• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Patriot Calvin Cheng Tells Oppies To Fuck Off! Stop Saying PAP U-Turn, Flip Prata! You Fucking Oppies Are Assholes!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“Rant Against Keyboard Experts”

Been trying not to post anything negative in this time, but need to get this off my chest.

Lots of keyboard experts and some political opportunists, now saying I told you so about masks, about schools etc

Listen, this is a new virus.

In case you are not sure, the clue is in its initial name - NOVEL coronavirus.

To those who have no access to a dictionary, novel means new.

The best scientific minds in the world are finding out new things about the virus every day.

Our leaders are being advised by our own public health experts and scientists.

We follow the guidelines by international authorities, look at the guidelines of other developed countries, and follow majority scientific opinion.

Scientific opinion. Not yours, not mine.

When they make a new discovery, and scientific consensus changes, or if data changes for us here in Singapore, we change.

This is not a U-turn, or “flip prata”. It’s how scientists work. Data changes, consensus changes.

If you are one of these keyboard and armchair experts (including some of our opposition politicians), don’t waste your time attacking our leaders. I mean, you already KNEW things before they happened.

You are obviously a clairvoyant with exceptional talent.

The world needs you badly now.

Please go offer your services. Social media is a waste of your talents.

Save humanity. Don’t wait.

Rant over.

- Calvin Cheng

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This CB mouth failed to understand the spirit of science.

The whole essence of science is developing the ability to observe, ponder, measure and then carry on to make accurate predictions of stuff.

This Wuhan virus, novel or not, has already been isolated way back in January, hence we can make calculated guesses and make fairly accurate predictions of how things may turn out.

Yes, there may be hits and misses, but there are certain measures which can certainly reduce the chances of infections, cross infections, etc.

Don’t give science a bad name when you’re lousy. CCB...

Reactions: jw5

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck Calvin Cheng!

29C68E6B-113A-477B-BE5C-9A05D51E2049.gif