• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PHV take down few Pinoy roaches at Lucky Plaza.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver drop passenger at taxi stand (in blue) then straight U turn ( in red) 270 degrees into railings.

bro , u very sharp observation.

Even the ST got it all wrong the 1st time.

me , ST basically Desktop Reporters never go to the ground one.

IMG_20191231_000834.jpg

2nd time , when the cctv footage surfaced.

IMG_20191231_000757.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN pinoys and pinays know nothing besides selfies wefies party and sex other than basketballs and iphone KNN in chronological order of importance KNN
Pinoys = iphone basketball beer party and sex KNN
Pinays = iphone selfies wefies party and sex KNN

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Siao liao, Pinoyland might impose sanctions on Sinkieland, Duterte is not one to be messed with. :eek:
I hope they ban all domestic maids and force all to return home.

It will cripple the Singapore economy and society.

Toilets will be left unclean and people will come down will diarrhea everywhere. People cannot go to work because they have to look after their children. Or children will get into accidents fall off flats to death because they are left alone at home without supervision. Cars will be left dirty and more accidents will happen due to poor visibility in passenger windows (cannot check blind spot)

Divorce rates will go up as both husband and wife scream and shout at each other to clean the toilet but neither will budge.

Oh and people will to hungry or there will be a massive bump in grab food deliveries. Lol!

Ho say liao

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Watch the footage in the top left screen.

You will see a female (long hair tied in ponytail) alighting from a car in front of the black honda that crashed. She walks past the black Honda then starts to run! She runs down the pathway where the pinoys are having their picnic.

The black honda starts to u turn just after the lady in black walks past his car. He u turns and then appears to floor the accelerator to try and run down the lady in black but misses! (If he drove a Tesla maybe he would have hit her)

So it is a case of lover's revenge I think. But missed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they ban all domestic maids and force all to return home.

It will cripple the Singapore economy and society.

Toilets will be left unclean and people will come down will diarrhea everywhere. People cannot go to work because they have to look after their children. Or children will get into accidents fall off flats to death because they are left alone at home without supervision. Cars will be left dirty and more accidents will happen due to poor visibility in passenger windows (cannot check blind spot)

Divorce rates will go up as both husband and wife scream and shout at each other to clean the toilet but neither will budge.

Oh and people will to hungry or there will be a massive bump in grab food deliveries. Lol!

Ho say liao

Don't forget that dog walking, opening/closing of HDB shops and taking care of senile and wheelchair-bound elderly are mostly delegated to maids.

Duterte can easily fuck over Sinkieland's economy. The Indon and Burmese maids aren't enough to make up for the shortage in maid supply.

20150605_maids.jpg

How much is that maid in the window?

The one with a waggly tail.

How much is that maid in the window?

I do hope that maid is for sale.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver drop passenger at taxi stand (in blue) then straight U turn ( in red) 270 degrees into railings.
I feel driver is not trying to U turn out of nutmeg road towards Tong building orchard road.
But instead trying to U turn back into taxi stand.
As white car is at back of him and is a one way.
Driver maybe not dropping off passenger but instead waiting for passenger.
Whom may be late or worse cancelled the trip when driver turning.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek:

You will see a female (long hair tied in ponytail) alighting from a car in front of the black honda that crashed. She walks past the black Honda then starts to run! She runs down the pathway where the pinoys are having their picnic.

The black honda starts to u turn just after the lady in black walks past his car. He u turns and then appears to floor the accelerator to try and run down the lady in black but misses! (If he drove a Tesla maybe he would have hit her)

Lovers revenge is:eek:

Ponytail girl alight from car in front of him n is seen running towards the railings and car narrowly missed her.
Sebei scary
Think again it possible

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the woman in the red shirt underneath the car?

It's not any of the four in the post's photo.

JBqkJmc.png

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very possible.
Why girl run and why uncle accelerate?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take my hat off u.:thumbsup:
Very good analysis.
If u r right on this then it a murder case.
But pony girl escaped