• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor used saw and chopper to deface Guan Yin Statute caught on video!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say that and are free to say that. But when Singapore does succumb to Islam and you are now fighting with Muslims for your own lives, don't say I didn't warn you.

What I can see with my bare eyes is that Christianity is the bigger and real threat to Taoism and Buddhism. You are talking cock and creating false fear.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are nothing but a piece of shit, now are you on cloud 9?

You dumb idiot obviously can't understand mandarin. The name of Jesus was incited many times. Can they be mudlims although they recognised Jesus in their faith?

Think out of the tiny cubes you are stuck in. What and who makes one a christian? Any delusional person uttering some idols word automatically turns them into Christians? Sorry folks, you clearly don't understand shit.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I can see with my bare eyes is that Christianity is the bigger and real threat to Taoism and Buddhism. You are talking cock and creating false fear.

Agree. If 890aw were to repeat those things he said here on his blog, he'd be charged under the Sedition Act. All he does is to keep on making fallacious assertions and pass them off as the gospel truth without a whit of evidence. Not to mention he's got a brain the size of a pea.

Freedom of speech is one thing, incitement of virulent Islamophobic hatred is quite another.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. If 890aw were to repeat those things he said here on his blog, he'd be charged under the Sedition Act. All he does is to keep on making fallacious assertions and pass them off as the gospel truth without a whit of evidence. Not to mention he's got a brain the size of a pea.

Freedom of speech is one thing, incitement of virulent Islamophobic hatred is quite another.

After coming across characters like jahrastafarkand the likes of devil within I thought I could not find anyone lower in the rungs but I was wrong. Oh and he is really stupid too. Lol

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal

How? Do they threaten you with violence? Do they bomb you or cut off your heads if you choose to leave Christianity? Are there many terrorist groups that are Christian? Can't think of many. They all seem to be bagheads.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
After coming across characters like jahrastafarkand the likes of devil within I thought I could not find anyone lower in the rungs but I was wrong. Oh and he is really stupid too. Lol

Oh boo hoo, someone insult m&d race, "Kinanna" cries racist. Someone insults Islam, "Kinanna" cries racist. Actually mudslimes are the lowest of the low, they leave their own filthy shitholes, i.e. Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia to get to developed nations by begging and coming on boats. Then the minute they are let in, they cry racist, they turn their adopted countries into the same shitholes they escaped from.

Did anyone ever tell you to fuck off back to your third world dump? Cause if you are so anti-majority of the nation you choose to escape to here, in the US or Canada, that's what will happen. And m&ds will meekly and cowardly accept it, waiting on their big, mean, apelike Arab cousins to protest before joining in. Personal experience. And then the locals decide to hit back. :biggrin:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal

No sedition act.

I post here all the time,
http://www.barenakedislam.com/ and also on shariaunveiled and there are thousands of people from civilized countries who agree.
Come on you are obviously anti-Christian whatever and a Muzzie. No need to lie and make stories up about bad christians. It's only Muslims that are intolerant.

Freedom of speech is dead in Singapore if m&ds are allowed to spew all sorts of venom, religious and racial while the local majority gets charged with racism if they even so much as whisper the same sort of insults back. The local m&ds will go balistic, but they wouldn't dare to do that anywhere else in the world.

I have given plenty of evidence about what Islam represents and hopes to achieve. Anyone who actually doesn't have an anti-Christian/Western slant would realize by now that Singapore's greatest threat isn't even China. It is Islam, and Indonesia and Malaysia. Westerners and "Christians" are Singapore's greatest allies along with Asian allies of the West. Wake up, Malaysia and Indonesia is NOT Singapore's friends, and the m&ds and Muslims in Singapore are not citizens of Singapore. They are citizens of Islam.

You know why Islam is the fastest growing religion, don't you?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sedition act. It's only Muslims that are intolerant.

Hey kiddo, still playing truant? Take a piece of advice from Daddy – go back to school. You're out of your depth here, spewing seditious vitriol and showing the entire world your stupidity and irrational Islamophobia. Besides, the ISD is watching you ... very closely.

BTW, why are you attending that dummy school in Oz? Failed your 'O' levels here? LOL.

And oh, did George Bush find any WMD when he invaded Iraq? LOL.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think out of the tiny cubes you are stuck in. What and who makes one a christian? Any delusional person uttering some idols word automatically turns them into Christians? Sorry folks, you clearly don't understand shit.

I dare you to openly declare he was not practicing the bible with the saw and chopper. It is an open challenge! He is a truer christian than you. Anyone who followed Jesus and practices or sings the bible is a christian. A pep-pariah dog tailing Jesus and believing in the bible is a christian but a fuckhead one. :biggrin: