• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Petition : UN-BAN TONYCHAT we need his daily dose of anti-fuckall

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes I agree and Jah too. They may both be arseholes but they add colour to the forum. They need to be leashed but not banned.

The ban should be lifted soon.

AlGhofran

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree and Jah too. They may both be arseholes but they add colour to the forum. They need to be leashed but not banned.

Assalamualaykum Leongsam. Thank you sir. How about adding to my points for posting something you agree? May Allah and Mohammad bless you with many offsprings.

LionZion

A wah yu call jah an asshole? Jah are di most righteous yute rung here. Seen? Im a suffer badness and bad mindedness from the fassy hole and battyman pan di board and yu a try style jah up as an arsehole? Suck yu madda to bloodclaat dis one bagga bad mindedness and smallmindedness round here.