• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pee Sai better ABOLISH ELECTION! China's MP 人大代表 are more meaningful representatives than Pee Sai! GVGT GPGT click here!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rather BULLSHIT with $20+K Deposit, GRC & Minority Hoax, Progress Package Bribes, Growth & Share Vote Buying, No HDB upgrade threats, Defamation Law abuses, mata catch here, charge there, disqualified here and rigged counts, and rigged puppets, etc waste time.

Better Abolish that shit and ban GE forever, see Thailand junta ruled the kingdom better than any elected PMs.

See this example, China's courier delivery man is 人大代表 much more everyday commoner than Singapore's FAKE OPPOSITION, who vanished for years, go call chicken abroad, be pimps, and suddenly appear on Election Year to pretend Walking About, Talk Cock & Sing Song, expecting your vote just because their are not MIW, WAF? I rather SPOIL MY VOTE THIS GE!

2 videos GVGT click here documentary:

http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/2019lh/2019-03/04/c_1210072338.htm

这个快递小哥把自己“寄”到了人民大会堂
2019-03-04 08:33:08 来源: 新华社

咚咚咚
有个快递小哥在叩门
不过这一次
他叩开的是人民大会堂的门

“我叫柴闪闪
闪闪发光的闪闪”

新青年第61期
全国两会特别节目

听中国邮政上海站邮件接发员
全国人大代表柴闪闪
如何用汗水铺就闪闪发光的人生
  新 青 年 演 讲 柴 闪 闪▼
大家好,我是新青年柴闪闪,闪闪红星的闪闪。我是第十三届全国人大代表,也是你们再熟悉不过的千万邮政快递行业中的一员。
今年是我来到上海的第15年。刚到上海,我就开始从事邮政快递行业。那是在2004年,我中专毕业后,从湖北省老河口市只身一人来到上海,进入邮政系统成为一名扛包裹的邮件转运员。那时候,邮政快递行业几乎都是全人工操作。冬天,我站在站台上装卸邮件,冻得浑身发抖。我咬了咬牙,给自己买了一件冲锋衣,55元,太贵了!
你要问我,那会儿最不喜欢的包裹是什么?我会说,最不喜欢的就是书。生活用品的包裹,有轻有重,可是书、印刷品、杂志等组成的包裹,几乎是所有包裹里最重的。大家一天3000多袋扛下来,整个人都趴下了。有的时候,卸完包裹坐在月台前的葡萄架下稍作休息的时候,我就在想,会不会有一天我们的工作也能有个屋檐?
时间过得很快,2009年前后,不只接发员,公司内的一些管理岗位都向更多的人群开始开放,户籍、学历等不再是硬杠杠。哪怕是像我这样的外地户籍农民工,也可以和大家一样,平等地获得工作机会、工作报酬。我不仅有了工作的屋檐,还会有更多学习和成长的机会。
2011年,上海市邮政分公司要举行业务练兵大赛,公司员工都可以报名参加。比赛要熟记全国2600多个地名,要快速地画出全国铁路干线图,还要背熟厚达五厘米的理论知识材料。我在公司的打印机上把地名表打印了下来,这些地方我都没有去过,但我在分拣中心的那一平方米记住了全国的这些地方,都在地图上的哪个位置。
我中专毕业,很多东西只能靠自己找规律记。到现在,我还依然记得,内蒙古的“旗”比较多,可以把带颜色的归在一起。东北的山多,所以密山是牡丹江的;北京的风多,所以密云是北京的。这份地名表单陪伴了我将近十年,现在早已经磨破了,但还在我的工作岗位上。每到空闲的时候,我还是会去看几眼。哪怕现在有了手持的终端,也不能把基本功给忘记了。它的存在告诉我,我不需要羡慕任何人。
我所经历的,是中国三亿农民工的一个缩影。
截至去年年底,中国的快递业务量闯过了又一个百亿级关口,达到了500亿件,连续五年稳居世界第一,超过了美、日、欧等发达经济体的总和。在这背后,是每一个快递行业从业者的脚步和奋斗。
今年,在过年回湖北老家的路上,我坐在19个小时车程的普通列车上,一节车厢一节车厢地走,和外出打工的老乡们聊聊天,问他们是挣得多了,还是挣得少了。我发现,和以前相比,我们都变了。
过去,老乡们都只想着吃饱穿暖,回家的行囊里给孩子们带的都是吃的。可是现在,不少老乡们都在想着,怎么让自己变得更好。有的报班考技师,有的自学英语。行囊就是再重,也要给孩子们带几本书回去。
我们这些新生代的农民工渴望学习、向往尊重,我们不再像老一辈那样,进城就是为了打工挣钱、回家盖房。我们想增长见识、提升眼界、学到真本领,我们想在大城市里拼出个样来,获得社会的尊重和认可。
这两年,农民工的住宿、社保问题都得到了系统性的重视,职业技能培训更是有了系统化的蓝图。像我们这样的农民工,需要的是计算机系统操作、信息应用创新等方面的培训,不再靠体力取胜了。
今年两会,我带来的建议中就有提到,希望每个农民工、产业工人都能够享受到个性化的培训。身在这个城市里,我们都是它的一分子。我还带来了另外一个建议,就是希望能够通过源头的绿色包装推进垃圾整体的减量,共同为特大型城市的生活垃圾“减负”。这个创意并非来自我个人,而是在路上和一个老乡聊出来的。
以前,我们都想着城市给了我们什么。现在我们也在想着,我们可以给城市什么。我们需要一个屋檐,也要有撑起这个屋檐的力量,让每个人公平地奋斗,都能够获得闪闪发光的人生。这,就是我作为一个全国人大代表奋斗的目标。
我是新青年,柴闪闪。
15年前,他中专毕业后只身从湖北老家到上海打拼,干起扛包裹的转运员。他冬天在站台上冻得浑身发抖;夏天又顶着车厢近50℃高温奋战,团队一天装卸包裹3000多袋。
10年前,他抓住机遇埋头学习,逐渐从一名普通农民工成长为青年业务骨干。他把全国2600多个地名熟记于心,每天1万多袋邮件经他之手,快速准确地“奔赴”全国各地。
1年前,他当选全国人大代表,深入基层走访调研,广泛倾听各个层面普通劳动者的真实心声。他反复酝酿,认真准备代表建议,把人民的嘱托和期盼带到北京,带到中央。
上海邮政“业务技能练兵”五项全能第一、先进工作者;上海市优秀青年突击队员、先进农民工……
尽管荣誉闪闪发光,但他始终奋战在工作一线,有什么好的经验方法,第一时间通过QQ群与大家分享;
他始终牢记自己共产党员的身份,利用业余时间参加公益活动,以志愿者的身份穿梭在各个火车站之间;
他始终铭记肩上“人大代表”四个字的分量,从中专到大专再到大学,不断给自己充电,提升履职的能力。
寄出期待,签收美好。15年来,他见证了中国快递行业飞速发展的步伐;而他的经历,本身就是中国近3亿农民工奔跑在追梦路上的缩影。
新生代农民工是啥样?他说,进城不再只为打工挣钱、回家盖房;而是为了学本领、开眼界,真正“混”出来,留下来,受尊重,被认同。
哪有什么“开挂”的人生?奋斗是唯一的标准答案!
  新青年对话·柴闪闪
  新 青 年 专 访 柴 闪 闪▼
问:为什么勤练快递业务技能?
答:
像我们从事快递服务,在邮件这块,一个是安全,一个就是服务上面的迅速、准确。如果一个邮件在分拣或者是投递的时候不够严谨,可能这个邮件就会错投。一是会给下一环节增加负担,二是这个邮件就会像免费旅游一样,给客户的体验增加不好的印象。
问:快递小哥需要怎样的品质?
答:
快递小哥现在基本上相当于一个城市的移动志愿者。他们不但走家串户地提供一些便捷的服务,而且在送快递的路上,看到哪个地方有危险信号,随时都可能变成志愿者。不管是做什么行业的,特别是作为我们新时代的劳动者,更应该有工匠型的精神。作为一个快递行业的劳动者,服务于城市的千家万户,不管是在这个城市居住的,还是来到这个城市里面的,都会看到我们的身影,大多数在享受城市便捷服务的时候都会接触到我们。我们作为城市的一扇窗户,也更有义务在我们的平时的工作中,体现我们行业劳动者的责任和担当。
问:从业15年,快递行业有哪些变化?
答:
现在随着互联网的发展,快递行业这块发展特别快,大家都是有目共睹的。从前几年四五十亿件,涨到现在的500亿件,这个涨速基本上年均都高于50%了。随着时代的发展,老百姓对生活美好的需要,也促使我们快递行业不断地完善自己的服务能力。我们实际上还有很多感到荣幸的地方。现在不是有扶贫这一块嘛,快递行业在贯通农产品进城和工业品下乡这块,也有很大的作为。
问:参加过哪些职业培训和学习?
答:
来到上海的时候,我是一个中专毕业的学生。中专嘛,为了学一门基本的技术,出来打工,工作好找。但是,出来以后感觉我们这个学历,包括手上学的东西,在社会应用上还是有很多不足。后来不管是企业还是事业单位里面,都组织了很多培训,向我们开放了很多学习的机会。我们有这些机会,也积极地去提升自己。你一边要工作,一边要学习。学习的话,你也得有路子学,还要有资源学。学校里面会提供一个平台,休息的时候也可以通过这些平台去学习。
问:农民工如何个性化、精准化培训?
答:
有的人可能就是进来想长长见识、学学技能,可能就回去了。有些人可能会适应,喜欢在城市待下来,然后就在城市扎根下来了。针对不同的群体,教育方面应该多元化。现在有些城市实际上已经有多元化的培训了,但是还有很多平台,加盟性的平台,他们学习的机会不是很多。针对他们的需要,也应该考虑提供一些多元化的培训。有的人可能喜欢管理方面的,有的人可能想在电商这块有所发展,希望学习电商物流方面的一些知识。在城市里面,如果有机会边工边学,有的还会学习一些现代化的种植技术、养殖技术。不管是在城市里面,还是在乡村里面,都应该提供一些平台,供我们这些人来选择。
问:今年两会为什么会想到绿色包装的建议?
答:
一是为城市的垃圾处理减量,二是也要为我们生活的环境尽一份代表的责任和义务。去年年终的时候,我去参加美丽乡村建设的一个调研。我们在泥城镇看到,那边的乡村里垃圾分类这一块做得很好,但是我们在垃圾桶里也看到有快递、邮件的包装袋。平时我们自己的工作接触中,也看到了很多过度包装的现象。今年上海市两会的时候,《上海市生活垃圾管理条例》里面有特别提到,快递行业在源头减量上面要积极作为。所以,这是根据我自己的行业接触,还有我作为一个全国人大代表的身份,也有义务去呼吁这方面。
[责任编辑: 赵阳 ]

This courier brother sent himself to the Great Hall of the People.
2019-03-04 08:33:08 Source: Xinhua News Agency

咚咚咚
There is a courier brother in Tuen Mun
But this time
He opened the door of the Great Hall of the People.

"My name is Chai Sparkling.
Glittering sparkle

New Youth No. 61
National two sessions special program
Listen to China Post Shanghai Station mail dispatcher
National People's Congress representative
How to use sweat to make a sparkling life

New Youth Shows Firewood Flashing ▼
Hello everyone, I am the new youth, the sparkling, sparkling red star. I am the representative of the 13th National People's Congress and a member of the 10 million postal express industry that you are familiar with.
This year is my 15th year in Shanghai. When I first arrived in Shanghai, I started to work in the postal express industry. That was in 2004, after I graduated from secondary school, I came to Shanghai from Laohekou City, Hubei Province, and entered the postal system to become a mailer. At that time, the postal delivery industry was almost entirely manual. In the winter, I stood on the platform to load and unload mail, and I was trembling with ice. I bite my teeth and bought myself a jacket, 55 yuan, too expensive!
You have to ask me, what is the least favorite package at that time? I will say that the least favorite is the book. The parcels of daily necessities are light and heavy, but the parcels of books, prints, magazines, etc. are almost the heaviest of all parcels. Everyone smashed down more than 3,000 bags a day, and the whole person fell. Sometimes, when I unloaded the parcel and sat down under the grape rack in front of the platform, I was thinking, would one day have a house in our work?
Time passed quickly. Around 2009, not only the dispatchers, but also some management positions in the company began to open to more people. Household registration, education, etc. are no longer hard bars. Even foreign migrant workers like me can get equal opportunities for work and work as everyone else. Not only do I have a working estate, but I also have more opportunities to learn and grow.
In 2011, Shanghai Post Branch will hold a business training competition, and employees of the company can sign up. The game should memorize more than 2,600 place names in the country. It is necessary to quickly draw the national railway trunk map, and also to read the theoretical knowledge materials up to five centimeters thick. I printed the place name list on the company's printer. I haven't been to these places, but the square meter I used in the sorting center remembered where in the country these places were on the map.
I graduated from technical secondary school, and many things can only be found on my own. Up to now, I still remember that there are more "flags" in Inner Mongolia, and they can put together the colors. There are many mountains in the northeast, so Mishan is Mudanjiang; Beijing has many winds, so Miyun is Beijing. This place name form has been with me for nearly a decade, and it has already been worn out, but still in my job. I will still look at it whenever I am free. Even if you have a handheld terminal, you can't forget the basics. Its existence tells me that I don't need to envy anyone.
What I have experienced is a microcosm of China’s 300 million migrant workers. As of the end of last year, China's express delivery business has surpassed another tens of billions of gates, reaching 50 billion pieces, ranking first in the world for five consecutive years, surpassing the sum of developed economies such as the United States, Japan and Europe. Behind this is the footsteps and struggles of every practitioner in the express delivery industry.
This year, on the way back to my hometown in Hubei in the Chinese New Year, I sat on a regular train that was 19 hours away by car. I walked in one compartment and chatted with the fellows who went out to work and asked if they earned more or earned. There are fewer. I found that we have changed compared to before.
In the past, the fellows only thought about eating and wearing warm clothes, and the children who came home went to eat with them. But now, many fellows are thinking about how to make themselves better. Some newspaper test technicians, some self-learning English. The bag is heavy, and you have to bring a few books back to the children.
Our new generation of migrant workers are eager to learn and yearn for respect. We are no longer like the older generation. They are going to work to earn money and go home to build a house. We want to increase our knowledge, enhance our horizons, and learn the true skills. We want to make a difference in the big cities and gain the respect and recognition of the society.
In the past two years, the housing and social security issues of migrant workers have been systematically valued, and vocational skills training has a systematic blueprint. Migrant workers like us need training in computer system operation and information application innovation, and no longer rely on physical strength to win.
This year's two sessions, I mentioned in the recommendations, I hope that every migrant worker, industrial workers can enjoy personalized training. In this city, we are all part of it. I also brought another suggestion, which is to promote the overall reduction of waste through the green packaging of the source, and jointly reduce the burden of domestic garbage in mega-cities. This idea is not from me personally, but on the road and a fellow villager.
In the past, we all thought about what the city gave us. Now we are thinking about what we can give to the city. We need an eaves, and we must have the power to prop up this eaves, so that everyone can fight for a fair life. This is the goal of my struggle as a representative of the National People's Congress.
I am a new youth, and the firewood is shining.

Fifteen years ago, after graduating from secondary school, he only went from his hometown in Hubei to Shanghai to work hard and dry up the transporter. In the winter, he was trembling on the platform; in the summer, he was fighting at a temperature of nearly 50 °C, and the team loaded and unloaded more than 3,000 bags a day.

Ten years ago, he seized the opportunity to study hard and gradually grew from an ordinary migrant worker to a backbone of youth business. He has memorized more than 2,600 place names in the country, and more than 10,000 bags of mail every day have passed his hand, quickly and accurately "going to" all parts of the country.

A year ago, he was elected as a deputy to the National People's Congress, went to the grassroots to visit and investigate, and listened to the true voice of ordinary workers at all levels. He has been brewing over and over again, carefully preparing for the representative's proposal, bringing the people's entrustment and expectation to Beijing and bringing it to the center.

Shanghai Post "Business Skills Training" pentathlon first, advanced workers; Shanghai outstanding young commandos, advanced migrant workers...

Although the honor is gleaming, he always fights at the front line of work. What are the good experiences and methods, and I will share it with you through the QQ group in the first time;

He always remembers his identity as a member of the Communist Party, uses his spare time to participate in charitable activities, and shuttles between train stations as a volunteer.

He always remembers the weight of the four characters of the "NPC deputies" on his shoulders. From secondary school to college and then to the university, he constantly recharges himself and improves his ability to perform his duties.

Send an expectation and sign a good sign. In the past 15 years, he has witnessed the rapid development of China's express delivery industry; his experience is itself a microcosm of China's nearly 300 million migrant workers running on the road of dreams.

What is the new generation of migrant workers? He said that entering the city is no longer just to earn money for work, to go home to build a house; but to learn the skills, open your eyes, truly "mixed" out, stay, be respected, and be recognized.
What is the life of "opening"? Struggle is the only standard answer!
New Youth Dialogue

New Youth Interview with Firewood Flashing ▼
Q: Why do you practice your business skills?
A: Like us, we are engaged in express delivery services. In the mail, one is safe and the other is quick and accurate. If a message is not rigorously sorted or delivered, it may be wrong. First, it will increase the burden on the next link. Second, the email will be like a free travel, adding a bad impression to the customer's experience.
Q: What kind of quality does the courier need?
A: Express courier is now basically equivalent to a city mobile volunteer. They not only provide some convenient services, but also see where there is a dangerous signal on the way to express delivery, and they may become volunteers at any time. No matter what the industry is, especially as a laborer in our new era, there should be a craftsman-like spirit. As a laborer in the express delivery industry, thousands of households serving the city, whether they live in this city or come to the city, will see us, most of them will enjoy contact with the city's convenient services. Come to us. As a window of the city, we are also more obligated to reflect the responsibilities and responsibilities of our industry workers in our usual work.
Q: What changes have been made to the express delivery industry during the 15 years of employment?
A: Now with the development of the Internet, the development of the express delivery industry is particularly fast, and everyone is well aware of it. In the past few years, four to five billion pieces have risen to the current 50 billion pieces, and this rate of increase is basically higher than 50% every year. With the development of the times, the people's need for a good life has also prompted our express delivery industry to continuously improve its service capabilities. We actually have a lot of places to be honored. Now there is no such thing as poverty alleviation. The express delivery industry has a lot to do with the integration of agricultural products into the city and industrial products to the countryside.
Q: What vocational training and learning have you participated in?
A: When I came to Shanghai, I was a graduate of secondary school. In the secondary school, in order to learn a basic technology, I came out to work and find a job. However, after coming out, I feel that our academic qualifications, including what we have learned, still have many shortcomings in social applications. Later, both in the enterprise and in the business unit, many trainings were organized and many opportunities for learning were opened to us. We have these opportunities and we are actively pursuing ourselves. You have to work while you are studying. If you study, you must also have a path to learn, but also have resources to learn. There is a platform in the school that can be learned through these platforms during breaks.
Q: How do migrant workers personalize and accurately train?
A: Some people may come in and want to have long experience and study skills, and they may go back. Some people may adapt, like to stay in the city, and then take root in the city. For different groups, education should be diversified. Now some cities actually have diversified training, but there are still many platforms, franchise platforms, and they have not many opportunities to learn. For their needs, they should also consider providing a variety of training. Some people may like management, and some people may want to develop in e-commerce, and hope to learn some knowledge about e-commerce logistics. In the city, if you have the opportunity to work while studying, some will learn some modern planting techniques and farming techniques. Whether in the city or in the country, there should be some platforms for us to choose.
Q: Why did the two conferences think of green packaging proposals this year?
A: First, we will reduce the amount of waste disposal in the city. Second, we must also fulfill our responsibility and obligation for the environment in which we live. At the end of last year, I went to a survey of beautiful rural construction. We saw in the m&d town that the garbage sorting in the village was very good, but we also saw bags for express and mail in the trash. In our own work contact, we also saw a lot of over-packaging. At the time of the Shanghai two sessions this year, the "Regulations on the Management of Domestic Waste in Shanghai" specifically mentioned that the express delivery industry should actively act at the source. Therefore, this is based on my own industry contacts, as well as my status as a representative of the National People's Congress, and I have an obligation to appeal to this aspect.
[Editor: Zhao Yang]

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pee Sai both PAP & Opposition full of crooks and conman and bluffs! No point to fall victim of HOAX ELECTION SYSTEM.

Old time PAP got barbers & hawkers under LCB LKY, still even more realistic than today. They know what is peasant's life.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st Video show Chinese MP's "MEET THE PEOPLE" and he cold call randomly on peasants on the streets. Peasants can not recognize he was MP, they talk to him Peasant-To-Peasant.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
2nd Video is reporter interviewing MP.

More realistic person than ANY PAP MP Interview, more realistic than interview with JBJ, Chiam, LTK etc.