• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

petition to leongsam to reinstate zap function

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You lose an intellectual argument? All you guys know is to zap?
Thats why Sam ban the zap function cos there are too many of you bullies!
The Opposition will never be able to attract good talent with people like you guys!
I DO NOT support this Petition!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Opposition will never be able to attract good talent with people like you guys!

Please explain Operation Cold Store.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simi lanjiao intellectual arguement? u want intercourse? here have. intellect, u go ypap lah.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum is rather peaceful now since Sam instituted the Add reputation only and deleted the Subtraction. Therefore, I am opposed to the petition. If you want, add points to yr enemies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can? need to zap a few pappies doggies.

I thought all along the function is still there ? I was recently zap till become -ve pts for no reason and then suddenly up pts up again for no reason too within the same day. Best was suddenly become 380, like won a football odds of X3, a gd deal for being zap le :confused:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zapping of Pappies doggies is fine. However, it is damn ironic as you are behaving exactly like what you accuse PAP of, that is inhibition of free speech.

Also good to open up, some can zap those SDPpies and KJ doggies too.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zapping of Pappies doggies is fine. However, it is damn ironic as you are behaving exactly like what you accuse PAP of, that is inhibition of free speech.

Also good to open up, some can zap those SDPpies and KJ doggies too.

since when i inhibit free speech har? look at this mother fucker. this is call inhibition of free speech.

Capture_zps12b9a95f.jpg

DogVader69DorkVader

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when i inhibit free speech har? look at this mother fucker. this is call inhibition of free speech.

Who else but that fucktard kopisai's InfP clone accounts! :biggrin: Or u can ask MBSSLOTS his partner in crime. :biggrin:

Want to zap me then zap all the way to moderation lah! Shortage of InfP accounts to zap me to moderation? Must be embarrassing ha ha ha ...

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i seldom zap forummers. it is meaningless. but i support reinstating the zap function for all forummers. :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who else but that fucktard kopisai's InfP clone accounts! :biggrin: Or u can ask MBSSLOTS his partner in crime. :biggrin:

Want to zap me then zap all the way to moderation lah! Shortage of InfP accounts to zap me to moderation? Must be embarrassing ha ha ha ...
did u just make a blantantly false accusation against me? :oIo::oIo: