• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perm Sec who went to France to learn cooking retires as millionaire at 57

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see nothing wrong with those citizens. They come here, pay taxes, and best of all fuck off before they can become a liability to the rest of society. Unlike you louts who keep whining about how bad life is here when you have it good.

I'm criticising the PAP's policies & not the foreigners. I know some of these foreigners & their long term plans don't include staying in Spore. Yes it might shock you to learn that many don't see Spore as an attractive place to have children & grow old.

Some of these new citizens will probably end up as Canadians, Australians, etc... or they will go home with money they have earned in Spore. They will take the same route as many ex-Sporeans who were born in Spore but have found greener pastures elsewhere. You can of course criticise people for running away from PAP rule, but these people are getting a better deal e.g. affordable healthcare, better wages,...

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because that is exactly what I was replying to - that fucking makapaa quoting David Marshall saying that he made only $8k a month. I wanted to prove that he was no angel - he was earning 12 times more bungalows than Lee Hsien Loong.

You fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan had no answer to that so you kept coming back with distractions. That was not the point I was answering to. I was answering David Marshall's quote and proving that he was earning one bungalow every four months!!

I don't know what other nicks you may have, but this one is so funny. :smile:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The attitude of the foreigners is fine actually. They do what we expect from them, collect their money at the door and go away. Even someone like Li Jiawei is past her use-by date. She has earned us the medals we want and is probably of no more use to us (unless she is going to be a coach). If she goes away it is no loss for us - no point spending more money on her.

As for those who stay, they are less likely to whine about how bad things are here when things actually ain't half bad. That is fine with us too. :smile:

I'm criticising the PAP's policies & not the foreigners. I know some of these foreigners & their long term plans don't include staying in Spore. Yes it might shock you to learn that many don't see Spore as an attractive place to have children & grow old.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And who the fuck cares about GINI?

Eh, PAP! Has your standards drop so low your trolls are spastics? If you sweat like hell then get people who can do the job better than to create more enemies than you can ever handle. Wanna go check how many bungalows, terraces, condos and shares parked under trusts for the Lees? Who is richer? ROFL. I thought your dog handler say must be polite online? Why you so vulgar? Bad dog, bad dog.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan still have no answer to that so you now come back with strange unsubstantiated remarks. No wonder he is to be let out of bankruptcy. :biggrin:

I don't know what other nicks you may have, but this one is so funny. :smile:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowhere close. You guys are losing the argument and are resorting to throwing names and making unfounded remarks. Keep up the good work in showing the world how one-sided you oppo pigs are. :biggrin:

Can tell that casket888 is seriously rattled. Keep up the good work, guys! :wink:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
GINI GINI GINI ... you guys will make a Greece or Spain out of Singapore - BANKRUPT.

You are over.

Eh, PAP! Has your standards drop so low your trolls are spastics? If you sweat like hell then get people who can do the job better than to create more enemies than you can ever handle. Wanna go check how many bungalows, terraces, condos and shares parked under trusts for the Lees? Who is richer? ROFL. I thought your dog handler say must be polite online? Why you so vulgar? Bad dog, bad dog.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Posted by temasektimes on October 6, 2012
http://temasektimes.files.wordpress....pg?w=300&h=165Singapore netizens should always be courteous and respectful in their comments posted online, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.
In his latest update on Facebook, PM Lee shared an article from Wall Street Journal ‘Why we are so rude online’ and urged netizens to be more aware of what they do online:
“In my National Day Rally, I expressed concern about some of the nasty views expressed online, especially anonymously. This problem is not unique to Singapore. This article explains why people can be so rude online, and say things that they would never say face-to-face.”
He added netizens should behave towards others as they wold like others to behave to them:
“I hope this understanding helps us to be more aware of what we do online. We should feel free to express our thoughts and opinions. But let us always be courteous and respectful in our comments and postings, and behave towards others as we would like others to behave towards us.”
Following a drop in its percentage of votes in the General Election last year with significant gains for the real opposition parties like the Singapore Democratic Party which was widely attributed to the influence of the new media, the PAP has implemented a series of measures to reclaim cyberspace such as setting up a news blog ‘singapolitics.sg’ to ‘engage’ its online critics:biggrin:
[/I]

Oh my God! You fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER Cass888. You disgrace your master.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid fuck. That proves that low GINI is not good. Low GINI country bankrupt. High GINI country still AAA. Fuck off.

No, you fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER Cass888. Then Namibia is even lagi better than SGP! 0.65 Lumber One. SGP lousy!

In his latest update on Facebook, PM Lee shared an article from Wall Street Journal ‘Why we are so rude online’ and urged netizens to be more aware of what they do online:
“In my National Day Rally, I expressed concern about some of the nasty views expressed online, especially anonymously. This problem is not unique to Singapore. This article explains why people can be so rude online, and say things that they would never say face-to-face.”
He added netizens should behave towards others as they wold like others to behave to them:
“I hope this understanding helps us to be more aware of what we do online. We should feel free to express our thoughts and opinions. But let us always be courteous and respectful in our comments and postings, and behave towards others as we would like others to behave towards us.”
Following a drop in its percentage of votes in the General Election last year with significant gains for the real opposition parties like the Singapore Democratic Party which was widely attributed to the influence of the new media, the PAP has implemented a series of measures to reclaim cyberspace such as setting up a news blog ‘singapolitics.sg’ to ‘engage’ its online critics[/I]
you fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER Cass888. Disobey your master.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fuckers getting desperate. Losing the argument and throwing more and more smoke. :biggrin:

Now even resorting to quoting PM Lee. :biggrin:

Following a drop in its percentage of votes in the General Election last year with significant gains for the real opposition parties like the Singapore Democratic Party which was widely attributed to the influence of the new media, the PAP has implemented a series of measures to reclaim cyberspace such as setting up a news blog ‘singapolitics.sg’ to ‘engage’ its online critics[/I]
you fucking dogs of the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER Cass888. Disobey your master.

jw5

Loyal
Can tell that casket888 is seriously rattled. Keep up the good work, guys! :wink:

When your nick first started appearing in the forum, initially I thought u were her clone because both of u had the same fondness for the term "rent-seeking".
Now I also use that term regularly. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your nick first started appearing in the forum, initially I thought u were her clone because both of u had the same fondness for the term "rent-seeking".
Now I also use that term regularly. :biggrin:

How is it ever possible for casket888 to utter the word "rent-seeking"? It's like hearing the word "meritocracy" coming out of the mouth of Lim Swee Say. :rolleyes:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The attitude of the foreigners is fine actually. They do what we expect from them, collect their money at the door and go away.

We need more obedient, servile and pliant slaves to do the bidding of feudal lords and taskmasters, and then quietly fade away once the devious deeds are accomplished. PRs are the preferred class of slaves to implement anti-peasant policies. Precisely because turncoat peasants are uncommon that is why slaves are necessary to complement oppression in Peasantpore. If only more peasants wise up and turn against their own, they too could have 3 square meals in gruel! Just like you cass!

jw5

Loyal
How is it ever possible for casket888 to utter the word "rent-seeking"? It's like hearing the word "meritocracy" coming out of the mouth of Lim Swee Say. :rolleyes:

you can be sure that zorro is damn proud to be a ministar in the singapore government on merit. :rolleyes:
still possible for words to be uttered what, for example, "papa is such a good, kind and decent man..................", oh, never mind. :biggrin: