• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics 妖精铁锅炖唐僧肉 boiled human meat in giant pots in Duterte-land

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/s/slide_1_2841_234072.html#p=1

探秘菲律宾奇葩热水浴 躺在大锅中“炖”自己
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看 2018.01.17 10:31:30
  • GiLd-fyqrewi9745178.jpg

1 / 4
2018年1月17日讯(具体拍摄时间不详),在菲律宾安蒂克省的Tibiao市存在着一种另类的温泉浴kawa热水浴,这个传统的热水浴通俗来说就是活煮自己。人躺在一口大锅中,下面点着柴火加热,体验一种独一无二被煮的感觉。

探秘菲律宾奇葩热水浴 躺在大锅中“炖”自己
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

• kTno-fyqrewi9745217.jpg

2 / 4
2018年1月17日讯(具体拍摄时间不详),在菲律宾安蒂克省的Tibiao市存在着一种另类的温泉浴kawa热水浴,这个传统的热水浴通俗来说就是活煮自己。人躺在一口大锅中,下面点着柴火加热,体验一种独一无二被煮的感觉。

探秘菲律宾奇葩热水浴 躺在大锅中“炖”自己
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

• 3zOs-fyqrewi9745164.jpg
3 / 4

探秘菲律宾奇葩热水浴 躺在大锅中“炖”自己
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

• mh6F-fyqrewi9745180.jpg

4 / 4

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid pinoys can't wait to burn in hell.
better than getting cooked in lava....
Second-court-of-hell_Haw-Par-Villa_singapore.jpg

or getting soiled in a filthy blood pond.
maxresdefault.jpg

I almost forgot a hellish invention of my, until I saw yr hell pics. I invented a genius atrocity against Political Prisoners the other day when having beers.

Prisoner to be in a bath tub only with a quater full of water, bonded can not get up not fall out of tub.

There is a huge shelf full of big beer jars on shelf, about 200 jars, each got a live hungry piranha swimming inside.

Hahahaha!

So I would interrogate the prisoner with one rhetorical question each time, pouring a piranha into the tub. The answer given is unimportant, because most prisoners will be screaming shitlessly and soon pass out.

Questions were asked only for political satisfaction.

So eventually there is a set of skeleton with well fed piranhas inside a bloody tub kind of like those pic you posted.

Shiok or not?

Last edited:

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost forgot a hellish invention of my, until I saw yr hell pics. I invented a genius atrocity against Political Prisoners the other day when having beers.

Prisoner to be in a bath tub only with a quater full of water, bonded can not get up not fall out of tub.

There is a huge shelf full of big beer jars on shelf, about 200 jars, each got a live hungry piranha swimming inside.

Hahahaha!

So I would interrogate the prisoner with one rhetorical question each time, pouring a piranha into the tub. The answer given is unimportant, because most prisoners will be screaming shitlessly and soon pass out.

So eventually there is a set of skeleton with well fed piranhas inside a bloody tub kind of like those pic you posted.

Shiok or not?

What type of beer may I know this creativity inspiring brand pse?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahaha!

Shiok or not?
piranhas are allergic to sinkie meat. too much bullshit in the bloodstream.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy you STARVE the piranhas for days, make them fucking hungry, and they will gobble any crappy prisoners up ASAP. Got HIV also they will eat.
they are very picky with sinkies because with sinkies in their system must wait for instruction to eat. so knowing they will starve to death waiting for instructions they will rather not eat sinkies.

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are very picky with sinkies because with sinkies in their system must wait for instruction to eat. so knowing they will starve to death waiting for instructions they will rather not eat sinkies.

My atrocity scheme is for GLOBAL application one lah. Sinkie got only few million people may be too few for my piranhas, I would have aquarium farming to mass produce billions of them.

I actually have many schemes. Can feed prisoners to all sort of beasts, birds of prey, fish, sharks, snakes, buayaks, even rodents. Hahahaha! Then I can eat shark fins; bear paws; wear buayak skins & tiger skins. Shiok!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My atrocity scheme is for GLOBAL application one lah. Sinkie got only few million people may be too few for my piranhas, I would have aquarium farming to mass produce billions of them.

I actually have many schemes. Can feed prisoners to all sort of beasts, birds of prey, fish, sharks, snakes, buayaks, even rodents. Hahahaha! Then I can eat shark fins; bear paws; wear buayak skins & tiger skins. Shiok!
you are now crassified as a global terrorist.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
10 courts of hell.
Ten-Courts-of-Hell-entrance-signapore.jpg

Should be : "Due to the GRAPHIC nature of the exhibits." (graphic = adj)

"Graphics" is a noun.

Sinkie English sucks! This has happened because Singlish has been allowed to take root. People think that it's OK to speak gibberish and that they can switch to proper English when necessary but the evidence shows otherwise.

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are now crassified as a global terrorist.

It is the only way to survive now-a-days lah how to be saints? 8 fucking billions of consumers ate away whole planet of resources ruined the only livable ecology system. Still can expect rights and security and freedom and luxury meh? Only way to survive is to implement the atrocity of hell, recycle human population to feed the other endangered spices which can digest these bad food. Human are real bad food, full of ailment, germs, virus and medications in their bodies. You ought to pity the poor hungry piranhas you know? They don't deserve to eat food contaminated by hyper-tension drugs; diabetic medication; cardiac pills etc.

My scheme is to help man redeem sins they had committed against planet earth, and find a way to let a tiny fraction of man survive into the future. The survivors are actually the unlucky ones, who have to struggle within a harsh ruined environment, polluted, exhausted of resources and food, ugly world, with all the good past and brilliance gone forever. If they are not strong they would commit suicide, so my scheme allows only the strongest and fittest to survive. Tua Pek Kong & Hindu gods pse mercy all the dead and survivors. KNN!

green piss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha!

Shiok or not?

Nah Beh!

Gave me a nightmare last night from your hellish invention hor!

I woke up from dreaming a ghost sitting in my bath tub ranting political slogan. Shit! I look for my beer jar to pour into my tub to exorcise it, but got no piranha in my jar, won't work! My balder full I too scared to go to my bathroom to PJ. Had to walk over to my kitchen bathroom to PJ. Your fault bro!