• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos from the 80's from Bugis

Zikoman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's photos of yesteryear's aquas.
Nothing on bugis streets....
Some pics of them dancing on top of the mobile toilets or angmo sailors fighting with hylam street gangsters would be nice....

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed Tonychat's type...

bugisstreet1.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's photos of yesteryear's aquas.
Nothing on bugis streets....
Some pics of them dancing on top of the mobile toilets or angmo sailors fighting with hylam street gangsters would be nice....

Back then handphones didn't have cameras. Not like today where handphone cameras are good, common & easy to use. So there are not that many photos of that era.

I found the photos nostalgic because it is from the past. Bugis today is uninteresting just another shopping place.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think that your photos are better at catching the atmosphere of those days:smile:

Bugis street back then was a colorful & happening place. I remember angmos bringing their kids & having supper while watching the parade of pretty ladyboys.
I find the angmos photos boring as they are posed & artificial.