• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PE Prediction/Wishlist - Lay it down here

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... TKL is not the one who should worry about his deposit ... TJS are playing the opposition mode which he hopes to garner those 40% of voters who have voted opposition. However, he is gravely mistaken because those who have voted opposition in GE2011 consists of only 20% or less of hardcore anti-PAP while the other are made up of swing voters who are generally the silent majority ...
wa! ... u tel ah lian got many ppl from lightning grp support him, ah? ... n sum ppl from opps oso support him, ah? ... ah lian so powderful 1, meh? ... :confused:

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
wa! ... u tel ah lian got many ppl from lightning grp support him, ah? ... n sum ppl from opps oso support him, ah? ... ah lian so powderful 1, meh? ... :confused:

That is why I pity TKL for having "many" friends like GMS. TKL's has a balloon like ego, very easily inflatable. You tell him "many" people support him and he go happy happy run to become president... he behaves like an eager school boy during interviews, frequent putting up his finger point to sky, indicating "I want to speak!". very cute guy. really reminds me of chen shui bian.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who are in the know, they will realize that some of the core supporters who have supported him initially have left him. The problem may not lie with TCB but rather, some of his own supporters who really act like PAP/PA people. In fact, TCB's main core group consists of mainly PAP and PA people now. For some strange reasons, these people are actually chasing away other core supporters who are not within their own network.

TKL is not the one who should worry about his deposit. TCB and TJS are the ones who should be worried about their deposits. Put it simply, TJS are playing the opposition mode which he hopes to garner those 40% of voters who have voted opposition. However, he is gravely mistaken because those who have voted opposition in GE2011 consists of only 20% or less of hardcore anti-PAP while the other are made up of swing voters who are generally the silent majority.

TJS may not get ALL of those hardcore opposition votes, especially when he goes full blast into opposition mode of aggressiveness. Technically speaking, he has embarked on a suicidal mission with a mistaken understanding of voters profile. Those people who surround him giving him the wrong advice are basically hardcore anti-PAP people. This is the most suicidal composition in view of multi-corner fight. If it is one on one, maybe not so bad. But in multi-corner fight, we know that voters will go for those with more centrist and milder version of opposition positioning.

TCB's campaigning messages are not inspiring at all and keep repeating grandfather story of his past glories. Not many people can resonate with that kind of stories. The worse part is for him to make a few critical mistakes. Accusing others as "vote buying" when they offer to donate part or huge part of their own Presidential salary really looks bad on him. He has been contesting under PAP and there are even MORE DIRECT vote buying by PAP through HDB upgrading and such but he has kept quiet all this while but now, suddenly, he said he has principle not to buy vote? And such reasoning of vote buying is so weak! This is the main reason why he should worry of his deposit.

Goh Meng Seng

Yayaya! This is the bestest mode! :oIo::oIo::oIo:
high_five-2495.jpg

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who are in the know

Eh, Ah Meng, you so in the know how come your Party got no seats? Don't even have NCMP seat to decline ah?

You are probably the only opposition candidate who lost 10 percentage points (okay count Gomez lah) - from 46% you drop down to 35% and you still want to yah yah payaya.

Last edited:

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I pity TKL for having "many" friends like GMS. TKL's has a balloon like ego, very easily inflatable. You tell him "many" people support him and he go happy happy run to become president... he behaves like an eager school boy during interviews, frequent putting up his finger point to sky, indicating "I want to speak!". very cute guy. really reminds me of chen shui bian.

Agreed. There is a good chance TKL may lose his deposit.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Firstly a declaration of interest, a dinner is at stake between me and GMS come sun :-)) . As it is I am helping tcb over tkl because I believe that TKL is CMI. For me the choice was simple anyone but Tony but now wonderfully we have three choices. I was an early undecided but became a committed decided after observing them on the campaign trail. TJS was in my view running a GE campaign versus a PE campaign, he came across as to aggressive to forceful and not well presidential enough for all both pap and the opposition. The question is whther the electorate can see the difference or will they demand post ge a more openly aggressive president. TKL god is not presidential material , on the campaign trail he seems like a kid let loose, without a political minder, that palm thing I really felt like well Palming my face in a wtf moment. Hi 5 ing the electorate might be a good idea for a ge but a PE ?

The race will turn on whether one seems presidential, I might be wrong but then heck all I lose is a dinner to GMS.

Locke

QUOTE=I_Hate_Pappies;805579]Yayaya! This is the bestest mode! :oIo::oIo::oIo:
View attachment 2215[/QUOTE]

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Eh, Ah Meng, you so in the know how come your Party got no seats? Don't even have NCMP seat to decline ah?

You are probably the only opposition candidate who lost 10 percentage points (okay count Gomez lah) - from 46% you drop down to 35% and you still want to yah yah payaya.

Err.... You live in Mars or what? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err.... You live in Mars or what? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

No wonder Low Thia Khiang sacked you. And socked you in the face over Moulmein Kallang. I am an anonymous Monicker. Even if I'm not, I'm not a political figure like you claim to be. Kena suan you just suan back.

Grow up lah. Sebastian Teo took 100 steps back appointing you as SG.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
No wonder Low Thia Khiang sacked you. And socked you in the face over Moulmein Kallang. I am an anonymous Monicker. Even if I'm not, I'm not a political figure like you claim to be. Kena suan you just suan back.

Grow up lah. Sebastian Teo took 100 steps back appointing you as SG.

Now now.. Marsian has no humor! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who are in the know, they will realize that some of the core supporters who have supported him initially have left him. The problem may not lie with TCB but rather, some of his own supporters who really act like PAP/PA people. In fact, TCB's main core group consists of mainly PAP and PA people now. For some strange reasons, these people are actually chasing away other core supporters who are not within their own network.

TKL is not the one who should worry about his deposit. TCB and TJS are the ones who should be worried about their deposits. Put it simply, TJS are playing the opposition mode which he hopes to garner those 40% of voters who have voted opposition. However, he is gravely mistaken because those who have voted opposition in GE2011 consists of only 20% or less of hardcore anti-PAP while the other are made up of swing voters who are generally the silent majority.

TJS may not get ALL of those hardcore opposition votes, especially when he goes full blast into opposition mode of aggressiveness. Technically speaking, he has embarked on a suicidal mission with a mistaken understanding of voters profile. Those people who surround him giving him the wrong advice are basically hardcore anti-PAP people. This is the most suicidal composition in view of multi-corner fight. If it is one on one, maybe not so bad. But in multi-corner fight, we know that voters will go for those with more centrist and milder version of opposition positioning.

TCB's campaigning messages are not inspiring at all and keep repeating grandfather story of his past glories. Not many people can resonate with that kind of stories. The worse part is for him to make a few critical mistakes. Accusing others as "vote buying" when they offer to donate part or huge part of their own Presidential salary really looks bad on him. He has been contesting under PAP and there are even MORE DIRECT vote buying by PAP through HDB upgrading and such but he has kept quiet all this while but now, suddenly, he said he has principle not to buy vote? And such reasoning of vote buying is so weak! This is the main reason why he should worry of his deposit.

Goh Meng Seng

laughing.gif

Chio Kah Peng! :biggrin:
GMS, please go YCK Stadium take a look!

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the look of things and TCB recent comments over TV, don't be surprised that he may win the election with swing and sympathy votes. If voting was today I would have voted him and stood at the polling station with a gun in my hand getting every one with a heart beat and voting slip to vote TCB. "Either you put a cross next to the plam tree or I'll put a bullet through your head, punk!"

vistory

Im torn between TJS and TCB. I want to give my vote to TJS but I feel TCB has a higher chance of beating TT, and my distaste for TT is higher than my liking for TJS.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. TT - 52%................Evil always triumphs. It's Singapore DNA.
2. TJS - 23%...............From the hardcore anti establishment.
3. TCB - 14%..............A slight breeze from the West.
4. TKL - 6%................From Goh Meng Seng and the many people.

5% don't give a flying fuck!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the look of things and TCB recent comments over TV, don't be surprised that he may win the election with swing and sympathy votes. If voting was today I would have voted him and stood at the polling station with a gun in my hand getting every one with a heart beat and voting slip to vote TCB. "Either you put a cross next to the plam tree or I'll put a bullet through your head, punk!"

PAP's "plata o plomo" will beat you hollow!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonic tan - 33%
jee siau tan - 27%
cheng 'hu' bock tan - 5%
kum lan tan - 1%
orang u-tan - 34% winner by an ape hair

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps TT has lost his credential regards to his 3 sons NS postings and the MOE FTs scholarships fiasco and that may be a big lost of votes. Also if TT is voted he may have to resign sooner over his 3 sons NS postings which will haunt him all his Pres term.

There is no glory and honour for TT as EP of Singapore if his 3 sons 'Ah Quah' clerks posting vocation is a LOL. It will afffect the credibility of PAP as well and all cards will collapse like domino, one by one. If TT is Pres all other NSF 'white horses' will be dug out further and PAP might have to call in ISA to tangkap you too, if you are not careful making the wrong noise. So you have to 24hrs to do your best to reduce TT votes (to loss deposit).