• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics 妖精铁锅炖唐僧肉 boiled human meat in giant pots in Duterte-land

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah Beh!

Gave me a nightmare last night from your hellish invention hor!

I woke up from dreaming a ghost sitting in my bath tub ranting political slogan. Shit! I look for my beer jar to pour into my tub to exorcise it, but got no piranha in my jar, won't work! My balder full I too scared to go to my bathroom to PJ. Had to walk over to my kitchen bathroom to PJ. Your fault bro!

To exorcise your tub:

Pee your golden shower into your beer jar, and while pouring into your tub, chant Tua Pek Kong summon all the ghost to meet LKY @Istana. HUAT AH!

Your tub will be as good as new with 10 years warranty by Tua Pek Kong.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To exorcise your tub:

Pee your golden shower into your beer jar, and while pouring into your tub, chant Tua Pek Kong summon all the ghost to meet LKY @Istana. HUAT AH!

Your tub will be as good as new with 10 years warranty by Tua Pek Kong.
you can add another 2 years for "extended" warranty if you rub-a-dub-dub in your tub :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be : "Due to the GRAPHIC nature of the exhibits." (graphic = adj)

"Graphics" is a noun.

Sinkie English sucks! This has happened because Singlish has been allowed to take root. People think that it's OK to speak gibberish and that they can switch to proper English when necessary but the evidence shows otherwise.
must be a tiong staffer at the sinkie tourist board.