• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
EL terrace at 1.2mil? is it a corner lot?

if it is intermediate lot then the price is really crazy. there are so many advertising at ~800-900K in iproperty.

I have checked, they are Bumi Lot. Foreigners cannot buy, that is why cheaper.

Nicholas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just curious, and hope you dont mind sharing with me.. how much can these linked terraces expected to fetch for rental income? Thanks in advance.

No doubt that the terrace will have to cough out lots of cash, but the loan installment will be more then covered for by the rental income..

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to all bros and sis whom had replied to my dilemma. I will take Potter advice, take the 2 of them, as both are irresistible. No doubt that the terrace will have to cough out lots of cash, but the loan installment will be more then covered for by the rental income. As for Teega, I need to cough out 10% only and thereafter maybe 1 year later another 10%. The rest will take a mortgage with installment only to kick off when CCC is issued. I would think that is a good leverage.

Good decision!

Just curious, have you looked into the Lake Park Semi D? Not sure if they have any units left .....

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have checked, they are Bumi Lot. Foreigners cannot buy, that is why cheaper.

I have an international lot, corner terrace @ EL for sales....

30'' X 75'' End Lot
Land: 3081 sq ft
Build Up: 3498 sq ft

This is the largest BU size terrace in EL. I understand it is just 200ft shy of a Type C Twin Villa''s build up area. Asking RM1.6million. International Lot. Phase 8 Harmony Park. TOP 2013.

Last edited:

patientrader

30'' X 75'' End Lot

This is the largest BU size terrace in EL. I understand it is just 00ft shy of a Type C Twin Villa''s build up area. Asking RM1.6million. International Lot.

i am keen....have PMd you...please send me more details if u can

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just curious, and hope you dont mind sharing with me.. how much can these linked terraces expected to fetch for rental income? Thanks in advance.

I will be getting gross yield of about 6% for the next 2 years.

Good decision!

Just curious, have you looked into the Lake Park Semi D? Not sure if they have any units left .....

Already had 1 SD in phase 1, so did not consider the Lake Park, when I was there the previous week only 5 units left... very good response.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal

30'' X 75'' End Lot

This is the largest BU size terrace in EL. I understand it is just 00ft shy of a Type C Twin Villa''s build up area. Asking RM1.6million. International Lot.

Bro, no more bullets already, will keep yours in my potential list.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to all bros and sis whom had replied to my dilemma. I will take Potter advice, take the 2 of them, as both are irresistible. No doubt that the terrace will have to cough out lots of cash, but the loan installment will be more then covered for by the rental income. As for Teega, I need to cough out 10% only and thereafter maybe 1 year later another 10%. The rest will take a mortgage with installment only to kick off when CCC is issued. I would think that is a good leverage.

I...want..to...friend.....you... em55.gif

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the advantage of using a company to purchase property?

I enquired about using my Singapore-incorporated company to buy a property in Johor but the banker told me the loan leverage can only be 50 - 60%.

Anybody can clarify this?

Thanks...

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman Perling Intermediate 2 Sty Terrace for Sale

Asking Price RM399,000
Landsize - 24x75 feet , BU 2400sqft
Age - 7 years old

Address - Jalan Layang 2 , Taman Perling

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman Perling Intermediate 2 Sty Terrace for Sale

Asking Price RM399,000
Landsize - 24x75 feet , BU 2400sqft
Age - 7 years old

Address - Jalan Layang 2 , Taman Perling

Photo and floor plan are attached ........................................

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCF3409.JPG
    DSCF3409.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 280

evoque

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal Property for Sale - Semi-D in Nusa Duta.

1) 50x75 Type G Semi-D. Facing North. Asking 1.28 mil.
2) 50x80 Type H Semi-D. Facing South. Asking 1.48 mil.

Negotiable for serious buyer only, please PM +65 8280 9828.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I am new here and this is my first post and 1 question I need to check with you guys is I see that some properties are valued below 500 k r there any extra cost involved eg 350k property resale how much would it cost to complete transaction ,r there any risks involved like, area with no security or buyer backing out, thanks for your reply,

BuddyCK

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Finally took the plunge. Though I was not registered here but used the resources and the good advice and guidance by all the brothers and sisters in this forum. I must say this is an invaluable community. Invested in a commercial property.

Looking for a good semi-d in HH golf precinct with good golf view. No brokers please. If any brothers or sisters selling here please PM me.

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also looking for a golf facing unit but got two sellers asked for RM 2.5m and RM 2.8m respectively.. same size.. Both have not TOP yet.. Really envy those who bought at low price

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

Finally took the plunge. Though I was not registered here but used the resources and the good advice and guidance by all the brothers and sisters in this forum. I must say this is an invaluable community. Invested in a commercial property.

Looking for a good semi-d in HH golf precinct with good golf view. No brokers please. If any brothers or sisters selling here please PM me.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also looking for a golf facing unit but got two sellers asked for RM 2.5m and RM 2.8m respectively.. same size.. Both have not TOP yet.. Really envy those who bought at low price

You should look harder....

There is precious that u miss.......