, PRC on sundays. And it is like that be it east west line, north south line, north east line, circle line. Each time somebody open mouth to talk, most of the time is a foreign accent. Doesn't feel like Singapore and totally doesn't make sense.

I also think that there are more foreigners than what the PAP is claiming.
I think we have already surpassed the 8+ million mark & heading for the 10+ million.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also think that there are more foreigners than what the PAP is claiming.
I think we have already surpassed the 8+ million mark & heading for the 10+ million.

the rodentia family surpasses that number.