• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay S$10k to Touch Breast ( In Singapore Only ) !!!

S

Summer

/

Australian accused of molest at MBS allowed to compound case

By Khushwant Singh
An Australian walked out of the district courts a free man on Monday after he was allowed to compound a molestation case, brought against him by a 26-year-old woman.

James Anthony Woodburn settled the matter by apologising to her in court and paying $10,000 to her. He allegedly grabbed her breast in the shopping area at Marina Bay Sands, at 12.20am, on Oct 15. The 44-year-old regional manager of a marketing firm had also been charged with insulting her modesty by showing her his middle finger at about the same time.

In his apology, Mr Woodburn - a Singapore permanent resident - said that he was genuinely and truly remorseful of his conduct and deeply regretted his actions.

The slim, 1.7m-tall woman, with shoulder-length hair, later told reporters that she agreed to compound the matter as she wanted to put the incident behind her.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
/

Australian accused of molest at MBS allowed to compound case

By Khushwant Singh
An Australian walked out of the district courts a free man on Monday after he was allowed to compound a molestation case, brought against him by a 26-year-old woman.

James Anthony Woodburn settled the matter by apologising to her in court and paying $10,000 to her. He allegedly grabbed her breast in the shopping area at Marina Bay Sands, at 12.20am, on Oct 15. The 44-year-old regional manager of a marketing firm had also been charged with insulting her modesty by showing her his middle finger at about the same time.

In his apology, Mr Woodburn - a Singapore permanent resident - said that he was genuinely and truly remorseful of his conduct and deeply regretted his actions.

The slim, 1.7m-tall woman, with shoulder-length hair, later told reporters that she agreed to compound the matter as she wanted to put the incident behind her.

nah bei!!! This news out, confirm alot of $$$ ladies purposly go and let their breast rub against our arm threaten to call the police for molesting and ask us to pay them $10 k!!! Heh guys, beware of getting near to unknown stranger ladies.Who know you might be the next???hehehe... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP govt (legislature and judiciary) has deemed Sinkie women to be prostitutes, all that is left is the negotiation of an acceptable price.

S

Summer

PRICE LIST
========

a) Ang Moh ( Touch Breast ) = S$10,000

b) Local ( Touch Breast ) = S$2k to S$5k

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are wrong. Unless she explicitly signs a consent form with an independent third party as a witness, it's her word against yours.

You're taking a skeptical view that impedes your own womanizing adventures. Successful womanizers get woman to beg for their touch and love. Nothing to do with legal agreements, much less witnesses. Successful womanizers get woman to defend and shield them, not sue them. Women would even defend and shield them with their lives if their men are sued by third parties. If you're worried about that, then my best advice is that you quit womanizing.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Handsome or hideous has nothing to do with it. Well, handsome may score a few points more, money may score a few points more, but not that much.

true, I am inspired by patricia mok, with her looks, someone also paid 10K to touch her (forgot which part though).

S

Summer

Agreed . Quick Typo .

Plus a Lousy Picture in The ST / TD / TNP / AONE ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRICE LIST
========

a) Ang Moh (Touch Breast) = S$10,000

b) Local (Touch Breast) = S$2k to S$5k

No, it's this for locals:

monopoly.jpg

and this:

computergraphic.jpg

One cuntry, two systems, uniquely Sinkapoor.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a joke,

A man told a woman I can touch your breast without touching it,
it's a bet, if I lose I will pay you $10.00, Woman said sure you'll lose!

Man touch her breast pay her $10.00! And man said I lost!

Last edited: