• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PE Prediction/Wishlist - Lay it down here

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter if it a well thought prediction or a wishlist, lay it down here. Closest forummer to hit the actual outcome will be entitled to Watsons voucher.

1. TCB - 40%
2. TT - 35%
3. TJS - 15%
4. TKL - 10% (loss of deposit)

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Been lurking in the forum for a while, just recently started posting. I think it is still too early to tell what the results might be. Still I can't resist making a guess about the votes decided ATM:

1. TT - 35%
2. TCB - 15%
3. TJS - 10%
4. TKL - 5%

TJS may have difficulties winning over the boomers (40s, 50s and above) compared to TCB, who would be more popular with the same group.

Remaining votes of 35% may be undecided like myself. I am waiting for a sign to show which candidate (other than TT) is the favoured Son of Singapore and will vote whoever stands the highest chance of getting elected. Will update at later date. :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan = 38%
Tan Jee Say = 28%
Tan Cheng Bock = 23%
Tan Kim Lian = 8%

Void= 3%

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who knows it might turn up to be like that:
1 Tan Jee Say 31%
2 Tony Tan 30%
3 Tan Cheng Bock 20%
4 Tan Kin Lian 19%

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish it is like this:

1 Tan Jee Say 40%
2 Tony Tan 29%
3 Tan Cheng Bock 20%
4 Tan Kin Lian 11%

But it may end up like this"

Tony Tan = 40%
Tan Jee Say = 29%
Tan Cheng Bock = 20%
Tan Kim Lian = 11%

Last edited:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows it might turn up to be like that:
1 Tan Jee Say 31%
2 Tony Tan 30%
3 Tan Cheng Bock 20%
4 Tan Kin Lian 19%

If the above result do happened, then i believed that there'll be a kelong...
Remember the opposition that complained on the bus that transported the voting slips with extra "Boxes"...
Come on, they die die don't allow TT to lose lah...extra voting slips is on standby...haha

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got extra voting slip, explain how WP won Aljunied? I believe the voting is fair.

If the above result do happened, then i believed that there'll be a kelong...
Remember the opposition that complained on the bus that transported the voting slips with extra "Boxes"...
Come on, they die die don't allow TT to lose lah...extra voting slips is on standby...haha

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got extra voting slip, explain how WP won Aljunied? I believe the voting is fair.

I wanted to believed that voting is fair too bro...
Losing Aljunied is still acceptable for PAP lah...just how many seats they lose out of the 82? No big deal...
You think they can't go dirty if they wanted Aljunied badly? Get real...Politic is dirty bro...
But if a independent president that comes in like TJS, PM Lee will have a headache in reporting...so he approved with the 4 corner fight and think TT would get 40%...

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to believed that voting is fair too bro...
Losing Aljunied is still acceptable for PAP lah...just how many seats they lose out of the 82? No big deal...
You think they can't go dirty if they wanted Aljunied badly? Get real...Politic is dirty bro...
But if a independent president that comes in like TJS, PM Lee will have a headache in reporting...so he approved with the 4 corner fight and think TT would get 40%...

Don't talk through your ass lah, what is your brain for? I have been volunteering as a election helper for the past two elections and there's no way whatsoever boxes could mysteriously appear. The whole process of counting , transporting etc is so airtight that even your pea-sized brain cannot roll though it.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk through your ass lah, what is your brain for? I have been volunteering as a election helper for the past two elections and there's no way whatsoever boxes could mysteriously appear. The whole process of counting , transporting etc is so airtight that even your pea-sized brain cannot roll though it.

Oei, bro relax leh...i can't have my opinion and tot is it?
Just by volunteering doesn't mean that it would be fair right...There's always 101 things happened in closed door.
Even in football matches with referee around; kelong and bribery still happened...
If you want me to believe that the PAPPY is transparent then pig will fly too!
Anyway, what's your prediction? Let me know...no flaming please...PEACE!