• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peng liao! Peng liao! Kua tio boh?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies life is like that. Ppl ask them inject what they inject. Now no jab no jobs. See how many can tank until 4-5 doses
That means these people are not meant for the New Earth. New earth are populated by empowered people and knows what empowerment means and how it affects life and society. The ascended masters had said that if you are not meant for the new earth (higher frequency), you have to passed on and reincarnate to another planet that fits your frequency and continue your life lesson. It means to learn enough till you evolve and raise your frequency.

In a nutshell description of the current situation : you comply, you die. Empowered people do not comply blindly and think for themselves and act according to their empowerment.

In other countries, they are protesting aggressively and moving to remove governments. This is the start of the empowerment of the people.

1643260260695.png

1643260310168.png

Last edited:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since the vaccination programme started in sg, I have not been to the doctor till now. I must be doing something right.
if the deceitful li shien loon and ong yak goon truly want to eliminate the covid , these two evil pretenders should form a team of medical
experts to study why people like u do not get infected. i am sure there are few thousands of these non-vaxx and not infected citizen.
the result could very well be the answer to end the pandemic.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the deceitful li shien loon and ong yak goon truly want to eliminate the covid , these two evil pretenders should form a team of medical
experts to study why people like u do not get infected. i am sure there are few thousands of these non-vaxx and not infected citizen.
the result could very well be the answer to end the pandemic.
To be honest, i was sick once but i am not sure if i got covid. I never see doctor or take a test. I just ate too much ice cream and got sick. haha. Of course i am already fully recovered and biking 80 to 100km daily.