• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Physics Teacher Jailed For Molesting And Sexually Grooming Infatuated Student! Guess Race And School!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
16 months?

Lawyer pse appeal against sentence for Mr Romeo ex-Teacher, say that lusty student was obviously the one seducing the teacher. Reduce sentence to 16 weeks.

Mr. ex-Teacher is already a very decent man, who KEPT HIS DICK WITHIN HIS PANTS when seduced by 15 yo. Few people can achieve this. Most other man would had fucked her. Sammyboy members here would had made her pregnant.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Physics teacher cannot be presidential race...cos haven t even seen a physics student from her race

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
16 months?

Lawyer pse appeal against sentence for Mr Romeo ex-Teacher, say that lusty student was obviously the one seducing the teacher. Reduce sentence to 16 weeks.

Mr. ex-Teacher is already a very decent man, who KEPT HIS DICK WITHIN HIS PANTS when seduced by 15 yo. Few people can achieve this. Most other man would had fucked her. Sammyboy members here would had made her pregnant.

Fuck her, make a video of her giggling like a horny slut with her legs wide open. Then leak to show what a big loose slut she is for a 15 yo.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly it’s that slut having him on, baiting him and he took it line sinker and all. Telling me a 15 yo has no experience ? She must be fugly and if so that teacher deserve to have his eyes gorged out.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
last time during ns I got give physics tuition to two gals, one taking O level and one taking A levels. took them regularly to kiss and touch in my bedroom without the other knowing - very very fun!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
last time during ns I got give physics tuition to two gals, one taking O level and one taking A levels. took them regularly to kiss and touch in my bedroom without the other knowing - very very fun!

:eek::eek::eek: You are one of those BTSS?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont blame the teacher,its like every male nerd otaku forever alone fantasy for some fifteen sixteen year old lolita (sexually) precocious little syt mature yet naive innocent pure little nymphet suddenly come up to you and confess to you that she has a deep crush on u since she was a junior?i mean screw apple of my eye and the other retarded movies,there is no better relationship then the forbidden fruit between a mature young adult male who has seen the world and grown weary and tired and empty dead eyes,and the still pure wide eye innocence of a young adolescence girl yet seemingly mature beyond her years on the cusp of adulthood,the small gentle curve of her nape and tiny earlopes and pale white flesh,the small of her back and her tiny wisplike shoulders arching and trembling slightly as u run the tip of ur tongue up her back,her tiny blossoming breasts pressing tightly against her school tshirt.that forbidden fruit.ah russian and japanese lolita writers are da best!!!i just want to sink my teeth softly into that soft white nape.precocious and mischivious,that captivating and enchanting lolita eyes.

I mean how can u blame the guy?this is like the greatest dream of every man,more so than becoming wildly successful at ur dreams,then making a billion dollars.so delirious to the point of risking ur professionalism and career.what can u possibly do when handed the keys to the ferrrari....besides ask her to remove her jacket so he could observe her in school p.e. tshirt as it turns him on....although this could pose a problem as he could be misconstrued as a sexual predator in a school environment.this is a love story between two consenting adults well one soon to be.....i bet there was not a single man,nor judge or jury that was not jealous on the sentencing day.if only the world was as non judgemental as the japs and ruskies.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Walau, you just stopped there meh. Bawah wet or not

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any slutty business of course refers to you since you are the biggest fucking slut alive who sucked the most number of cocks, more than the number of fillet-o-fish sold since day 1.

You big slut!!!!!
Ccb Malaysian Chinese you are proven ccb Malaysian Chinese cottonmouth already and that’s why you have been attacking me viciously for years. Knnbccb Malaysian Chinese coward bullying woman ! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians going every thread to spew vicious lies of me. I am a virgin is a FACT. Ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs attacking me will be crushed dead alive!