• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

hihipopo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden Sands Seaview Residence in JB town for sale.

* Breathtaking panoramic sea view of Johor Straits from all windows.
* High Floor (23rd Floor).
* 852 sq ft (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms).
* Located right next to Thistle Hotel.
* In the middle of JB town (3 mins to JB CIQ, 2 mins to JB Town, 3 mins to Danga Bay).
* Freehold, low maintenance fee of RM0.20/sq ft only.
* 1 car park.
* Fully furnished; as in pretty well furnished with good quality fixtures.
* Selling at RM630K (negotiable).
* Direct sale from owner, 0% commission for the buyer.

Please contact owner Marc at 016-303 6929 / +65 9111 8195.

jbrts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, how old is this project?

Golden Sands Seaview Residence in JB town for sale.

* Breathtaking panoramic sea view of Johor Straits from all windows.
* High Floor (23rd Floor).
* 852 sq ft (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms).
* Located right next to Thistle Hotel.
* In the middle of JB town (3 mins to JB CIQ, 2 mins to JB Town, 3 mins to Danga Bay).
* Freehold, low maintenance fee of RM0.20/sq ft only.
* 1 car park.
* Fully furnished; as in pretty well furnished with good quality fixtures.
* Selling at RM630K (negotiable).
* Direct sale from owner, 0% commission for the buyer.

Please contact owner Marc at 016-303 6929 / +65 9111 8195.

jbrts

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offend, but my personal view is that JB property especially condo price will take a significant hit before scaling up again. Singapore economy is slowing, and RTS is not going to happen any time soon. So pretty soon, weak holders, especially those with huge bank loan, will have to cut loss. Many still have unrealistic price expectation now. I am looking at buying when the price comes to the reasonable range.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No offend, but my personal view is that JB property especially condo price will take a significant hit before scaling up again. Singapore economy is slowing, and RTS is not going to happen any time soon. So pretty soon, weak holders, especially those with huge bank loan, will have to cut loss. Many still have unrealistic price expectation now. I am looking at buying when the price comes to the reasonable range.

If you buy it now, you get immediately rental. Or can buy and hold.

Can also consider Medini. It is an investor's haven. Once everything is up, many have said it will boom.

jbrts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can also consider Medini. It is an investor's haven. Once everything is up, many have said it will boom.

I think even 5 years rental collection is not enough to cover the drop in price. Those who had been through the Asia Financial crisis will understand what I mean.

Again, this is my personal view.

jbrts

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would not consider any place that's more than 10 min drive from Causeway. It will be extremely difficult to rent out.

he Perils of Medini’s Phantom Rental Market
By Ed Cheong - June 2, 2016 69 0
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

The Perils of Medini's Phantom Rental Market
Since the beginning of the year, there were more completion and handover of condominiums in Medini and Puteri Harbour. I have received some emails from Medini owners anxious of what to do next. They bought these houses as “investments” and there are now no returns in their foreseeable future.

Yes, Medini condo owners are facing the worst tough market. The market is thin. The locals are not here and neither are the foreigners. Amenities such as shopping and food outlets are scarce too.

To make things even worse, there are many more units coming on-stream. With almost all being SOHO or small and two bedroom units, potential tenants in Iskandar Puteri can really choose. It’s a huge supply dominating over small demand. Not much hope of great returns in this regard.

The fact is, these buyers were never going to live in Medini. They are Singapore-based investors. They don’t want to live there and can’t rent them out. Double Whammy! (A footnote to developers is never to sell property with hype.)

http://www.theiskandarian.com/web/the-perils-of-medinis-phantom-rental-market/

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not consider any place that's more than 10 min drive from Causeway. It will be extremely difficult to rent out.

Can't rent out got to consider for own use or just keep it....wait for capital appreciation, if possible.

But I'm not familiar with the Johor market. Is there capital appreciation especially for condos even after several years?

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: New, 2nd Hand or Sub Sale house in JB

Afiniti Residences

I’m selling my unit at Afiniti Residences which is between Legoland / Mall of Medini and Gleneagles Hospital Medini. The location speaks for itself. Other projects used Afiniti Residences(the only project in Medini North where Khazanah and Temasek joint venture to develop) as a benchmark for their pricing. I will be using the same lawyer who represented the developer (when I first bought) if buyers decide to purchase this unit. Hopefully, this will minimize some of the buyers concerns and give you a peace of mind. Please note that all the projects are leasehold at Medini. Some projects are 99 years while others are 129 years. Afiniti Residences has 129 years tenure.

Afiniti Residences offered elegant living spaces within verdant landscapes and view.

Somerset hotel behind Afiniti Residences is managed by Singapore listed company Ascott. The training centre on the right has been leased out with CIMB Leadership Academy as one of the key tenants.

Afiniti wellness at the far corner has Pantai Parkway as one of the key tenants. The Gleneagles hospitals in Singapore belong to Pantai Parkway.

It’s a three-tier security system that includes access control at lobby areas, owner-designated floor access cards for its lifts and safety features for each unit that is fitted with security lock, voice intercom system and is ready for an individual alarm panel.

The developer is Pulau Indah Ventures Sdn. Bhd. It is a 50:50 joint venture between Khazanah Nasional Berhad which is owned by the Malaysian government and Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited which is owned by the government of Singapore.

PM Lee and PM Najib launch three projects in Johor - 19Feb2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KipQifuDmc0

Afiniti Residences
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by1YfvQpgPg

My unit at Afiniti Residences
1 bedroom + 1 study room (spacious room which can be converted into a room)
Size: 715 sqft
It’s a fully furnished unit. Move-in condition.

Interested and serious buyers, please PM me and I’ll provide more photos of my unit. I’m also renting out this unit. Do PM me for further discussion. You can literally move-in with your luggage.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Afiniti.jpg
    Afiniti.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 423
  • garden.JPG
    garden.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 385
  • swimming pool.JPG
    swimming pool.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 385
  • gym.JPG
    gym.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 411
  • playground.JPG
    playground.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 360

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
For rent Newly Sky Breeze in Bukit indah

2 bedder . 862 sqft

high floor 25th out of 28th floor

asking RM2000
Viewing house during weekend .... PM for details13336172_10153545820862014_1411830566_n (2).jpg13329697_10153545820872014_1719600798_n (2).jpg

Omicron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hills The Green Rare Corner Unit for sale (Owner)

Hi I'm letting go my HH (The Green Precient) 24x75 Corner Unit (unfurnished). Kindly contact me or whatapps at +6585333516 if interested. Thanks

Property Details
Land size = 3525 sqft
Build up = 2792 sqft
4 + 1 bedrooms plus 5 bathrooms
House Facing = Southwest
Garden Facing = East
Beside the house is a big park + playground
Behind the house is a big park + hill
No blocking view, more privacy, big park, no afternoon sun, windy and cooling.
Sell with the non golf membership

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Horizon Hills The Green Rare Corner Unit for sale (Owner)

Hi I'm letting go my HH (The Green Precient) 24x75 Corner Unit (unfurnished). Kindly contact me or whatapps at +6585333516 if interested. Thanks

Property Details
Land size = 3525 sqft
Build up = 2792 sqft
4 + 1 bedrooms plus 5 bathrooms
House Facing = Southwest
Garden Facing = East
Beside the house is a big park + playground
Behind the house is a big park + hill
No blocking view, more privacy, big park, no afternoon sun, windy and cooling.
Sell with the non golf membership

Base on your description, this house have good feng shui element. Have any pics?

Omicron

Alfrescian
Loyal

Base on your description, this house have good feng shui element. Have any pics?

Hi Relaxman,

Attached some photos taken from the back and side views of the house. In term of feng shui, I think yes it has the good feng shui elements. The park at the back is larger than front. Plus there are a lot of blue pine planted at the back for good support :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 506
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 456
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 490

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Relaxman,

Attached some photos taken from the back and side views of the house. In term of feng shui, I think yes it has the good feng shui elements. The park at the back is larger than front. Plus there are a lot of blue pine planted at the back for good support :smile:

Indeed a nice house. You should have kept it. Is not easy to get a house like this nowadays.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm selling a unit at Impiana near East Ledang, 2 br 2 bath, 1206 sq ft with nice pool view from the 9th floor.

Freehold. 580k negotiable.

2aca7560eef7193bceb2338123cd456d.png

PM me for viewings

Attachments

• 2aca7560eef7193bceb2338123cd456d.png
    2aca7560eef7193bceb2338123cd456d.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 624
Last edited: