• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pfizer jab deadlier than AstraZeneca across Europe – leaked study

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The more you post these videos, the more I'll be dragging my relatives and friends down for the jab.

And you can be sure there's no way in holy hell I will allow them to choose Sinovac. I've already had a major breakup because of this issue

I could well be using reverse psychology to get people like yourself to vaccinate ASAP.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm taking the attenuated virus vaccine. The rest of my family has taken the mRNA. I sincerely hope nothing happens long term as it would mean losing my loved ones.

If it does I'll have to tell them before they go "I told you not to take that shit.".

If I catch Covid and end up in ICU they'll be saying "I told you mRNA is far better.".

If you took a vaccine - even an attenuated virus one, it does not mean you can't come down with Covid. It only means your chances of becoming symptomatic are lower, and even if symptomatic, your chances of needing hospitalization are greatly reduced (to the point of being almost negligible).

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you took a vaccine - even an attenuated virus one, it does not mean you can't come down with Covid. It only means your chances of becoming symptomatic are lower, and even if symptomatic, your chances of needing hospitalization are greatly reduced (to the point of being almost negligible).

I came down with the flu despite having a flu jab but I was better in 3 days.

Prior to this I had a very bad bout way back in the 90s an almost died. It took me more than 6 months to recover.

I am all for vaccines they are miracle of modern medicine. The polio vaccine could have well saved me from ending up in an iron lung. I am truly grateful to all the researchers who made this possible. It has been a game changer but sadly it is also the main cause of climate change.

We trade one problem for another.

jw5

Loyal
I came down with the flu despite having a flu jab but I was better in 3 days.

Prior to this I had a very bad bout way back in the 90s an almost died. It took me more than 6 months to recover.

I am all for vaccines they are miracle of modern medicine. The polio vaccine could have well saved me from ending up in an iron lung. I am truly grateful to all the researchers who made this possible. It has been a game changer but sadly it is also the main cause of climate change.

We trade one problem for another.

We are very glad that you recovered from your flu in the 90s.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your one single sentence "Vaccinations protect 95% and should one get COVID, the vaccine downgrades the disease to a mild form so one doesn't die or get seriously ill from it" packs hell-of-a-lot of claims. I wonder from which peer-reviewed article you extracted such amount of wisdom?

1) Vaccinations protect 95%? Easy to banter around a figure "95%". Who in the world knows? Before the first shot of covid vaccines, people died of covid-19; currently after 2/3 billion doses, people still die from covid-19. So what's the difference that you wish to draw to our attention?
2) "...the vaccine downgrades the disease to a mild form..." how do you measure seriousness and mildness? With the Richter scale? What covid-meter did you used? Or from the data of the vaccine manufacturers. Have you ever heard of the phrase "vested interest"?

Chan Rasjid.
You can view what I stated here: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination

Lots there for you to dispute :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
sore loser will only accept it when 6 billion of the 7 billion people on earth vaccinated, and there is no more pandemic.

if only 4 to 5 billion not good enough mRNA must be 100% perfect and only he must say it is ok, because he is smartest person on planet earth or sore loser

meantime every singe thing, side effect will be front page news here despite the overwhelming success of mRNA :roflmao:

I am really hoping that mRNA technolocy is ok. :cautious:

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could well be using reverse psychology to get people like yourself to vaccinate ASAP.

We know, I used to be like Dredd, posting all the relevant data including the peer reviewed studies accepted as the gold standard,

Then I posted what was published in the New England Journal of Medicine, the data that is sacrosanct

And all you did was irritate everyone so I decided to return the favor and have a good time at your expense.

In the end I a was right.

But I enjoyed your way better, made for alot of entertainment and name calling.

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal

He harps on about attenuated vaccines because he is scared. Well Wall St has spoken about mRNA vaccines and you can see what the smart money says

All those investors know what they are doing while the conspiracy theorists like Leong continue to shrivel up.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I am really hoping that mRNA technolocy is ok. :cautious:

There never was a pandemic. Covid is such a mild disease in most that all the lockdowns, masking and vaccine efforts are nothing more than measures introduced, not to save lives but to transfer wealth.

The problem with the world is that the vast majority have IQs below 120 which is why they don't realise they are being played big time.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Data will show COVID to be more deadly than the seasonal flu. Long term effects are still pretty unknown...

Drugs are more dangerous and cause more social problems than tobacco and alcohol. There are already some controls and educational materials out there to warn against tobacco and alcohol abuse. I am sure that once they get out of control like hard-core drugs, they will be outlawed.

New flu strains are sometimes deadlier than older ones. That was the case for the Spanish Flu, but not for diseases like H1N1 or its permutations.

However, we can expect the new strains to become endemic and become part and parcel of life, just like existing flu strains. In a few years time, kids will be praying to catch Covid because it would mean an automatic 14-day MC, much like chicken pox.

And then life goes on with no fuss.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No one talks about the Hong Kong flu of 1956.

That sickened many and led to school closure.

Within a year, no one even remembered there was a pandemic. Why? The HK flu strain simply faded into the background and became like any other strain.

The weak will perish. If you have as many chronic health problems as many of Singapore's COVID deaths, you could have died simply from a fall or simply drinking too much water. The lastest 44 year old to die is a case in point. He died of diabetes for heaven's sake, not Covid.

jw5

Loyal
There never was a pandemic. Covid is such a mild disease in most that all the lockdowns, masking and vaccine efforts are nothing more than measures introduced, not to save lives but to transfer wealth.

The problem with the world is that the vast majority have IQs below 120 which is why they don't realise they are being played big time.

I already had my 2 doses, so I am simply hoping that mRNA technology is ok. :cautious:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

lets say profit of $20 per shot. 7 billion shots will give $140bn. That's only slightly more than what the fed spends each month on asset purchases for the past couple of years. the wealth transfer theory is very weak. we're not shutting down the global economy for a measly $140bn profit. more money can be made in crypto than pharma. 1 trillion in value was wiped off BTC alone recently. 140bn is a drop in the ocean.

the reason for the lockdown eludes us. conjecture would point to a weapons grade virus that made world leaders panic when the news broke.

the world didn't lock down for SARs or even Ebola. what changed?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
lets say profit of $20 per shot. 7 billion shots will give $140bn. That's only slightly more than what the fed spends each month on asset purchases for the past couple of years. the wealth transfer theory is very weak. we're not shutting down the global economy for a measly $140bn profit. more money can be made in crypto than pharma. 1 trillion in value was wiped off BTC alone recently. 140bn is a drop in the ocean.

the reason for the lockdown eludes us. conjecture would point to a weapons grade virus that made world leaders panic when the news broke.

the world didn't lock down for SARs or even Ebola. what changed?

There are various food chains operating at any one time. This particular one involves big tech, pharma and media with politicians doing their bidding.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact: The idea that money motivates pharmas to come up with vaccines are false. Pharmaceuticals make more money from drugs to treat diseases. Vaccinations are not money-makers. Case in point: the drug Sovaldi for Hepatitis C in the US, just one drug, raked in over 10 billion compared to 24 billion in takings of total global sales for vaccinations. If making money was the objective, pharmaceuticals should just stop making vaccines and concentrate on treatment drugs.

Fact: The world didn't shut for SARS, MERS or Ebola because these diseases were not as easily transmittable as COVID.