• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pharmaceutical ceo: Cancer drug is only for westerners who can afford it

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite BAYER product, Heroin. And it used to be for westerners only.

Bayer-heroin.jpg

The big pharma company is probably extracting the active ingredient from some plant source :confused:

Modern medicine still doesn't fully understand cancer. That's why they don't know how to cure it. Currently you have expensive, dangerous & ineffectual treatments like chemo therapy.
This new treatment may just be another lucrative money earner. Something that only people like LKY or LHL can afford.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first you cant get rid of cancer cell.
cancer cell is present in everybody healthy body.
did your friend's dad went for any sort of treatment in conjunction to eating soursop?
how often he ate soursop?daily?
the duration he took for cancer cells to become undetected?
how much he took each time? half a kg?
i grow my soursop tree.a year ago...the height now is just a pathetic lower 1m

After seeing so many people around me getting cancer I have to admit to being worried. Eating healthy e.g. veggies is I think the only way to avoid getting illnesses like cancer. I'm not a good cook & the dishes I prepare usually don't include vegetables. I was willing to invest in my health but just didn't have the cooking skills:(

After reading about the Gerson Therapy I now juice daily organic produce e.g. carrots, kale, swiss chard, beet root & apples. I spend about $45 per week on organic produce. I don't know if organic is important but I see it as an investment. What is $200/month if I can avoid illnesses.

Other than juicing I take a good multivitamin & other supplements like ubiquinol, pycnogenol, celery seed extract, etc. I sometimes do IV Chelation to clear detox the heavy metals from my body.

I find it strange that many Sporeans are willing to spend more on their hand phones than on their health.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite BAYER product, Heroin. And it used to be for westerners only.

Bayer-heroin.jpg

Only tried morphine & not heroine. Heroin is illegal even for doctors in a hospital setting. Met some people in the hospital who were suffering from pain. These people have been taking all kinds of pain killers & their bodies have developed a tolerance for these pain killers. They would have gladly welcomed heroin if it was available.

Unfortunate for them there are politics involved even in the medical world.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing so many people around me getting cancer I have to admit to being worried. Eating healthy e.g. veggies is I think the only way to avoid getting illnesses like cancer. I'm not a good cook & the dishes I prepare usually don't include vegetables. I was willing to invest in my health but just didn't have the cooking skills:(

After reading about the Gerson Therapy I now juice daily organic produce e.g. carrots, kale, swiss chard, beet root & apples. I spend about $45 per week on organic produce. I don't know if organic is important but I see it as an investment. What is $200/month if I can avoid illnesses.

Other than juicing I take a good multivitamin & other supplements like ubiquinol, pycnogenol, celery seed extract, etc. I sometimes do IV Chelation to clear detox the heavy metals from my body.

I find it strange that many Sporeans are willing to spend more on their hand phones than on their health.

in ancient texts recorded, a person get illness when his.her body in out of balance for prolong period.
TCM ultimate role is not to treat any illness, but to restore imbalance of the organs,qi and medians.
when your body is in balance, the toxic that you ingested can be expell out in an automatic way.
just eat all foods/fruits in moderate,
sex in moderate,
exercise in moderate
and of course drink fresh water in moderate.
a lot of cancer patients resource to tcm treatment as last resort, but it is often too late because restoring qi balance take years to achieve, patient to follow up.
most up lorry when they are only 20% restored.

most human are born unbalanced ( through bazi calculation we know ).
it is post natal balance that rectify it.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After seeing so many people around me getting cancer I have to admit to being worried. Eating healthy e.g. veggies is I think the only way to avoid getting illnesses like cancer.

It's the luck of the draw. Anyone can get cancer regardless of what they eat. Some foods may increase the likelihood of certain types of cancer but at the end of the day, it boils down to the fact that 10 billion cell divisions occur daily and if you live long enough, sooner or later an error will occur during the process and the result is a malignancy.

Linda McCartney was a a vegetarian from 1975 onwards. She died in 1998 from breast cancer.

One of my good friends was leading one of the healthiest lifestyles I have ever come across... no red meat, no fried stuff, no coffee, no alcohol, never smoked, detoxed regularly etc. He was diagnosed with stage 2 Melanoma last year. The prognosis is uncertain.

On the other hand my dad smoked like a chimney till he was 65, loved fried stuff, loved fat, ice cream, super hot chilly, never exercised and lived till 89.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
in ancient texts recorded, a person get illness when his.her body in out of balance for prolong period.
TCM ultimate role is not to treat any illness, but to restore imbalance of the organs,qi and medians.
when your body is in balance, the toxic that you ingested can be expell out in an automatic way.

Never heard such ridiculous bullshit in all my life. :rolleyes:

All this heaty/cooling and balance nonsense has no scientific basis whatsoever. If there are toxins in the body, what exactly are they? where are they found?

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the luck of the draw. Anyone can get cancer regardless of what they eat. Some foods may increase the likelihood of certain types of cancer but at the end of the day, it boils down to the fact that 10 billion cell divisions occur daily and if you live long enough, sooner or later an error will occur during the process and the result is a malignancy.

Linda McCartney was a a vegetarian from 1975 onwards. She died in 1998 from breast cancer.

One of my good friends was leading one of the healthiest lifestyles I have ever come across... no red meat, no fried stuff, no coffee, no alcohol, never smoked, detoxed regularly etc. He was diagnosed with stage 2 Melanoma last year. The prognosis is uncertain.

On the other hand my dad smoked like a chimney till he was 65, loved fried stuff, loved fat, ice cream, super hot chilly, never exercised and lived till 89.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/The-Ultimate-Cigar-Aficionado_6004

As Cigar Aficionado magazine approaches 20 years in print, we are taking a look back at some of the most memorable stories we have published over the years. In this step back into our vaults, we go to 1994, when we put legendary comedian George Burns on our cover.
Comedian George Burns is not only a living legend, he's living proof that smoking between 10 and 15 cigars a day for 70 years contributes to one's longevity.

"If I'd taken my doctor's advice and quit smoking when he advised me to, I wouldn't have lived to go to his funeral," deadpans the 98-year-old comedian from a chair in his Hollywood office the morning I show up to discuss his career as one of the world's most renowned cigar smokers. As if to emphasize his point, he takes a puff of the cigar in his hand and exhales the smoke in my direction.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

All this heaty/cooling and balance nonsense has no scientific basis whatsoever. If there are toxins in the body, what exactly are they? where are they found?

Not necessarily true. "Science" as we know has been due to the Western empirical approach. However different cultures think and view the world in different ways. Life as we know it has both spiritual and physical (empirical) aspects. Western science favours a reductionist and analytical approach but this is not without it's shortcomings. Chinese science on the other hand is more intuitive, focuses on the holistic and investigates the complex structure of interconnections and retroactive relationships in the real world.

Ang Moh is not always Dua kee.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...a lot of cancer patients resource to tcm treatment as last resort, but it is often too late because restoring qi balance take years to achieve, patient to follow up.
most up lorry when they are only 20% restored.

I know someone in her 80's who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Had an ugly tumour growing on the breast. After a year of eating healthy, using supplements & avoiding all sugars,processed foods, etc, the tumour reduced in size & is now healed. The same doctors have given her a clean bill of health. The funny thing was that these same doctors were pushing expensive medical treatments but fortunate for this 80 year old, she declined.

I know of someone else who didn't do anything when he found out that he had cancer. Continued to drink, smoke,... He eventually passed away to no ones surprise.

Surviving a cancer is possible if someone is 1st willing to change his/her lifestyle. Even if they change lifestyles the survival rate might be reduced if they do chemo which I think is destructive.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

you cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
the western view acupuncture as gem precious.
they cant see the energy,they cant use science to prove, but they did get well,they can feel it,they know it's an art,they love it ,but still they cant use science to support it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Not necessarily true. "Science" as we know has been due to the Western empirical approach. However different cultures think and view the world in different ways. Life as we know it has both spiritual and physical (empirical) aspects. Western science favours a reductionist and analytical approach but this is not without it's shortcomings. Chinese science on the other hand is more intuitive, focuses on the holistic and investigates the complex structure of interconnections and retroactive relationships in the real world.

Ang Moh is not always Dua kee.

Chinese medicine has been around for thousands of years. It did nothing for the country. Western medicine, on the other hand, has doubled the average lifespan in the developed world in less than half a century.

That's because Western medicine relies on science. An infection has to have a cause... a cause is tracked down to a virus or bacteria.. drugs are developed to fight the organisms and their effectiveness is measured scientifically with double blind tests. If it doesn't work... more research is done. That's how science works.

Western medicine went through periods where treatments had no scientific basis either. There was a period when blood letting was the solution for many diseases when it did absolutely nothing but make the patient anemic as well as sick.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know someone in her 80's who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Had an ugly tumour growing on the breast. After a year of eating healthy, using supplements & avoiding all sugars,processed foods, etc, the tumour reduced in size & is now healed. The same doctors have given her a clean bill of health. The funny thing was that these same doctors were pushing expensive medical treatments but fortunate for this 80 year old, she declined.

I know of someone else who didn't do anything when he found out that he had cancer. Continued to drink, smoke,... He eventually passed away to no ones surprise.

Surviving a cancer is possible if someone is 1st willing to change his/her lifestyle. Even if they change lifestyles the survival rate might be reduced if they do chemo which I think is destructive.

yes.my ex enzik was a hard core smoker and drinker.
1 day he say he feel he got a lump in the throat.
before he went for checkup,he knows it is already throat cancer.
after he went for chemo, he still smoked..no change in lifestyle.
in less than 3 years, he up lorry,died a horror death.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you cant see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
the western view acupuncture as gem precious.
they cant see the energy,they cant use science to prove, but they did get well,they can feel it,they know it's an art,they love it ,but still they cant use science to support it.

Acupuncture is a placebo. Thousands of tests have come up with no evidence that it works.

I used to believe in acupuncture. Whenever I had a bad sports injury, I'd go to an acupuncturist. I tried many including those who everyone recommended to be the best in Singapore.

The pain went away when the needles were stuck in simply because the nerve paths were blocked. Once the needles came out, it would hurt just as badly the next day.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
way way back, the chinese already got sound knowledge of the positioning of the stars the planets , the use of accurate calendar .
they did not have the assistant of western telescopes, computer and science.

wonder why sam leong love bootlicking the western ang mo

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acupuncture is a placebo. Thousands of tests have come up with no evidence that it works.

I used to believe in acupuncture. Whenever I had a bad sports injury, I'd go to an acupuncturist. I tried many including those who everyone recommended to be the best in Singapore.

The pain went away when the needles were stuck in simply because the nerve paths were blocked. Once the needles came out, it would hurt just as badly the next day.

that is becasue you went in with a doubtful mind.
of course you came out with doubtful result for sure.

your mind really play a lot in any treatment.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that is becasue you went in with a doubtful mind.
of course you came out with doubtful result for sure.

your mind really play a lot in any treatment.

When I went for acupuncture, I truly believed that it would work which is why I opted for the treatment. This was in my younger days when I was more naive and more gullible.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I went for acupuncture, I truly believed that it would work which is why I opted for the treatment. This was in my younger days when I was more naive and more gullible.

well. it did work truly for me.
when i have sore back,usually 3 treatments is sufficient.

but i dont think acupuncture work for slipdisc or any kinds of external injury.
acupuncture work well for inbalance manifest internally.

why would some idiot approach acupuncture as treatment when both his legs got run down by car?
why would some idiot approach TCM as treatment when he kena bite by dengue mosquitoes caused by external factors

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
way way back, the chinese already got sound knowledge of the positioning of the stars the planets , the use of accurate calendar .
they did not have the assistant of western telescopes, computer and science.

wonder why sam leong love bootlicking the western ang mo

For many thousands of years, the Chinese were very advanced.

In the last few centuries, the Chinese have been truly and absolutely useless.

I judge the Chinese based on their current performance and not what they did 2000 or more years ago.

The Arabs were great mathematicians, astronomers and builders too. They built the pyramids which are one of the wonders of the world. However, look at Egypt now. It's one of the most fucked up places on earth full or muslim morons. You expect me to admire the Egyptians to today based on what they built 4000 odd years ago???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like I said modern science doesn't understand the mechanisms of all the cancers.
However there have been many successes in natural treatments which involve detoxing, strengthening the human body by healthy eating, avoiding additives,.... They are effective for the cancers common in Spore e.g. lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer,..

Melanoma is not common in Spore because people avoid the sun if possible. Your friend who had Melanoma may have had too much exposure to the sun & NOT from eating unhealthy foods. Did your friend sun bath too much?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
well. it did work truly for me.
when i have sore back,usually 3 treatments is sufficient.

When I have a sore back, I don't go for any treatment. After a few days, it gets better by itself.

Yours is a classic example of assigning a result to a totally irrelevant action.

I have a dumb friend who is just like you... always changing doctors when he gets a cold. The first one he goes to is always useless because the next day he feels no better. He then goes to another doctor a couple of days later. The day after, he praises the doctor to high heaven because his cold is going away.

What he doesn't realise is that head colds go away after 5 to 7 days anyway. They are caused by a virus and there is no treatment for a virus.