• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Peektures of House where Abby Choi was chopped and boiled!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best to Cheong buy this place cheap cheap rent to AMDKs. Chiink ghosts no balls scared of AMDKs never haunt them.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ghost15.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from a Pinoy ex colleague some Pinoy new citizen bought over the Kallang river murder and mutilation case flat ... And proceeded to rent it out to her country folk.

No one knew the history of the flat but they began to see apparitions in there

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from a Pinoy ex colleague some Pinoy new citizen bought over the Kallang river murder and mutilation case flat ... And proceeded to rent it out to her country folk.

No one knew the history of the flat but they began to see apparitions in there

Ghosts only haunt non-virgins. Virgins have an aura which repels them.

Tells you much about those Pinoys.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serial killer who murdered 4 women at yosemite sliced their heads off to achieve his orgasms as that was the only way he could climax and release his cum. he was sexually abused by his stepfather when he was a child. i will not reveal the specific location where he held 3 women and committed his heinous crimes as tourists still rent cabins on their way into yosemite. sinkies can rent and sexperience the haunting for themselves.