• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PHV take down few Pinoy roaches at Lucky Plaza.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Take my hat off u.:thumbsup:
Very good analysis.
If u r right on this then it a murder case.
But pony girl escaped
Thanks. I was just wondering how come so coincidental there is someone running down the path just before the car crashes. So I looked more.
The female was walking when she passed the black Honda. Then she looked back at the honda as it was doing the u turn and that is when she ran! She knew he was going after her!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Could only pick out two out of the four.

sbfa3.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I was just wondering how come so coincidental there is someone running down the path just before the car crashes. So I looked more.
The female was walking when she passed the black Honda. Then she looked back at the honda as it was doing the u turn and that is when she ran! She knew he was going after her!
U brought my thinking out of the box.
I always thought it was human error.
Never thought it might be this dramatic

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
U brought my thinking out of the box.
I always thought it was human error.
Never thought it might be this dramatic
If it was a tesla or Lamborghini or porsche which has 3 sec 0 to 100kmh acceleration maybe human error. But honda. It takes a while before flooring pedal to full power. Chance of human error less likely.

But I could be wrong and it is a total coincidence. Or sinkie police is useless also might be a possibility.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Agree. Which is why both drivers and riders need to know what they are doing. Lessons. Instruction. Registration. Liability Insurance.
Yes to lessons, instruction, registration, liability insurance. We can include guns too. For that matter, anything in the hands of incompetent or mentally disturbed operators is a dangerous weapon.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it was a tesla or Lamborghini or porsche which has 3 sec 0 to 100kmh acceleration maybe human error. But honda. It takes a while before flooring pedal to full power. Chance of human error less likely.

But I could be wrong and it is a total coincidence. Or sinkie police is useless also might be a possibility.
Is pony girl using phone ?
She turn to her left towards jln kayu manis before she ran at 9 sec in video.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes to lessons, instruction, registration, liability insurance. We can include guns too. For that matter, anything in the hands of incompetent or mentally disturbed operators is a dangerous weapon.

Sinkies not trusted to be responsible enough to have guns. Which is not a a bad thing when you see how it is in USA and Canada.