• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peter Crouch: No Robotic dance if I score tonight

kaynautica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, i saw it once before when he scored for the Pompey and honestly....i have to say this out "sulky & yulky" or the worst dance i had witnessed before by a footballer's :wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think that was bad, you should check out the pic of John Terry showing the Robo Dance to Rooney in today's ST, lagi worse and stupid:rolleyes::biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read that Crouchie may have done that stupid robo dance when he scored the first goal, apparently encouraged by Rio...can anyone confirm?:biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read that Crouchie may have done that stupid robo dance when he scored the first goal, apparently encouraged by Rio...can anyone confirm?:biggrin:

I watched the game, after all the congras and hugs
when he was left alone, he did something for 3 secs.
but stop short of the robo dance.
This time instead of straightened his fingers for the
robo dance he clenched like showing 'zero' sign.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheers mate. These footballers' post goal celebration 'dances' should be yellowed carded if they look stupid, particularly one's like Crouchie's.:rolleyes: I use to quite like Henry's (@ Gooners) and Luis Garcia(@ Reds) though:smile:
I watched the game, after all the congras and hugs
when he was left alone, he did something for 3 secs.
but stop short of the robo dance.
This time instead of straightened his fingers for the
robo dance he clenched like showing 'zero' sign.