• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pay 68 cents just to use the underpass!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Made to pay to enter and exit same MRT station
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Thursday, I took the train to Outram Park MRT station.
I wanted to exit at the North-East side, but mistakenly exited at the Outram side, so I went back into the station.
Exiting at the North-East side, I found that 68 cents had been deducted from my ez-link card. I asked the station staff why this was so as I had merely used a different exit to leave the same station.
The officer said I was not the first passenger to report this matter and feedback had been given to the Land Transport Authority (LTA). He also told me that as long as I enter and exit from the same station, a deduction will be made from my ez-link card.
Should the system not be more user friendly, and does this deduction apply to all stations? It means we must pay 68 cents just to use the underpass.
Will LTA clarify this matter? Loke Chee Kiong

AddinMedia

Alfrescian
Loyal
No excuse for that.:(

A more friendly implementation is to include a time factor, just like what they did to many carparks.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recovering $268 billion is not that easy is it? JUst screw somebody of 68 cents and it's on the Internet! Sigh life sure is tough for the MIW.:biggrin:
after losing 268b, ofcos muz recover fr lesser mortals la ...screw lesser mortals of 68 ¢ is ofcos e-z la ...

but 68 ¢ each time is oso a long way 2 268b 1 leh ... :p

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you go in and out the same mrt station, it will deduct 68cents. you can try at the nearest mrt. just go in and come out immediately. this is not something new. it was like this since mrt around.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Made to pay to enter and exit same MRT station
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->LAST Thursday, I took the train to Outram Park MRT station.
I wanted to exit at the North-East side, but mistakenly exited at the Outram side, so I went back into the station.
Exiting at the North-East side, I found that 68 cents had been deducted from my ez-link card. I asked the station staff why this was so as I had merely used a different exit to leave the same station.
The officer said I was not the first passenger to report this matter and feedback had been given to the Land Transport Authority (LTA). He also told me that as long as I enter and exit from the same station, a deduction will be made from my ez-link card.
Should the system not be more user friendly, and does this deduction apply to all stations? It means we must pay 68 cents just to use the underpass.
Will LTA clarify this matter? Loke Chee Kiong

Makapaaa, your title misleading again! Tilte should be

"Retard cannot read MRT sign properly, so losese 68 cents! "

eErotica6969696969669