• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,
Due to latest ruling by Malaysia government, my friend decided to put his unit D'Rich Executive Condo at Nusa Duta for sale.
His unit is at high floor at 17th floor pool view.A freehold project by IJM that will be ready come 2015. Presently under construction proggressing very well. Selling price at rm540k/904sq.ft. 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. 2 car park lots. No agent involve. Interested party please PM and I will put you direct contact with the seller. Thanks.

can squeeze 3br2bath in 900sqf?

nusajayaphile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all

I have a brand new intermediate superlink terrace house for sale in The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills. TOP issued in August 2013.

Land area: 26x80
Built in: 2993 sq ft
4+1. All bedrooms with ensuite bath.
Family area on 2nd floor
Maid's room
Wide car porch - able to park 2 cars
Beautiful, tranquil ambince. The Hills Precinct is the most exclsuvie precinct in Horizon Hills, surrounded by bugalows.
Asking price: RM1.4 million neg.

Can also consider renting out partially furnished to expat tenant at RM4,500. Tenant can choose own furnishings within budget of RM40,000.

Please email all enquiries to [email protected]

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman Sutera Utama 2.5 Sty Interterrace Brand New completing soon

Taman SUtera Utama

2.5 Storey Interterrace
Landsize 24x80ft
BU 3500sqft

Asking price - RM 1,100,000

whatapp +65 91721557 (owner )

Attachments

• photo11.JPG
    photo11.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 333.JPG
    333.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 329
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 323
  • 34.JPG
    34.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taman Sutera Utama 2.5 Sty Interterrace 5 years old house

Taman SUtera Utama

2.5 Storey Interterrace

age - 5 years

Landsize 22x90ft
BU 3500sqft

Asking price - RM 998,000

Attachments

• photo32.JPG
    photo32.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 286
  • photo333333333.JPG
    photo333333333.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 298

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taman Sutera Utama 2.5 Sty Interterrace 5 years old house

Taman SUtera Utama

2.5 Storey Interterrace

age - 5 years

Landsize 22x90ft
BU 3500sqft

Asking price - RM 998,000

Interesting to note that it has been empty without reno for 5 years.

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Interesting to note that it has been empty without reno for 5 years.

All selling now to clueless foreigner cause state valuation will be way under 1M and no way locals will pay obscene amount

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

All selling now to clueless foreigner cause state valuation will be way under 1M and no way locals will pay obscene amount

Dont say no way locals going to pay above 1M for these superlinks . Locals is going to pay above 1M sooner or later , and kpkb once again that foreigner drive up prices . Those people in construction are telling us construction cost is going up like 10 to 15% in just six months , developer planing to launch terrace 2200 sqft above 1M . ( need to balot as only 200 houses with 2000 application )

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Direct sea facing Country Garden condo available at 1st phase price below RM 850 psf ! New launches currently selling above RM 1,000 psf for sea facing units .

Price at around 1m, so no problem about selling to foreigners next time :smile:

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Direct sea facing Country Garden condo available at 1st phase price below RM 850 psf ! New launches currently selling above RM 1,000 psf for sea facing units .

Hi, can give more details?
Thanks!

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup, 850 per sq ft as bought.
in fact the suasana I bought was about 1100 per sq ft (one of the most convenient in jb) 3 mins walk from CIQ and located opp city square, jalan wong ahfook. and planning to sell both upon TOP

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup, 850 per sq ft as bought.
in fact the suasana I bought was about 1100 per sq ft (one of the most convenient in jb) 3 mins walk from CIQ and located opp city square, jalan wong ahfook. and planning to sell both upon TOP

Can you share which floor and type you bought for Suasana?

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you share which floor and type you bought for Suasana?

aboved 20, and last heard will be above 1200myr per sq ft on those higher levels.
Easily one of the most convenient knowingly more amenities are coming up as seen in this forum.
Most likely my unit to be sold upon TOP if the price is right and that is in about 2 years time.

penjohorian

Alfrescian
Loyal

aboved 20, and last heard will be above 1200myr per sq ft on those higher levels.
Easily one of the most convenient knowingly more amenities are coming up as seen in this forum.
Most likely my unit to be sold upon TOP if the price is right and that is in about 2 years time.

Yes, I think the price has gone up a lot.
You bought this when they first launched in Aug?
Congraze to you.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal

:smile:and I think in 2 or 2 1/2 yrs time when TOP, it has to be at least 1300myr per sg ft

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boleh state valuation and developer/vendor selling price is different for the mis-informed

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has any unit for sale in JB, kindly pm me. Budget RM 650k. Only ready to move in unit. I am Sg chinese.

Have a great day!

skt85

Horizon Residences (next to Nusa Idaman and Horizon Hill), will be ready by Jan 2014. 1045sq. Interested ?
But you cant buy house below 1M right ?