• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People With Fake Degrees Working At IDA

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Exposed: Ida hired a foreigner with a degree from a known degree mill

Another case where the minister should kill himself according to $8 cow

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. just throw him a pair of ginsu knives.
2. will do the job right:kma:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If a foreigner with fake qualifications can last so long in a technical field, then it tells us that it doesn't take much to do that sort of IT work. Or she has real talent but did not have a degree.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i didn't mean to scold PAP, i was drunk when i was reading this yesterday nite. i actually mean to say i stand to benefit from this kind of arrangement whereby an indian with a fake degree can make it in s'pore. i blame myself for my incompetency for not able to contribute to my motherland, s'pore.:o

fuck pap...!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

If a foreigner with fake qualifications can last so long in a technical field, then it tells us that it doesn't take much to do that sort of IT work. Or she has real talent but did not have a degree.

John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, it shows the incompetence of the pap regime.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

John Tan, fellow grassloot leeder of Yang Yin, it shows the incompetence of the pap regime.

Perhaps. The PAP regime provided sinkies with real education and proper certs, and yet the sinkies still cannot hold their own against an Ah Neh with a degree from some degree mill. It reflects badly on both PAP and the sinkies. We both need to reflect on our incompetence.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This proves that have degree or no have degree is same leh. Also can be a consultant. Why do we need to study so hard in the first place ? This fucking world needs to be changed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This proves that have degree or no have degree is same leh. Also can be a consultant. Why do we need to study so hard in the first place ? This fucking world needs to be changed.

this proves that for it jobs these days, you need to change your name to nisha pakmamasbum or paklaupei or whatever sanskrit-sounding or beat-up-yo-mama last name.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps. The PAP regime provided sinkies with real education and proper certs, and yet the sinkies still cannot hold their own against an Ah Neh with a degree from some degree mill. It reflects badly on both PAP and the sinkies. We both need to reflect on our incompetence.

Should be asking Tan Chuan Jin, how come MOM allow such people with dubious degrees to come in and compete with Singaporeans?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Should be asking Tan Chuan Jin, how come MOM allow such people with dubious degrees to come in and compete with Singaporeans?

The shocking question is that people with dubious degrees can actually out-perform sinkies for years, and if they lose their jobs, they lost it only because they were found out to have dubious degrees, and not because they did a lousy job due to lack of a recognized paper qualifications.

sinkies who are appraised alongside with these people and cannot outperform them should all go commit hara kiri.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a laksa munching cunt has no shame repeating the same shit 24/7, then no one else need to feel ashamed, i.e. 'malu'.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the shocking question is the so called stringent checks by civil serpents leading from one lapse to another. why are highly paid civil serpent so careless in their works.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the shocking question is the so called stringent checks by civil serpents leading from one lapse to another. why are highly paid civil serpent so careless in their works.
another question is :
is anything going to be done now, that the proof is out there?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our PAP is blinded by Foreign Trash who came here with Fake Degree!!

And they get employment whereas Sinkies are left behind, and Papaya expects to
vote for them come 2016!!

Example: Pinoy back lane are churning out fake Degree for USD5.00 as good as Original!!

Replica or we called it OEM!! This was feature on Nat Geo program !! India and PRC too
are churning out Replica, OEM or fake degree!!

Its so rampant now, our MOM are half asleep!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
There were few cases of F Trashes getting executive jobs in Singapore Polytechnic esp few in library
One from PeenoyLand and another from Bintan.......... making relatively big money
Both HR n Library directors ought to have their cunts super glued!!!!!!! Earn big fat salaries & do zip for due diligence!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repost From EDMW

[
Please see below, someone sent me a resume, with the education studied at Southern Pacific University, one check and i noticed the degree is from a degree mill (see below)

https://realeyezation.wordpress.com...iversity-diploma-degree-scam-geoff-taylor-sir

Now the person who sent me the resume is currently working at IDA
(see linkedin profile below)

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/nishapkp

This lady is from india (Nisha Padmanabhan), claims to work at IDA

I have taken a screenshot for all to see

test.jpg

Question is (if she is really working at IDA as claims), why did IDA hire someone using a qualification from a degree mill?

Another person is Terence Goh (A Malaysian Citizen)

He is working as a Reliability Engineer at Abbott Manufacturing Singapore, also graduated from same degree mill??

His linkedin profile he emailed me is below

https://sg.linkedin.com/pub/terence-goh/3a/646/348

The screenshot is below

test2.jpg

What are our ICA/IDA and statutory boards doing? Why are foreigners with fake qualifications given Employement passes?

What in the world is going on?
]

Original source: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...people-bogus-degrees-working-ida-5013925.html

no wonder so many PME jobs vanished into thiin air......... Patrick Tay_ are you sleeping?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is the company HR's responsibility to check, not ours. We have many tea breaks to attend to.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one is a real surprise because the IDA that I know is thorough. Real thorough. Wonder what happened.