• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PDF Books on Reincarnation (non-religious)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone interested in Reincarnation from a non-religious perspective, feel free to PM me for pdf copies of Books on Reincarnation (a collection of books by separate and unrelated authors, all from a non-religious perspective).

I tried uploading them to the forum, but they're too large to be uploaded as attachments.

Here's a short excerpt from one of the several books in the pdf collection :

voicesfromtheafterlife_lilyfairchilde-jpg.48790

Climax69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ian Stevenson was an authority on this topic. His scientific research have yielded much results even among skeptics/academics

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma is NOT punishment. All religions have got the wrong idea of Karma (or for that matter, of Enlightenment, of Reincarnation, of God, etc). To correctly understand Karma, see the book "The Way of Karma" by Charles Breaux (a powerful psychic who can see all your past lives simply by looking into your eyes*, his book describes case studies of his clients, and how their thematic karmic threads interweave across their multiple lifetimes, especially in regard to relationships with specific karmically important individuals, eg. people such as family, friends, colleagues, enemies, girlfriends/boyfriends, hubby/wifey, etc that you find yourself karmically linked to and interacting with, positively or negatively, lifetime after lifetime), which is one of the many books included in the set, download link below.

(* There are exceptions, and 'security clearance levels', and some information which may karmically interfere with one's existential program or life plan, may not be permitted to be revealed to the individual and hence will be withheld from the psychic doing the reading, by the guides & helpers overseeing the process).

https://openload.co/f/ux9EZy-INzM/Books_on_Reincarnation.zip

Note : Pop-ups must be enabled to use this website (that's how they make money from their advertisers to allow them to offer this service of hosting files online for free without registration required for either uploader or downloader). If this link no longer works, let me know and I'll re-upload again.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you realize death is not the end, that you've been here before and you'll be here again, dying becomes a totally different experience.

The download link will expire in 2 weeks from now (10 July 2019). If by the time you're reading this post the download link has already expired, PM me if you want me to re-upload for you.

https://filebin.net/h9ummsw1658qb37y

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Updated re-uploaded link (valid for 1 week from 06 Aug 2019)

https://filebin.net/qe96bnqxwogctgpn

Note : do read through all the books, and not just 1 or 2, because this is a carefully curated collection of Books on Reincarnation by different independent authors (who do not know each other) with their own naturally unique perspectives on spiritual matters, including Reincarnation. But all of them agree that it isn't your religion that matters, but you.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just went over the list and started reading. Dr Michael Newton is well known to me and has an excellent reputation, however van Praagh has a attracted a lot of attention from skeptics and has a mixed reputation.

About James Van Praagh and Michael Newton, check out Jenn and her website. She is a non-religious, critical, sceptical, open-minded free-thinker, who has made it her life mission (and have spent decades doing so) to critically (hence non-religiously) explore the truth of life-after-death and reincarnation.

d348f619e5af41f004c26dab32d46906

https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath.com

Her view on James Van Praagh.

She personally attended one of his reading sessions with a sceptical, critical but fair open-mind. Her analysis of James Van Praagh lets her conclude that he is a genuine psychic who genuinely wishes to help others, but when his psychic connection is weak due to circumstances beyond his control, he unconsciously resorts to cold reading and hot reading tactics to try to progress the session, and when he misses the mark and/or has bad days, prejudicial sceptics unfairly hate on him and wrongly accuse him of belonging to those fraudulent psychics exploiting families' grief for self-profit. This is unfortunate because such mob hate and prejudicially presuming all psychics as being frauds, further closes minds to the reality of life-after-death and reincarnation.

mc-james-van-praagh-state-theatre-easton-20141003.jpg

A Complete and Honest Account of The James Van Praagh Evening of Mediumship in Morristown, NJ

When I found out that James Van Praagh was coming to a town near me to do a large-audience mediumship demonstration, I jumped at the chance to see one of the most famous mediums (at least in the US) ply his trade. I made up my mind to go into the show as an investigator and an open-minded skeptic, well-aware that Mr. Van Praagh could employ some or all of the many tricks used by fraudulent mediums to convince audiences that they are speaking to the dead. On the other hand, I reserved some hope that James Van Praagh could wow the audience with hit after hit containing specific and detailed information that could not have been gained through hot or cold reading. My mother has a degree in psychology and agreed to accompany me to the show to help watch for any trickery and to also analyze the performance for cold reading techniques. This would be the first time either of us had attended a mediumship demonstration, and I could hardly contain my excitement. Before walking into the theatre that night, I resolved – no, promised – that whatever the outcome, I would be completely honest and unbiased in my assessment of the show and of the man himself. I prepared myself to take notes so that I could record the evidence that was being presented for later analysis. From the moment we arrived at the theatre, my mother and I were in investigative mode, looking for hidden microphones, watching for staff eavesdropping in on conversations and surveying the vestibule for impromptu interviews attempting to glean information from the sitters. Once the show started, we would be analyzing James for any evidence of cold reading which we prepared for in the days beforehand by studying videos of other mediums employing this trick.

Cold reading techniques are used to gain information through non-verbal clues and through generalizations based on the sitter’s clothes, jewelry, body language and with knowledge of human behavior and statistics. Generally, a medium will start by throwing out general and vague references that might apply to anyone. Then, when they catch a bite, the medium might begin by making assumptions about the person, changing up their guesses as the person’s facial expressions give hints to the medium if they are or aren’t on the right track. Cold reading also entails making rapid fire guesses until the medium gets a hit (shotgunning), or even asking the sitter direct questions to gain information. Many times in an effort to save the medium the embarrassment of being wrong, the sitter will even claim something as true when it wasn’t, or attempt to retrofit the guess. Mediums count on this technique when people don’t want to be seen as ‘being difficult’.

There’s also the concern that mediums, especially famous mediums who are wealthy enough to hire a huge staff, may employ hot reading techniques. One very famous female medium has been accused of googling her clients, buying information from databases and even hiring private detectives to gain information on her clients before readings. I cannot verify that this is true, but just think about how much personal information you share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. It’s probably enough for someone to construct a very decent reading of your life, no private investigator needed. In other cases, mediums who do large audience shows will have their staff mingle with the people who are waiting in the vestibule and listen into their conversations. Other techniques employed are direct interviews by the staff, or ruses to get people to sign up for things – which can give vital information to the medium before the show begins.

Armed with this information, we prepared to go into the theatre with an open mind and a critical eye.

The following is my reconstruction of the evening, complete with most of the evidence that James presented to the people he selected to read. Obviously, I am reconstructing this based on notes and our shared memory of the events, but I am very certain that what I have presented here is fair and accurate. I have left out some details but none that consisted of jaw-dropping evidence. I do apologize in advance that this post is very long and detailed, but I feel that it is important to include the evidence provided so that readers can truly get a sense of what was presented.

See the rest of Jenn's detailed review on James Van Praagh here :

https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath....raagh-evening-of-mediumship-in-morristown-nj/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her view on Michael Newton.

Michael Newton's books are among the 52 strongly recommended books on Reincarnation that she recommends on her website (she has read thousands of books on Reincarnation over the decades, and these are the top 52 she recommends to everybody).

Reading is a vital part of spiritual and afterlife research. There are books that detail compelling personal experiences such as near-death experiences, books claiming authorship directly from the world of spirit through automatic writing or the recorded words of trance channels, books about out-of body experiences, past-life research, consciousness studies, mediumship experiences and beautiful after-death communications as well as academic papers and scientific studies.

The following is a list with a short review of only the very best books in my spiritualism library. Each book listed here has something interesting, unusual or amazing to contribute to our understanding of afterlife research and I hope you find them as illuminating as I have.

Books that have follow-up volumes that further explore the same general topic are listed underneath the first or initial publication. Books by the same author that explore new or different topics are listed separately with their own review.

If you have a favorite afterlife or spiritualism book that you think should be on this list, please let me know in the comments!

Books you will NOT find on this list:

Unsubstantial new-age drivel, corruptions of other teachings, advertisements for the author’s own psychic or mediumship services, or outright deception or suspected deception. You will also not find books here with a religious perspective (aside from historical purposes or NDE reports) because I am committed to a secular, inclusive interpretation of the afterlife.

I am not a part of an affiliate program, nor am I paid or promoted for recommendations.

https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath.com/book-reviews/

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath....void-a-place-of-nothingness-in-the-afterlife/

This is an excerpt of a near-death experience by Angie Fenimore after she committed suicide as a teenager:

“Where was I? I was immersed in darkness. My eyes seemed to adjust, and I could see clearly even though there was no light. The darkness continued in all directions and seemed to have no end, but it wasn’t just blackness, it was an endless void, an absence of light. It was completely enveloping. I swung my head around to explore the thick blackness and saw, to my right, standing shoulder to shoulder, a handful of others. They were all teenagers. “Oh, we must be the suicides.” […] Suddenly, as if we had been waiting for a kind of sorting process to take place, I was sucked further into the darkness by an unseen and undefined power, leaving the teenagers behind. I landed on the edge of a shadowy realm, suspended in the darkness, extending to the limits of my sight. I knew that I was in a state of hell, but this was not the typical fire and brimstone hell that I had learned about as a young child. […] worse was my growing sense of complete aloneness. Even hearing the brunt of someone’s anger, however unpleasant, is a form of tangible connection. But in this empty world, where no connections could be made, the solitude was terrifying.”

https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath....void-a-place-of-nothingness-in-the-afterlife/

The following true (ie. non-fiction) story is related by a spirit named Marie and told through medium James Lees through his control Aphraar in the late 1800’s. Marie’s story appears in Chapter 10 of ‘Heaven and Hell’.

The story begins, as Marie tells it, with her upbringing and the deeds committed in her life that sealed her fate in the afterlife. Not the so-called sins she committed, however, but the lack of understanding, love and remorse for her actions is what lands Marie in the torturous Void after death.

Marie is a young, rich, spoiled American young woman during the Victorian era. Her wealthy parents dote on her, giving Marie all that she desires. She soon learns to use her status and privilege to manipulate the people around her, especially the desires of young men. She develops a rather shallow friendship with Sadie, another child of wealth and status, though Marie thinks of herself as superior to Sadie. She and Sadie enjoy playing games with the young men of their town, stepping in to wreck relationships and break off engagements by shamelessly flirting with any available suitor. When the now smitten young men vie for their attention, they are met with laughter and scorn as Marie and Sadie move on to their next victim. The game is enjoyable not because they wish to have the attention of these men for themselves for they hardly entertain them, but only for the mean-spirited heartbreak of rival girls whose one chance at a decent match is now ruined.

Marie and Sadie agree that they should continue the game, neither girl taking on a husband for the time being in order to continue their ‘play’ as long as possible. When Charlie, a very eligible young bachelor from a family of wealth and good standing comes to town, all of the unengaged girls vie for his attention. Marie and Sadie decide also that they will play up their charms in order to deny the ambitions of any of the other girls in town. Marie and Sadie agree to keep to their game, planning to gain the young man’s attention before shunning and humiliating him.

Marie and Sadie played off one another well, but the young man truly falls for Marie and makes her a formal proposal for marriage. Marie tells us here that she was also quite secretly in love with the man, but for the sake of the mean game she was playing, she humiliated him for his offer. Even as the man enlisted the aid of her parents, Marie refused to budge. Marie was also quite sure that Charlie would continue to woo and fight for her, and thought that her game of ‘hard to get’ would “bring out the hero in Charlie”.

Days passed, however, and Charlie didn’t appear at Marie’s doorstep. When she questions Sadie, she learns that Sadie hasn’t seen Charlie either. Circumstances then prevent Marie from seeing Sadie for a month until the day of her birthday party. When Marie arrives, she finds that Charlie had proposed to Sadie, and Sadie accepted. The two are now engaged to be married.

“I stood speechless as a statue. In a moment my blood boiled and dashed through my veins in cataracts of maddened fury. Jealousy and disappointed love devoured me; my brain reeled under the strain; I fell and remember no more.”

In Marie’s zeal for mean-hearted manipulation of others and her absolute certainty that anything she wanted would be hers, she never thought she would lose Charlie, and especially not to her so-called friend Sadie. Sadie, of course, wizened up and accepted Charlie’s proposal when it was offered, but for Marie, the betrayal and jealousy filled her with an unreasonable hatred.

On the day of Sadie and Charlie’s wedding, Marie was hovering near death with a condition she calls “brain fever”. During her fever, she continually curses Sadie and Charlie. Marie survives her bout, and vows to never speak of them again. In her heart, however, was the white-hot desire for revenge. Sadie and Charlie had left town though, and Marie’s first task was to track them down.

“I would find them if I had to travel the world; I would return her betrayal fourfold and take him for her even if I died in the hour of my triumph.”

It would be years before Marie would find a link to Charlie, through an old college friend living nearby. She makes plans to visit and accidentally runs in Charlie. It wasn’t part of her initial plan, but better – she is alone with Charlie for the first time in years. She realizes that Charlie still has affection for her, and she plays it up. They begin to meet secretly in places and although she felt that she loved him, her real thrill was stealing Charlie away from Sadie. Within a month, Charlie abandons Sadie and their children and travels east with Marie. Marie knows she can’t be his wife, but that means little to her. She’s won, and is reveling in her victory. Marie’s revenge is complete.

Soon after, Marie again falls ill. She is ill for two years before her father finally tracks her down and reproached for the shame she has brought on the family name. Charlie is chased away by Marie’s father as a scoundrel and is threatened with his life should he return to see Marie. Marie’s father tells her that Charlie has abandoned her as he did with Sadie, and Marie – in a fit of fury – dies from her illness.

Marie, having died without remorse for her actions and little understanding at the cruelty she displayed toward others has already created the afterlife that she is soon to experience. In her retelling of the story, she laments of what she has done, admonishing others to avoid her torment by doing good works in their life. Even Marie will agree that what she experiences in the Void was necessary in order to see the folly of her ways and come back to the light. The Void teaches Marie by confronting her with her own obsessions, cruelty, jealousy and hate. It is a lesson that hopefully most of us will not require, but Marie was particularly stubborn.

Meanwhile, Marie has perished but doesn’t know it yet. The last thing she remembers is lying in her bed, dying with her father admonishing her about Charlie. The next memory is blank, then she awakens in total blackness:

“When I awoke it was dark, horribly dark. I could almost touch the blackness, and I was lying on a bare floor, cold as a block of ice. I called Charlie – my father – my nurse! But there was no response except the echo of my own voice, which seemed to mock and rejoice at the terror I felt creeping over me. Where was I? Great God! Was it possible I had gone mad, or that I had been placed under restraint to keep me from following Charlie?”

Marie is alone with her own thoughts in the darkness. She tries to move, to explore this new place of sheer black nothingness, but cannot. She has no strength. She simply can do nothing but lie there.

“I was a prisoner in the frigid domain of despair, beyond the reach of help, or rest, or pity; the playful toy of all the remorseless machinations that accompany such a state. I was slowly converted into a block of frozen – yet living – flesh, and my abnormal sense of feeling heightened as the infernal transformation went on. Why was it? Where was it? Where was I? Who were my relentless persecutors? How long before the morning would break? Would the day bring me relief, or wake me from the agonizing dream? […] Eventually my feet, my hands, my head, my eyes, my tongue, my heart, my brain were ice-bound. Then the furies boiled in my blood and sent it in maddened cataracts through my veins to top off the excruciating pain, which I could only suffer while lying motionless.”

Marie remains in this state, clueless to her own death for a very long time, ruminating on her misfortune, pining for Charlie and feeling persecuted. She eventually is able move and recovers some strength, but she remains in the inky blackness, alone with only her hateful thoughts.

Finally she sees something- a light, just a small pinpoint of light in the darkness. Marie moves toward it, flying at increasing speed and yet dreading what new persecution it might bring. Just on the precipice of the light, she stops. The light surrounds the one person she “had sighed, wept and groaned for.” It was Charlie.

Marie has a feeling that her ability to be with Charlie has something to do with his desire to see her, though she still doesn’t yet know that she is dead. She is overjoyed that she is reunited with Charlie even after all of “her father’s opposition and strategy”.

She walks into the circle of light and notices that Charlie has changed. His hair now is lined with silver, his strong back bowed and bent slightly. Marie stands next to Charlie and feels him thinking of her. Lost in thought, he doesn’t see her standing there. Of course Marie is a ghost, invisible to his eyes, but she is none the wiser.

Marie tries to shake him; to get his attention any way possible. She thinks Charlie has gone mad because she is standing right in front of him, and yet he is looking past her. She yells at him, “Charlie, Charlie! Don’t you know me? Speak only one word, and tell me so. I’ve been ill, but I’ve never swerved in my love for you. If you think I’ve done wrong, oh! my love, forgive me, and let me nurse you back again to health. We will be happy yet. Come, let’s go away. Say you know me and I’ll be content. Charlie! Just one word, dear; say you know me!”

Charlie, of course, doesn’t see or hear her. He picks up a book, seemingly ignoring her entreaties. “Marie recoils in amazement, dumb-founded.” She doesn’t understand why Charlie, her love, would treat her this way. Why wouldn’t he speak to her?

Marie, not knowing what else to do, simply stands in front of Charlie and continues to watch. Finally, he turns to someone and says “Will you tell your mamma I want to speak to her?”. Marie can’t see the child – Charlie’s child; she’s only focused on Charlie and the prospect of another woman.

“What was any other woman to him when I was present? Was is possible he had gone back to Sadie after all and wished her to be at hand to witness my humiliation? All my old jealousy was around at the thought, and a sudden frenzy carried me past all restraint in anticipation of the coming scene. I felt a stranger enter but couldn’t see or hear who it was, a fact adding to the mystery and terror that possessed me. Was I equally invisible and inaudible to her? It seemed so, for a while I heard every word Charlie spoke, and saw every movement he made, and could understand that the conversation made no reference to myself, I was ignored as completely as if I had no existence.”

Marie hears Charlie call this new woman, “Wife” and begins to suspect that Charlie and his new lover were playing a game at her expense, intentionally mocking her by pretending that she didn’t exist. Marie believes that Charlie knows that she is there and is choosing to ignore her, something that drives Marie to exquisite anger and jealousy.

Just when it couldn’t get much worse for Marie, a ghost standing invisible in the same room with Charlie and his new wife, Charlie and his wife decide to become intimate.

“He had brought me here so I might witness his happiness with a rival who had supplanted me, as I had taken him from Sadie – that he might laugh as he saw how the knowledge of it would torture me. This was too much. The certainty of his desertion maddened me; but to witness his love passages with a rival goaded me into a diabolical frenzy, and I made up my mind to kill him before her eyes. Alas! Before I had time to move, the light that surrounded him expired, and I was left again in that Egyptian blackness, afraid to stir because of the terror that came along with my blindness.”

There is worse to come for Marie, for even in the Void, she is left to listen to their love-making.

“Still I could hear him – worse, I could hear her; heard, without the power to stop my ears, or prevent my knowledge of what she said and called him. Rage and jealousy tormented and mocked my helplessness, until I prepared to follow the sounds and wreak my vengeance by laying them dead side by side! Horror! As soon as I made up my mind to kill them, I found I was as powerless to move as to see, and I had no choice but to stand and listen to his monstrous behavior, unable to make a sound to drown out the echoes of his caresses.”

Marie continues with fiery language to describe her torment in the Void. She realizes that she is somehow chained to Charlie and made to endure what she calls “indescribable chastisement, with every nerve quickened to a degree defying description.”

Forced to deal with her own obsession of possessing Charlie and faced with the hatred and jealousy she feels, Marie is truly in a hell of her own making. She cannot sleep, she cannot leave, she cannot find mercy or pity in the Void. She can only be; alone with her thoughts and emotions. As she says, “I was in all the agonies of hell without the poor consolation that I was suffering in company.”

Finally, in utter exasperation, she cries out to the darkness:

“Oh, God or devil! Any being of pity or remorseless cruelty, hear me, and end my torments! Take me, tear me, or destroy me. Drown my reason past all hope of restitution or, by one tornadic blast of torture, put an end to feeling and terminate my agony. Hell! Hell! In mercy take pity on my condition; open your gates and let me bathe my sufferings in your fiery lake. Hell! Hell! I say in mercy open and let me in!”

With that, Marie collapses. With her final plea of mercy, she frees herself from the Void and wakes in the company of her spirit guide, who begins Marie’s process of spiritual healing.

Marie was a despicable person to be sure. She felt no remorse that Charlie abandoned his wife and children for her, and spent her life in cruel manipulation of others. Even in death, Marie could only focus on Charlie and the wrong-doing and betrayal she felt. Because she was so hyper-focused on Charlie, she was able to temporarily descend back to earth when he thought of her, and yet she did not understand her own condition. She thought Charlie was trying to humiliate her, and she planned to kill him and his new bride. Marie spent 20 earth years in the Void. When she saw Charlie, he was much older and remarried, though to Marie who did not know of her own death, it had been as if no time had passed, so complete was her obsession.

Marie’s 20 years in the Void was self-imposed; a prisoner of her own negativity. It is only when she calls for help that she is open to the loving spirit guide, Azena, who has been with her the entire time, trying to break her laser-like obsession with Charlie and relieve her from the trap that her hate and jealousy have kept her in. Marie could not before see Azena for she was not open to love, charity or understanding at that point.

Marie is finally free of the Void, and is healing with her spirit guide. Part of her process of healing is to relate her story as a warning to others, now that she understands the error of her ways. Marie’s story is dramatic and terrifying, but every telling of it helps Marie’s soul through its warning to others. I encourage you to read it in its entirety.

If the void truly does exist in the afterlife, then its purpose is to hold a mirror up to those who refused to judge their own evil behaviors while on Earth. Even though Marie, through her status and wealth escaped punishment and chastisement in her earthly life for the cruelty and evil she doled out to others, she certainly did not escape the result of these deeds in the Void. The “affluenza defense” doesn’t work in the afterlife. Marie was selfish and self-centered, obsessed with Charlie beyond all reasoning and bent on revenge until she died. Marie’s spirit was a vengeful revenant who, when all of the bodily and material embellishments were stripped away, had only her hollow character to embody her. Marie’s story reflects the purpose of the Void; to amplify one’s thoughts and emotions without distraction. When used against her, Marie’s thoughts and emotions became a hell for her, one that she endured until her hate was exhausted and she was ready to receive help.

Marie’s story was told in the 1800’s, but the Void continues to be mentioned in near-death experiences and spiritual descriptions of the afterlife even today. If there is any lesson to be learned from negative experiences in the Void it is this: Tomorrow, when you wake up to another day on earth, be sure to look in the mirror – gaze deep into the character of your soul. Whatever lies within you lives also in the Void. Would you appreciate the company that you keep there?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
End of the day, the moral of the story is Retribution?

Not quite. Retribution is a false idea based on vengeance. The correct idea of karma and 'heaven vs hell' type of existences in the afterlife, is about honestly facing yourself and what you've done (including the consequences of all your actions including how they affected others) for the purpose of clarification, learning, growth and soul evolution.

Hellish experiences in the afterlife are not for the sake of punishment, they are natural consequences of your own thoughts, feelings and actions, eg. if you've indulged in anger and hatred most of your life, that's what you'll feel amplified many times, giving you a hell-like experience, for the sake of the soul facing itself and understanding the nature of its own emotions, actions and consequences.

In the afterlife, regardless of your religion when you were alive, you will be asked along the lines of "In this life you've just lived, what have you learnt? And who have you helped?". The purpose of the life review is not to punish, but to help you grow. And help to prepare you for your next physical incarnation.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've successfully re-uploaded the updated (thanks to Glockman) 'Books on Reincarnation' 550MB zip file on Files.fm, see what you guys can do with it (better faster download before the link expires!), hopefully Boss Sam (or anyone of you) can give it a permanent link for any interested Sammyboy users to easily download in the future.

https://files.fm/u/6y4e8prv

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Regarding Sexuality and LGBTQIAPK++ etc

If everyone reads the 'Books on Reincarnation' (non-religious, because all religions got it all wrong) https://files.fm/u/6y4e8prv and understands that all souls are simultaneously both male and female, then there would no need for such damaging ideas destructive to the physical biological body such as sex change surgery etc. Sex change surgery would be completely unnecessary once you realize this is just a temporary physical body and not the entirety of who you really are.

All the psychological pain & confusion suffered by people struggling with LGBTQIAPK++ etc would be resolved if everyone understood spirituality, the nature of reality, the nature of the human soul, the nature of physical incarnation and reincarnation, etc. The 'Books on Reincarnation' (non-religious, because all religions got it all wrong) are a good start for anyone's self-discovery (or more accurately, self-rediscovery) process : https://files.fm/u/6y4e8prv

There would be no need for ridiculous ideas like having Facebook's 71 gender options (instead of just the traditional Male / Female 2 genders).

The 21 new Gender options updated on Facebook

Asexual

Female to male trans man

Female to male transgender man

Female to male transsexual man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Male to female trans woman

Male to female transgender woman

Male to female transsexual woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

+

The list of the 50 gender options already available

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because a soul can choose to take either a male or female form in each incarnation. Some residue may have remained?

Not just.

It's true that in a minority of cases, it's as simple as a certain soul having had too many past physical incarnations of only 1 sex, and so has difficulty adjusting to the other sex, resulting in LGBTQIAPK, regardless of physical body genetics (remember that your current incarnation's characteristics or traits, including personality, sexuality, IQ, temperament, etc, is the result of the combination of your soul as well as your physical body, ie. genetics and biochemistry).

But it's usually not so simple. In a majority of cases, it's more the case that the soul chooses (sometimes reluctantly, due to karmic needs; or more often willingly or even excitedly while in the spirit world, but after incarnating into the physical world and suffering the rigours of physical incarnation realizes it had underestimated the immense challenges of this choice of physical incarnation, analogous to naively selecting a certain Uni course or career or job only to later regret) to incarnate into a body whose genetics and/or environmental upbringing does strongly promote LGBTQIAPK etc, for learning and/or other karmic purposes.

And of course, a combination of the both factors described above is also possible.

For instance, during a physical body selection process (in which choice of upcoming physical body, including genetics and family upbringing, is limited according to the soul's karmic needs as well as what's available, ie. the needs of others as well), there could be a choice of say, 3 reasonably appropriate upcoming physical bodies for a soul who has no issues with sexuality (ie. a well balanced soul who has had much physical incarnational experience in both genders), 1 is a LGBTQIAPK who would kena the suffering from societal discrimination, 1 is a perfectly straight man who's born poor but of good character, and 1 is a perfectly straight woman whose born into a rich family but with complicated family politics, etc. Of course, a lot more detail about each of these bodies/lifetimes other characteristics (after all sexuality is but only one characteristic) would be revealed to the soul during the consultation process by the relevant specialized guide, and the soul may be wise to consult his/her own guides and/or teachers and/or council of elders for advice to help with the selection process, etc.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mary Magdelene was buried together with Jesus in Jesus' family tomb. Not surprising because they were husband and wife.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/christianity-is-wonderful.276460/post-3012790
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/christianity-is-wonderful.276460/post-3012793

Indeed, Hilarion (see 'Books on Reincarnation' link below) had previously confirmed this. And Jesus Christ himself came through (as a guest speaker) in several of Hilarion's past channelings, particularly in the Winter Solstice channelings around Christmas.

https://files.fm/u/wch8duex

Yes I have Hilarion's books from the link. Which book?

You're asking about where Hilarion spoke about Jesus Christ having a wife and children? And where Jesus Christ came through in Hilarion channelings? Those are not in any of the books (which are channelled by Maurice B Cooke, except Starlight Elixers channelled by Jon C Fox).

The channelings I refer to are Hilarion (and on occasion, Jesus Christ as well as others) channelled by Jon C Fox. These are audio channelings in mp3 format (sent out to subscribers), and some (from past years) of which have been transcribed into text (by volunteers) on Jon C Fox's website, which are accessible for free (see links below).

If you're really keen on checking out any Hilarion references to Jesus Christ, click on every single one of the following links from the last 15 years (15 x 4 = 60 channelings one by one, or at the very least, focus on the Winter Solstice channelings from the last 15 years, higher probability of Jesus Christ mentions and/or coming through due to Christmas period), then search (eg. control-F if you're using Windows on PC) for the term "Jesus" or "Christ" or "Sananda" (to be thorough, better separately use all 3 search terms for each Winter Solstice channeling).

Summer Solstice 2015 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2015 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2014 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2014 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2014 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2014 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2013 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2013 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2013 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2013 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2012 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2012 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2012 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2012 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2011 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2011 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2011 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2011 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2010 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2010 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2010 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2010 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2009 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2009 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2009 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2009 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2008 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2008 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2008 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2008 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2007 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2007 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2007 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2007 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2006 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2006 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2006 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2006 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2005 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2005 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2004 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2004 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2004 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2003 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2003 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2003 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2003 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2002 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2002 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2002 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2002 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2001 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2001 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2001 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2001 Transcript | Winter Solstice 2000 Transcript | Fall Equinox 2000 Transcript | Summer Solstice 2000 Transcript | Spring Equinox 2000 Transcript | Winter Solstice 1999 Transcript | Fall Equinox 1999 Transcript

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Qn : "What happens after a person commits suicide? Is it really an unforgivable sin resulting in eternal damnation?"

1stly, the idea of sin is itself a delusion (as is the case with most religious precepts).

2ndly, there is no eternal damnation.

3rdly, what happens after suicide, and how negatively it is perceived by the guides & helpers and those on the other side, is on a case-by-case basis (obviously & naturally).

Indeed, for a majority of suicide cases, it is perceived negatively, not so much with judgement & condemnation, but more with sympathy & regret. Because every physical incarnation is incredibly precious, and so much team effort has been invested behind every single individual and every single physical incarnation, for the lifetime's carefully laid out plans to be cut short prematurely is viewed as a terrible waste of effort & opportunity.

However, in a minority of suicide cases, and in most euthanasia cases, due to sympathetic circumstances, eg. severe incurable medical conditions, or if the 'suicide' is clearly an act of self-sacrifice, etc, the suicide (and/or euthanasia) is viewed with complete understanding & acceptance.

A quick note about depression (the major motivation underlying most suicides), a question could be asked "Does depression come from the physical body or the soul?"

The answer (obviously & naturally), is case-by-case. But as with all complex conditions, in almost all cases, it is a combination of both. It's more a matter of the % composition (eg. 50% from body + 50% from soul), and how they work in concert with each other, from a karmic perspective.

For instance, say a soul has committed suicide many times in his past lives, even when circumstances were not considered that dire. In other words, this particular soul has become imbalanced with a propensity to 'take the easy way out' a little too often, resulting in much wasted team effort behind each lifetime cut short by suicide.

This results in an imbalance within the soul, both the propensity to 'take the easy way out' and consequent or associated regret or sadness within the soul (because the individual soul is always the harshest judge of itself) who yearns to do better in future lifetimes, to learn and grow as a soul (one of the principle objectives of physical incarnation).

So there is a seed of depression coming from the soul into the lifetime. But at the same time, to karmically facilitate this setup for this upcoming lifetime to be suicidal, the soul will select (voluntarily or otherwise, depending on the soul's willingness to work with counsel from the guides & helpers) to be born into an upcoming available physical body whose genetics & biochemistry, and/or family upbringing & local environment, would have a high risk of suicide.

So psychiatrists are correct when they say severe clinical depression and suicidal tendencies are the result of biochemical imbalances in the brain, and psychologists are also correct when they say depression and suicidal tendencies are the result of exposure to risk factors such as family upbringing and local environment and one's own willingness to deal with personal challenges.

However, and herein lies the pity, that generally, psychiatrists & psychologists, and society in general, do not see the bigger complete pieced-together picture, which is the coordinating role of the soul and its own karmic learning needs.

So again to address the question, the source of depression can come primarily or initially from either the physical body (ie. genetics & biochemistry), or be experienced & felt directly from the soul to the incarnated personality, but in most cases (as with all complex conditions being multifaceted & multi-dimensional), ie. orchestrated by the soul and his guides & helpers based on karmic needs, both by choice of physical body genetic predispositions, as well as by orchestrated specific life events (eg. a painful relationship breakup, a devastating job loss, etc) that would trigger or precipitate the suicidal motivations, thus giving the soul the much valued opportunity to make up for its failures (ie. suicides) in past lives, by allowing the soul to make the decision in this lifetime instead, to take the challenges head-on instead of the suicide way out, and thus consequently the soul learns & grows in strength & wisdom, if it chooses correctly or wisely this time round.

If anyone reading this post has further questions, feel free to ask.

For a better & deeper (non-religious) understanding of life, death, reincarnation etc, download the 'Books on Reincarnation' for your reading pleasure :
https://files.fm/u/wch8duex