• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peng liao! Peng liao! Kua tio boh?

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
271801713_4795072980546217_1680557387051027885_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least she peng during the observation period.

As I've mentioned previously, I witnessed a girl peng in the blood donation room. And I have never witnessed anything like that during all my years of donating blood. It's not a simple case of 'feeling faint after donating blood'. :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she peng during the observation period.

As I've mentioned previously, I witnessed a girl peng in the blood donation room. And I have never witnessed anything like that during all my years of donating blood. It's not a simple case of 'feeling faint after donating blood'. :wink:
Maybe the fool donated blood while she was bleeding from her menses at the same time?!

1643251685584.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is acknowledged that “the six-time World Championship medallist had been vaccinated to allow him to continue to work as a gymnastics coach.”

What is the point of having a job if you are fucking dead!!!!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
since boosters started, i've seen many ambulance appearing in my estate.
"if you didn't have booster to get full vaxx status, you are not allow to enter workplace", says MTF. How to enter work place if you are dead.

I rather retain my life, get creative to earn money in my own way without entering any work place.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
"if you didn't have booster to get full vaxx status, you are not allow to enter workplace", says MTF. How to enter work place if you are dead.

I rather retain my life, get creative to earn money in my own way without entering any work place.

many sinkies in debts. happily last year all snatched up condos and hdb like some monks never see girls before.

now interest rates going up. gst up. no jab no jobs. so they have to risk their lives to continue paying debts.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
many sinkies in debts. happily last year all snatched up condos and hdb like some monks never see girls before.

now interest rates going up. gst up. no jab no jobs. so they have to risk their lives to continue paying debts.
debt or life? if you still have a life, you can get creative to earn money in other ways to pay off debts. it is even a good thing as you do not rely on others ( a company) to earn money.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
debt or life? if you still have a life, you can get creative to earn money in other ways to pay off debts. it is even a good thing as you do not rely on others ( a company) to earn money.

Sinkies life is like that. Ppl ask them inject what they inject. Now no jab no jobs. See how many can tank until 4-5 doses