• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor used saw and chopper to deface Guan Yin Statute caught on video!

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut out the crap. Just name me one Buddhist nation that Osama – the father of modern-day Islamic terrorism – targeted.

If you're held hostage by extremists in Pakistan, which passport would you rather hold – that of the USA or Burma?

Neither. If you were held hostage by extremists in Pakistan, you'd be in the same danger regardless of your passport.

Here's what you would get in a Muslim dominated nation.
http://rt.com/news/buddhist-temples-torched-bangladesh-342/

And here's what you would get when Muslims infiltrate a Buddhist country:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/175530387...DDHISTS-MUSLIMS-CREATE-THE-DISLIKE-OF-MUSLIMS

There are cases where Buddhist girls as young as 6 and 14 are raped and murdered by Muslims. Like I said, they are very good at playing the victim to make it seem like they are being persecuted for no reason. But having actually witnessed what they do in Buddhist Myanmar, Thailand and Christian Philippines.

Here's what happens when they finally do conquer a Non-Muslim country, possibly Singapore's future if you're not careful:

http://iva.aippnet.org/bangladesh-a...her-girl-believed-to-be-kidnapped-in-longadu/

Yet the Christians are the ones supporting the persecuted Muslims. So there you go, not sure what your gripe with the Christians are, but one reason why Singapore is not a mess of war and pogroms is because Christian countries like the US are actually backing and defending them.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet the Christians are the ones supporting the persecuted Muslims. So there you go, not sure what your gripe with the Christians are, but one reason why Singapore is not a mess of war and pogroms is because Christian countries like the US are actually backing and defending them.

Cut the crap again. Just answer me: are your train stations more likely to be bombed by Al-Qaeda or their affiliate groups if your country is an staunch ally of the US or if it's an ally of a Buddhist nation like Sri Lanka?

When Osama talked about annihilating the infidels and imperialists, who specifically was he referring to? Budhhists & Jains?

Boy, you're still wet behind the ears, judging by your deficient grasp of logic. Go back to school and learn to think first.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see Muslims in Singapore going door to door with a Quran asking to preach Islam to residents, much less 'killing, murdering, raping'.

On the other hand, I see loads of Christians doing that. Even bed to bed in high dependency and chronic sick wards in hospitals. I see Christian children refusing to turn up for their parents' funeral because these parents happened to be Buddhist or Taoist.

Which country do you live in?

Rubbish and purely anecdotal. JI is considered one of the biggest threats to Singapore. The 1964 Riots were between Muslim Malays and Chinese, not Christians and Chinese. The Little India Riots, again bunch of South Asian Muslims rioting. Christians might want to evangelize Non-Christians in Singapore and persistently so but they are well intentioned. Muslims would rather have a state to themselves and if you'd be living in denial if you don't think that is the case. They are also the most bigoted yet quickest to play the race card, I can't count the times I've encountered them supporting JI, Malay extremists and excreting venom about racism in Singapore and how it belongs to Malays only.

If you actually do listen to the opinions and words of those peaceful Muslims, you'd find that out of all people, they have the biggest gripes against Buddhists and are by far the least tolerant in Singapore. They have a problem with everyone, just look around the world. Just look at their angry replies compared to the other Singaporeans, granted some may in fact be m&ds from Islamofacist Malaysia. Extremely judgmental yet hypocritical.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/burmese-media-anti-chinese-muslim-riot-singapore’s-little-india

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christain pastor going things to quan yin and you turn it ard to whack Mudlims??
Kaoz
All Buddhists should become Christians you say?? Wat bigoted idea is this.
Halo this is Singapore ppl are free to practice whatever religion they believe in with some exceptions if coz.
You must be a born again Christian.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rubbish and purely anecdotal. JI is considered one of the biggest threats to Singapore.

You have a talent for putting your foot in your mouth. You've just made my point and contradicted yours.

Now, boy, why is the JI targetting Singapore? Because it is a US stooge, or because it's a Sri Lanka stooge?

LOL.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. In the context of Singapore, the Muslims are by far the less confrontational, more tolerant and less condemnatory of other religions. They may have their own hang-ups (halal food, hijab, 5 prayers/day) but by and large they don't force their religion down the throats of non-Muslims. They just want to be left alone to practise their religion.

The Christians here are not just more bigoted and intolerant, but are predatory in their evangelical fervour. They go around scaring people (old folks in nursing homes and hospitals especially) into converting, insult other religions, condemn all heathens to hell, and are now pressuring the govt to adopt their fundamentalist doctrines in policy making.

They have a lot more than a few hang ups. Muslims are by far the most intolerant and condemnatory of other religions. Anyone whose actually viewed their opinions amongst themselves would know that out of all the religions in SG, it's only they that have a problem with everyone. They are also the most likely to default, start riots, all the while pretending to be victims. They are the only religious group to have started riots in Singapore in the name of religion. And you are wrong, they condemn Non-Muslims to hell as well. Anyone can see this except one with an Anti-Christian/Buddhist/Taoist slight or a Muslim.

Christians and Buddhists, anyone other than Muslims are remarkably tolerant and get along well. It's just that they are a minority and a protected one at that that you don't see this. In contrast to Muslims, these are the people who actually are helping the less privileged and would stick up for others, not just themselves. Singaporean Christians are extremely generous in foreign aid even though there is no chance of conversion, so dunno what the hell you talking about scaring people to death.

Just look up the 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt committed by Muslims and mimicking cases of terrorism in Singapore.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the crap again. Just answer me: are your train stations more likely to be bombed by Al-Qaeda or their affiliate groups if your country is an staunch ally of the US or if it's an ally of a Buddhist nation like Sri Lanka?

When Osama talked about annihilating the infidels and imperialists, who specifically was he referring to? Budhhists & Jains?

Boy, you're still wet behind the ears, judging by your deficient grasp of logic. Go back to school and learn to think first.
\

He was referring to Kufffirs. Sri Lanka has trouble with its Muslim extremists as well much like anywhere these people get a foothold. So the answer is it doesn't matter, you'd be targeted regardless unless you are a Muslim yourself. So much for tolerance :biggrin:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a talent for putting your foot in your mouth. You've just made my point and contradicted yours.

Now, boy, why is the JI targetting Singapore? Because it is a US stooge, or because it's a Sri Lanka stooge?

LOL.

They are targeting Singapore because it is Non-Muslim. It contradicts your point of Christians being the most bigotted in Singapore because seriously, when was the last time Christians rioted and committed acts of terror in Singapore? Really? LOL

However, being Christian does protect Singaporeans from Islam. Firstly it prevents them from accepting too much of their carnage in the first place and secondly, and more importantly, it prevents more of them being formed and making base here.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is still better than forcing them to convert by killing, murdering, raping and other violent methods.

Then that like telling me a conman is an angel compared to a murderer. Sorry.. I cannot accept this notion.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christain pastor going things to quan yin and you turn it ard to whack Mudlims??
Kaoz
All Buddhists should become Christians you say?? Wat bigoted idea is this.
Halo this is Singapore ppl are free to practice whatever religion they believe in with some exceptions if coz.
You must be a born again Christian.

Singaporeans are free to practice whatever religion they believe in but they should also adopt ideologies that protect them from groups of fanatics that seek to destroy them. Buddhists won't fight unless pushed to the limits, Christians won't either but are more willing to stand up for each other when fanatics decide it is cool to slaughter Kuffirs.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then that like telling me a conman is an angel compared to a murderer. Sorry.. I cannot accept this notion.

But from my understanding, most Christians who evangelize do it because they believe it is good for the unbelievers. They want to save the souls of unbelievers so that they do not have to suffer in the afterlife. They also believe in helping and loving their neighbor, the poor, the needy and those who mock and don't believe in their God. No Christian is interested in conquest or a Christian state or the murdering and raping of infidels.

However, based on what the extremists of Muslims have stated, it seems Muslims have a completely different philosophy. They are more interested in claiming what's theirs, the destruction of their enemies and establishing a new Caliphate. Either convert or die by the sword. The scary thing is that the tolerant and moderate are in fact the minority here.

See the difference?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
But from my understanding, most Christians who evangelize do it because they believe it is good for the unbelievers. They want to save the souls of unbelievers so that they do not have to suffer in the afterlife. They also believe in helping and loving their neighbor, the poor, the needy and those who mock and don't believe in their God. No Christian is interested in conquest or a Christian state or the murdering and raping of infidels.

However, based on what the extremists of Muslims have stated, it seems Muslims have a completely different philosophy. They are more interested in claiming what's theirs, the destruction of their enemies and establishing a new Caliphate. Either convert or die by the sword. The scary thing is that the tolerant and moderate are in fact the minority here.

See the difference?

Why care about afterlife when we have more than enough problem now?

In any case, if you think that Islam is a bigger problem, then it your job to preach your religion to them as they need your help more.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are free to practice whatever religion they believe in but they should also adopt ideologies that protect them from groups of fanatics that seek to destroy them. Buddhists won't fight unless pushed to the limits, Christians won't either but are more willing to stand up for each other when fanatics decide it is cool to slaughter Kuffirs.

You seriously should book an appointment with IMH you ki siao christian. I've seen people admitted for less serious mental illnesses. . You fanaticism over your religion is making you go crazy.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are targeting Singapore because it is Non-Muslim.

LOL. Your grasp of geopolitics and history is really pathetic. What do they teach you in school these days.

I don't see JI going round bombing all non-Muslim countries. They only target only certain countries because of their links to powerful Christian countries. And the experts concur with me.

http://www.mha.gov.sg/news_details.aspx?nid=Mjgz-HVbv3ryewWc=

Here are some excerpts from your Pappy bosses:

"The oldest operations cell calls itself Fiah Ayub. This cell led by Khalim bin Jaffar is believed to have started exploring terrorist targeting in Singapore as early as 1997. They conducted target surveillance of locations which were frequented by Americans in Singapore."

"The second operations cell calls itself Fiah Musa. Members of the cell include Fathi Abu Bakar Bafana, Mohd Ellias, Mohd Nazir and Adnan bin Musa. In Apr 2001 they were found to have used Andrew Gerard. (Footnote: Andrew Gerard who was born a Roman Catholic, was converted to Islam in 1988), another one of their JI member who was a technician in Singapore Technologies Aerospace (STA), to photograph Paya Lebar Airbase and the American aircraft there as a potential target for terrorist attack."

"The third operations cell calls itself Fiah Ismail. It was formed after the Sep 11 2001 terrorist attacks in the US. Members of the cell included Halim bin Hussain. They conducted some preliminary surveillance and observation of a few targets including US companies but stopped when they got wind of the ISD arrests."

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seriously should book an appointment with IMH you ki siao christian. I've seen people admitted for less serious mental illnesses. . You fanaticism over your religion is making you go crazy.

It is more of a fanatic need to defend innocent Singaporeans from being butchered by Muslim hordes. Look around you and see for yourself what happens when Islam does get a foothold. Right now, the world is very lucky that the ones in power are the US along with their regional allies.

Last edited:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is the case then why do Sri Lanka, India, Myanmar, Indonesia, Congo, Sudan, Thailand all fall prey to Islamic extremists? Why do neutral countries like Sweden also suffer Islamic Jihad in their own turf?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Christian is interested in conquest or a Christian state or the murdering and raping of infidels.

See my previous post #51. The most cruel and inhuman acts of imperialism, expansionism and colonialism in the common era have all been perpetrated by the Christians nations. Christian empires, not just states were formed from the murdering, looting and raping of entire native populations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and Australasia. The Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Belgians, French, English, Americans – all Christian nations - have all established empires throughout the world through brutal adventurism.

The reason why Christians today have no need to continue with this barbarism is because they have secured most of the world's resources – except oil. So the adventurism is now confined to the Middle East. You seriously think the US invaded Iraq because of WMD? That a pre-emptive strike on Iran – with the world's second largest oil reserves – is because of its nuclear facilities?

Kid, you're out of your element here. Go back to school.

Last edited:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another anti Muslim rhetoric who has been won over by mainstream media..I bet he still believes sept 11 was done by Muslims .
lol

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my previous post #51. The most cruel and inhuman acts of imperialism, expansionism and colonialism in the common era have all been perpetrated by the Christians nations. Christian empires, not just states were formed from the murdering, looting and raping of entire native populations in the Americas, Asia, Africa and Australasia. The Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Belgians, French, English, Americans – all Christian nations - have all established empires throughout the world through brutal adventurism.

The reason why Christians today have no need to continue with this barbarism is because they have secured most of the world's resources – except oil. So the adventurism is now confined to the Middle East. You seriously think the US invaded Iraq because of WMD? That a pre-emptive strike on Iran – with the world's second largest oil reserves – is because of its nuclear facilities?

Kid, you're out of your element here. Go back to school.

We are talking about the present. Who cares about the past. Singaporeans have much more to fear from Muslims than they have from Christians. That's a fact and the only reason why we aren't swamped by Malays and Indonesians is because of the US and their powerful allies, the UN, Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan. Singapore also falls into this sphere of protection.

Tolerant Muslims. :rolleyes:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/aus.politics/zpyoYsUG4r8

The War on terror was because of WMD and because of Iraq's atrocious human rights abuses.