• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

perfume or EDT that can last for 8 to 10 hours?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only they can convert HC's cunt's smell.....that's everlasting...ask lhl ..hah..ha

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, yes midday dog. i remember him, he wanted to give me 1 carton of beer last year from his office party leftover, last year.
apparently, he left the forum after some squabble with another nick...

the carton is still with me, please PM my clone - Fishypie

BotakHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Head. I remember reading they say anti-perspirants contain a lot of heavy metals and other nasty stuff..

One ex forummer here called midnight dog (or something like that) used this when he was young and became botak at 30 years old! :eek:

Hey, I hope you not talking about me right? Ha ha...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cologne and or deodorant will help. but if you think you're a woman, chanel no. 5 will do. use sparingly. some men are allergic to women wearing too much perfume. please spare them. :o

I like the smell of Channel Number 5...but nowadays I think they cut corners..it doesn't last that long like before..not that I use it....one wiff of that Channel number five..and I will be like "pepe La pew"...ha ha ha "dahling"..you smell good!